PDA

View Full Version : Other Nancy at Snow Lotus

8inches
10-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Called up Snow Lotus and was told over the phone 3 girls available now come look and choose.
Arrived at Snow Lotus and taken into shoebox room by Nancy and asked her who is available to which she replied "only me"
Ok i thot i've just been lied to, not a good start!
As described Nancy is a sweet innocent looking next door type of girl.
Massage was a bit weak with not much technique, to top off this disaster of a session her phone rings and she answers!
Fair enough if she made it quick hi and bye but it was a 4-5 minute conversation out of my time blabbing away as i lay there naked!
She comes back and asks me to turn over without any erotic build up that a rnt should have. Fearing the part 2 would also be a fail i declined her $20 for hj
She asks me why not!!??
Everybody wants hj here!?
After another 5 minutes of ok massage she towelled me off and only 20 minutes had passed including her phone call
What a rip off, poor service and bad work ethic.
Vfm = 1

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Called up Snow Lotus and was told over the phone 3 girls available now come look and choose.
Arrived at Snow Lotus and taken into shoebox room by Nancy and asked her who is available to which she replied "only me"
Ok i thot i've just been lied to, not a good start!
As described Nancy is a sweet innocent looking next door type of girl.
Massage was a bit weak with not much technique, to top off this disaster of a session her phone rings and she answers!
Fair enough if she made it quick hi and bye but it was a 4-5 minute conversation out of my time blabbing away as i lay there naked!
She comes back and asks me to turn over without any erotic build up that a rnt should have. Fearing the part 2 would also be a fail i declined her $20 for hj
She asks me why not!!??
Everybody wants hj here!?
After another 5 minutes of ok massage she towelled me off and only 20 minutes had passed including her phone call
What a rip off, poor service and bad work ethic.
Vfm = 1

Passed on this complaint to Vicky this morning and she has since spoken with Nancy, yes, the girl did take a phone call during the massage session and talked for a few minutes, which is totally against the shop's rule of no personal phone call during session. Vicky also confirmed that the session started at 6.35pm and finished at 7.05pm, so at least Nancy didn't finished the session in 20 min as posted.

The girl had made a serious mistake and against the house rule, and for this incident of poor service, Vicky would like to offer her personal apology to the aussie brother who is a friend of 8inches. As a gesture of good will, she would like to offer the customer either a free 30 min session with a girl of his choice or a full refund of the $35 he paid, whoever you are, please give the shop a call on 0410-781-843 and let Vicky know if you like to receive a free session or have you money back.

Mr 8inches if you can please pass on this apology and the compensation offer to your friend in case he is not a regular reader of the forum, thanks for your kind assistance in this matter.

Thank you again for bringing this incident to the shop's attention and Vicky will definitely reinforce the "No personal phone call during session" rule to all the girls.

Cheers

8inches
12-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Vicky has done the right thing and deserves alot of praise.
I have passed the info on to my mate and he said he'll think about it.

Sillyboy
12-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Good customer service acknowledgment from Vicky. Well done.

8inches
12-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Just for your info my mate said he went to the toilet before the session started.
According to him that was included
Past is past.
Nancy did the wrong thing, Vicky did the right thing.
My friend wont do anything
Case closed

Cloudybay
12-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Great attidtude. Vicky done the right thing with firm action
. Alungor also -- pramgatic . Simple explnation. Have a nice day.

Passed on this complaint to Vicky this morning and she has since spoken with Nancy, yes, the girl did take a phone call during the massage session and talked for a few minutes, which is totally against the shop's rule of no personal phone call during session. Vicky also confirmed that the session started at 6.35pm and finished at 7.05pm, so at least Nancy didn't finished the session in 20 min as posted.

The girl had made a serious mistake and against the house rule, and for this incident of poor service, Vicky would like to offer her personal apology to the aussie brother who is a friend of 8inches. As a gesture of good will, she would like to offer the customer either a free 30 min session with a girl of his choice or a full refund of the $35 he paid, whoever you are, please give the shop a call on 0410-781-843 and let Vicky know if you like to receive a free session or have you money back.

Mr 8inches if you can please pass on this apology and the compensation offer to your friend in case he is not a regular reader of the forum, thanks for your kind assistance in this matter.

Thank you again for bringing this incident to the shop's attention and Vicky will definitely reinforce the "No personal phone call during session" rule to all the girls.

Cheers