PDA

View Full Version : Saddest thing happened to my friend at MyOutCall last night.

bhd
11-11-2012, 03:13 AM
As you guys know that I have been in the punting game for quiet sometime.(a very long time actually)
So naturally, I have recommended plenty of friends to 5* , Midas, MOC and stuff...
One of my good friend who is a regular customer of 5*, asked me if there was other place worth visiting.
So I mentioned that now I visit Myoutcall quiet often (every two-three weeks) , and he can try it, its quiet different to 5*.
I told him that MOC is the best outcall service that I know of.

So I gave him MOC's number yesterday, so he proceeded to call them.
And he asked the receptionist for the address, and let them know that he was new to MOC.
And they told him that only Lorax was available, so he said ok, he wanted to try brand girl anyways.
He mentioned how nice the male receptionist was, and thought he was in really good hands.

So, he turnt up at the place, he was greeted by Lorax, who wasn't wearing any makeup,
which was strange to my friend, but he was fine with it, he just thought it was part of different service to 5*.

The shower took almost 15 mins, which was longer than normal, because he was waiting for Lorax to join him,
but she never did, he felt weird, but decided to let it go too.. he just thought it just different.

So they then went to the bed, and they started talking, and she was playing with his hands...
And she kept talking to him, he was thinking what a great service MOC was providing, knowing that he was new to MOC,
the receptionist must have asked the girl to gently ease him into it...
and being the last customer of the day , maybe the girl was just giving the first time customer something special to lure him back.

so they talked and talked, after around 30mins, my friend was thinking why isn't anything happening?
Then a message came, and then she said we are out of time and he should get dressed ...

My friend was so shocked, he didn't know what to say, here he is , handed over $350 ... for 30min talk, and 15min shower..
and was asked to leave.
Never was his dick or balls even body touched, and never was a question asked if he wanted to have sex.
I dont know what my friend or the girl was thinking.

1. What does the girl think when he showered and cleaned his penis and be naked on the bed? that he just wanted to talk?
2. He did mentioned to her that this was his first time to outcall.
3. My friend didn't know there would be people paying $350/hr just to talk, thats higher than a psychologist with a doctor degree.

I really feel sorry for my friend.. since I was the who told him how great MOC was, and that a lot of the girls there were very special.

I really really hope MOC can work something out with him..because its not about the money with him.
He is definitely not a person short of money, it's just the feeling that he thought he was getting the best service in the world,
and thinking to come back very often, and then suddenly told that he wasn't going to get any service for $350...

Please, MOC, do your best to make my friend happy again.
Because I feel really upset that I introduced him and now he feels very sad. :(

Anh.phu91
11-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Bloody MOC fucken scams!!!!

O yea
11-11-2012, 05:54 AM
What was the time on your friend session?

Booster
11-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Did your friend speak to the reception and discuss the disappointing outcome?

For some places, once you're out the door, they will wash their hands of all responsibility.

bhd
11-11-2012, 07:17 AM
@ O yea
I am sure he booked 60 mins.
but, I would have to ask him for the exact time, but he did say last shift, so should be 12 or 1 o'clock i guess... I know MOC opens till 2,
if they have girls on...

@ Booster
and yeah, he called the receptionist right away, he said the receptionist did say he will speak to the boss about it..
If it wasn't his first time to MOC , and if he did at least have even 5 mins on her body, then fair game..
but seriously sad how he went home with full bag of semen, :(
The girl must have knew what was going on, she did not even ask any question, just ran down the clock, until it was too late.
He didn't even get to touch her at all except her hands... seriously, I didn't even know what to say.
Only can tell him, I know MOC have always been very good guys, dont feel too bad, must have just been the girl.

Seriously, I have had my share of MOC girls, none of them were like what he said, not even the ones that were super fresh.
Some of the outcalls I see for more than twice, then maybe they will talk a bit longer at start, but most know what guys are there for.
Especially the first time meet...

