PDA

View Full Version : West End

johnsmith1968
30-05-2013, 04:24 PM
I went to a place in West End yesterday and got a more than I have in city shops. Very very pretty girl, incredible boobs, in fact incredible body. I'd say her face was 9.5/10 and her body was 10/10. Didn't hesitate to tickle the tackle and when I turned over and closed my eyes hoping for the best, I felt her leg come up on to the table. I opened my eyes and sure enough she was motioning me to start touching her. She was very down to earth. After I finished, which wasn't long, she pulled out her long beautiful hair afterward and wanted to sit there and chat while I dressed.

skm
30-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Sounds like you hit the jackpot mate your experience makes me jealous! any hint where this shop is or how to find it? thanks for your review.

forallofyou
30-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Half your luck, where is this place ? Her name ?

brownwallaby
31-05-2013, 06:19 AM
Half your luck, where is this place ? Her name ?

If it's at Amore West End I certainly know who she is .....
Cannot disagree with the ratings

cocktus
31-05-2013, 06:34 AM
Establishment: Amore West End.
Name: Kelly.

brownwallaby
31-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Establishment: Amore West End.
Name: Kelly.

Great minds think alike :)

johnsmith1968
31-05-2013, 09:36 AM
right place, right girl - gorgeous

flamingmoose
31-05-2013, 11:13 AM
right place, right girl - gorgeous

...and about to have 3 million punters beating a path to her door....

brownwallaby
31-05-2013, 11:22 AM

she works 5 days a week. Plenty of time haha

brizzyboy
31-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the review

skm
13-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Went in this week at around 7pm and saw Kelly which I've booked for an hr, good looking and sexy but I believe she double booked because at around 20 mins into the session she asked me to turn around and did her stuff.. Was out in 35 mins (including shower).
Heard another man walk in while i was in the shower. Kinda disappointed really, if you have another customer just tell me and I'll go for 30 mins. Probably wont return unless my regulars are all busy. I guess it was just my luck

brownwallaby
13-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Went in this week at around 7pm and saw Kelly which I've booked for an hr, good looking and sexy but I believe she double booked because at around 20 mins into the session she asked me to turn around and did her stuff.. Was out in 35 mins (including shower).
Heard another man walk in while i was in the shower. Kinda disappointed really, if you have another customer just tell me and I'll go for 30 mins. Probably wont return unless my regulars are all busy. I guess it was just my luck

When I had something like this I'd normally report it to their management. The phone number is written on the wall

BrainSex
13-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

memememe
13-06-2013, 05:56 PM
The one thing I have learnt about Amore....... they are all about the $$$$.. customer service is almost non existent these days

Kelly looks good with her war paint on, but once she takes off the make up things change.

brownwallaby
13-06-2013, 06:08 PM
The one thing I have learnt about Amore....... they are all about the $$$$.. customer service is almost non existent these days

Kelly looks good with her war paint on, but once she takes off the make up things change.

Saw her early in the morning without makeup. Still awesome :)
Havent seen her for a long time after taking her as far as I can take.
Worth all the 'will she won't she' mind games n stuff. Great vfm

popeye96
13-06-2013, 09:21 PM
I too was short changed in time by Kelly. Yes she is good looking, but I get better service elsewhere. Paid for the hour and was out in well under that. She rushes through things way to quickly.

brownwallaby
13-06-2013, 09:59 PM
I too was short changed in time by Kelly. Yes she is good looking, but I get better service elsewhere. Paid for the hour and was out in well under that. She rushes through things way to quickly.
I felt the same during my first visit and was not impressed at all although she didn't short change me. Then found out on follow up visits there were a few things she never rushed thru ....

yeasayer
14-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Does anyone know if this is the same Kelly that used to work at STAR?

ooshka
14-06-2013, 12:13 PM

That will be one sore pussy, red as baboon's ass.

brownwallaby
14-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know if this is the same Kelly that used to work at STAR?

This Kelly prefers the southern area.

Sidjames
14-06-2013, 01:27 PM
I too have been ripped of by this lady,to be honest I was a bit taken aback when I turned over that she was bending over showing me everything,but she uses the same story, come back to see me again and more will be on offer, this lady has a great body and is very sexy.She plays with your mind,be careful brothers.dont want to say to much in the open forum,I was ripped off she plays with your emotions.

gerry
06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
anyone know kelly still working at amore ??

brownwallaby
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
someone told me she's on an indefinite leave

marc
08-08-2013, 06:37 PM
address and number??? nothing comes up on google.

popeye96
09-08-2013, 05:21 PM
address and number??? nothing comes up on google.
Then you aren't doing it right. I searched google and found the number within 2 seconds.

Greatsage
10-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Howdy fellow punters don't be alarmed this being my first post. Just took me that long to sort out my profile stuff. Since then I've been an avid punter at GTM2 but can't remember them to review.
Popped into West End just this week, only three girls there at the time. They have a special $50 between 8-11am. Just missed out on it, oh we'll. $65 for hour, girl was cute Korean relatively new on the job but above average massage no tackle tickle but still felt somewhat sensual. Friendly not rushed. Nice legit massage we chatted and she will become more confident in pleasing customers further in the next few weeks. ML 7/10, massage 7/10. Loyalty card free massage after 10 visits, I won't be back so I tossed it (the card that is) also cos I'm super keen to try corner111's new shop

brownwallaby
12-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Amore shops have changed hands. Now they are owned by a joint venture of 3 young blokes. Early bird discount ($50 from 9 to 11 am) is still on