PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star FeiFei 5*. What a lovely girl! (Re-Posted)

Jj999
11-03-2012, 04:52 AM
This new forum is very new and clean! I'll start reposting my AR here.
I heard that admin won't move the threads. So, in order to help fellow punters who might be looking for guide. I will repost ARs that I have made.

Don't worry, the list is not long. I started doing AR when I go to 5*, because that time, I know 5* from Syd99, and at the same time, I know this forum. I'm stuck there at 5*, Never move to other places. Forgetting my old favourites places.
So, please understand, it's only 5* girls.
Well, the experiences there in the old place, wasn't as mind blowing as my experiences at 5*. That mind blowing experiences were with my favourites, it's countable by single hand, I only have 5. Therefore, only 5 AR.

My current favourites : Irene, Loren, FeiFei, Jay, Chilli. In chronological order (ie. Irene AR is first report I made)
And I guarantee anyone having session with any of those ladies a mind blowing experiences.

Originally Posted :
Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 2:33am

Fei Fei.. How to begin.. There is a lot to say about this girl..
She very easily laugh. She's really enjoyable to talk to.
Good body, and jelly bum, which she said not good and she wanna do more sport to make her bum looks better! So you all jellybum lover, maybe have to do a session with her to convince her to stop that.

Last night that was my first session with her. Today was the second, and I was last customer. I did it on purpose, although I did not mean to be last customer.
I did it, to see whether the experience is still the same as yesterday, when she still haven't had much customer.

Well, it was to my expectation. No, maybe I should put it this way : it was even better than yesterday!:surprise:

Maybe it was because the day before we chatted a lot, and that time I didn't know what she meant about one food she said was her favourite. Because she said the name in Malaysian. Then I promised to google it after I arrived at home and Monday I'll tell her.
She was surprised that I really did it and after that the conversation just flow.

Then we started with catbath on my back, her catbath was different, her tongue was doing tapping motion all along, but being honest, I don't really find it more enjoyable compared to a normal licking action, for me it's the same. But I didn't say anything, I just let her do what she want, I don't usually ask much stuff to the girl like how they should do something or what.
Except about DD!
I said to her like the day before, no DD!
Then she laughed and crawled her way to my ear, (while her body still on top of mine), she whispered with very sensual voice : "then, what do you like?".. Ahhh, that's really stimulating for me.:slobber:

Then she started the catbath again with the other side of my body, then when she get to my bum cheek, she grabbed it, then I said : "Hey hey, no no". Then she laughed again, she said "But you said you never tried it before? Don't you want to try?". I said, no, I don't even want to try, it's not good for the girls.
She said : "then I will rape you!", I laughed and said "you wanna rape my ass?" then we laughed again.
Starting catbath again, then she grabbed my bum cheek again and without giving me time to say anything, she started to do tapping motion on my arse.
I said with laughing "Hey hey, don't rape my ass!":startle:, then she laughed again and stopped the DD.

Onto the front, her DTBBJ, was great. I really enjoyed it. But this "appetizer" really took time, because whenever our eyes met, I will grin a bit remembering what happened with "ass raping", and she started laughing, she just can't hold her laugh.

Then, suddenly she stopped, I asked, "why stop?", again with sensual voice whispering, "then what do you want to do with me? Do you wanna play with me?"
Phew, that whisper was really stimulating!

Cut the side story short, onto "main course".
She started with CG. Then some moaning which I can't really tell whether it's fake or not.
She lower her body, and we did some DFK.
Yesterday after I finished my session, I was reading the report and saw someone say jelly bum, which I didn't checked. I was really curious, so when she lower her body and did some DFK, I checked using my hand, and it was really "Jelly Bum".
Then we move to doggy position, and ended with mish and DFK.

When I cum, she said, "how come I never know when you are cumming. You don't do like "ahh" or "ohh"."
i said "do you want me to do that?" then I simulate the "ahh" and "ohh" with some really stupid face, we laughed and the conversation flow until the time ended.

The first time she didn't give me any light kiss on my cheek when I say goodbye and thankyou. Today she did it, and twice when I'm in the front door and was going to say goodbye again.

All in all, I think it was $280/hour well spent. Worth every cent.
Ah, I almost forget, it should be $300;Including $20 I promised bro Wilisno.

wilisno
11-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Good on you bro, I might have to move my After Reports over here too, but it'll be a mammoth task for me ! :grimace:

Jj999
11-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Good on you bro, I might have to move my After Reports over here too, but it'll be a mammoth task for me ! :grimace:

That's the disadvantage of having too much favourites!:miao:

DeviouZ
22-04-2012, 12:57 PM
looks department out of 10, how does she rate?

Jj999
22-04-2012, 06:13 PM
looks department out of 10, how does she rate?

15 out of 10! :miao:

Geez, looks department is very subjective bro!
But for me, she's pretty.

5 Star City
23-04-2012, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=Jj999;7725]15 out of 10! :miao:

:love::question::miao:

wilisno
23-04-2012, 02:54 PM
I told her about that last night, and her laughter could be heard two blocks away ! :miao:

Gipsylane2
23-04-2012, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=Jj999;7725]15 out of 10! :miao:

:love::question::miao:

:love:

Gipsylane2
23-04-2012, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=5 Star City;7914]

:love:

I told her about that last night, and her laughter could be heard two blocks away ! :miao:

Yup!

I heard that when I driving through the harbour tunnel.

splash
07-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Missed her last night, here's hoping tonight's the night!

5 Star City
12-05-2012, 07:01 PM
FEI FEI

Come FEEL the Laughter

ScopionX
12-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Feifei working days are too randomly@@"
miss her a lot

Jj999
12-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Feifei working days are too randomly@@"
miss her a lot

Yeah, that's why I haven't seen her yet since she's back from holiday!
Everytime I went there, I want her, she's not there. I want someone else, then she's working.
Not my fault.. :miao:

wilisno
12-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Yeah, that's why I haven't seen her yet since she's back from holiday!
Everytime I went there, I want her, she's not there. I want someone else, then she's working.
Not my fault.. :miao:

Call and ask then book ! :miao:

ScopionX
13-05-2012, 12:10 AM

A bit hard, as she is not work in stayble, she always has booking when she work
Really miss her service and goodbye DFK, wht a sweet girl:slobber:

wilisno
13-05-2012, 01:55 AM
A bit hard, as she is not work in stayble, she always has booking when she work
Really miss her service and goodbye DFK, wht a sweet girl:slobber:

Hahaha, I feel for you bro ! Keep trying ! Be patient ! :miao:

Jj999
13-05-2012, 09:09 AM

I don't like to book. :grimace:

The reason, I have a really sloppy memory. What if suddenly I forget that I have made a booking.

It's better I visit them, and if they are busy, I'll wait. So everyone is happy, and nobody's disturbing anyone's business. :smile:

wilisno
13-05-2012, 02:30 PM
I don't like to book. :grimace:

The reason, I have a really sloppy memory. What if suddenly I forget that I have made a booking.

It's better I visit them, and if they are busy, I'll wait. So everyone is happy, and nobody's disturbing anyone's business. :smile:

Hehe, I won't forget a booking, I'll be thinking about it all day !