Anyways, all i can ask is for MOC to look at the situation, and right the wrongs for my friend.
If I didn't recommend him, I might just say bad luck,move on, but I am sure you guys know the guilty feeling that I felt when he told me what happened.
I even offered to pay him the $350, but we all know if you can afford to punt $350 away , money was never the issue.
It was feeling like a scammed idiot that got to him.

ozgp000
11-11-2012, 08:33 AM
if you are willing to pay $350, why not choose TMC?

Sillyboy
11-11-2012, 08:38 AM
What a disgrace! It's not the money but the principle. Even if your friend had 5 mins of her body, it still not acceptable.

However It does seem strange your friend would let it go on for that long without initiating much either. Regardless of what MOC may come up with they should try and patch things up

DeepImpact
11-11-2012, 10:21 AM
As it was your friend it happened to and you are telling the story, it's a bit different to if it happened to you because maybe there is a small chance something from the story is missing that may explain everything.

To be fair about the shower part, not all of these agency girls will join you in the shower. If he was in there for 15 minutes then that was the time he chose to spend in there right. After 2 to 3 minutes it would have been a sign she is not going to join. She might have thought he likes to be clean, really clean.

The girl should have taken the lead on the bed to start something but I am sure they get all types of customers with some wanting to fuck the whole time and others liking to talk or eat food with them etc. Sometimes it can unfortunately be up to us to start the action because a brothel girl like he would be getting in the other places he goes to is going to be a bit more routine oriented where she showers then straight away licks the customers nipples or gives him a BJ etc - but she will have a basic routine. The agency girl may not have this routine. I don't think it's your friends fault entirely but I don't understand why he wouldn't have tried to kiss her or caress her breast or body to get things underway because if he did this and the girl didn't allow it then it would be an entirely different story. She most likely took advantage of the situation where the customer didn't go for what he wanted.

The important part now is that your friend rang reception who said they would talk to the boss. Well, they have had enough time to come up with a response so your freind should call back today and ask what the solution is and to speak to the boss if reception doesn't know what to do.

cuimd2
11-11-2012, 03:56 PM
wow thats a terrible scam!. your friend should've been more brave and initiated action himself, like kissing her, rubbing her tits or trying to touch her pussy.

also the fact she had no makeup on, probs she was about to finish her shift, and wanted to earn easy money just before she leaves and she knew that he was new to moc.

bhd
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Silly Boy, Wan Chai, in 5*, the girl give you a blow job in the shower, or gets licking straight away... thats why he was waiting for her to make the move... he doesnt know when its suppose to start.

DeepImpact, you make a lot of sense in what you say.. the shower was like 10 min for him, since they didnt have soap? and then she had like another 5 min shower...
In hindsight he knew he should have done something, but he is a very gentle person, if he was a womaniser, he wouldnt be paying for sex i guess.
He really just thought it was part of agency service where the girl is less time conscious, not like a clock watcher, well at least not the first time..
you know how in China, the karaoke waitress are always super nice first time, he just thought it was extra service, he was actually going to tip her later...
just for easing him into it... how wrong was he.

Yeah, Lorax definitely milked him for sure, she asked him the question right at the very end, so you are just going to talk ? even she was quiet surprised..
had she asked the question 30 mins prior, and then he just didnt do anything, then fair enough... why would she ask that question, if she thinks that was normal.

He is the nicest person that I know on this planet , thats why he probably was so naive to think she was being so nice, it just fucken sucks that he got played big time by this girl.

Galactus, yeah, thats $60 or $120/hr ML , definitely not $350/hr, well at least not the people that I know of...

MOC just messaged him to tell him $50 discount on next visit... I dont think its good enough at all... I think maybe $200 or $150 at least.
So the girl still gets paid, and the agency gains a good customer in the future....

If he was a dick, I wouldn't have cared, but he is just such a really nice person, thats what makes me feel this world is so fucked up..
MOC or any girl would never dare do that shit to me.

Anyways, I hope MOC fix him up with like at least $200 or $150 discount... he is not even looking for a refund, he just wants a fair go...
I am a big fan of MOC, I hope they can do the right thing and respect that he made an honest mistake and just make this guy happy.

bhd
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
sifu, the guys I normally talk to at MOC is quiet nice... and I never had an issue with them.
you are right, maybe I should check out other agencies.. but I am always a loyal person..
I don't like to change unless shit happens, (the shop, not the girl)..
but yeah, i would hope MOC can come back with a better offer, and give him a better offer.

I really dont want him to think I make a bad recommendation , I thought I was doing MOC a favor by introducing him to them...
It just makes me feel so shit knowing I am the start of the reason he is so unhappy..

8inches
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Thats what friends are for. I'm sure he forgives u.
My friend had a shocker yesterday at Snow Lotus it could have been me, lucky it wasn't.
These bitches gotta stop stealing our hard earnt $$ !!

Sillyboy
11-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Bro bhd I have been to 5* plenty of times and other places so well aware of what is usual practise.

I also just read that the girl turned up with no makeup. That is just unprofessional and looks like the girl has almost no intention of giving any good service. When you are paying $350/hr, you would expect the girl to be glamoured up & presentable in this type of profession.

As I said MOC should provide something to make good and your indications of a $50 discount is almost insulting. They should just give a free hour session IMO.

wowerdon
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
very support you, bro.

Last time I met Lorax, the same things happened, but at the time I have booked two hours, and I tried some friendly and warm way to drive her. Although we didn't took shower together, but we kept on chatting at the bathroom.

And she want to give me some Message also, in my opinion, this part is foreplay, because we have enough time ,after she gave me some message for about 5mins, I kissed her and started to our sex session.

Lorax's GFE is pretty good , it is just different type .

Anytime you should not just waitting the Wgs to impress you, If you can do something to activate them, you will get better experience, not all of the Wgs are sex machines.

Then, come back to complian to MOC, after I have read this thread, I thoroughly angered. So I want to broke the news.

First, I was cheated by Moc at the same situation, they did excessive marketing and wrong description. I have writted a report to complian Moc's bad Reception. I was shocked that they used my report to adveritse. God damn! everything is bull shit.

Secondly, I knew that the other three (maybe four)agency shared their girls with MOC . The same girl and just posted different photos.

Thridly, I knew the boss of Moc do the labour test without condom. Moreover, if the brand girl they got, and they want to utilize them to get more money, they will use some immoral behavior to let the girl stay behind.

I didn't know whether Lorax is victim. But if anytime the girl is within call of her boss, it must be a trick.

I have deleted my bookmarker about Moc and other agency which is cooperate with Moc of my firefox .

All in all, they are still lots of pretty girl in other shops and other agency like bluemoon did good job, they will give you more real description, and they will ask you that which type of girl you like ,give you right recommdation and let you have good experience.

DeepImpact
11-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Silly Boy, Wan Chai, in 5*, the girl give you a blow job in the shower, or gets licking straight away... thats why he was waiting for her to make the move... he doesnt know when its suppose to start.

DeepImpact, you make a lot of sense in what you say.. the shower was like 10 min for him, since they didnt have soap? and then she had like another 5 min shower...
In hindsight he knew he should have done something, but he is a very gentle person, if he was a womaniser, he wouldnt be paying for sex i guess.

WTF no soap. Geez for $350 the facilities need to be up to scratch that is for sure. Clean premises, fresh bed cover, fresh towels, soap, condoms and lubes, this should be the minimium before we even start talking about the girl.

bhd
11-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Niceman, it's my friend, not me, I only like Singapore(Malaysian) or Chinese girls, not Taiwanese girls,
The only outcall I have been going to is MOC, and normally the experience has been quiet good.. thats why I recommended to him, I guess you are right, maybe its time I also change the table.

Wan Chai, I am sure its not about the money with this guy, otherwise he could just take my $350 and be happy, he was just saying he doesn't think he is completely faultless, so he would take at least half of it on the chin.
he just feels very hard done by... i mean who wouldn't, anyways, even if it was another bro that I know here, I would also stand up for him... Both MOC and The girl knew he was new to the place,
the least they could tell him, is how the rule works.... and not wait until the very last minute to tell him.
And if money was an issue, he would be punting at cheaper place, not actually going to MOC... its more like a feeling of at least both sides meeting at the middle, and not my friend taking it up the ass.

and MOC is silent to it, because they know the story my friend told me is true... otherwise they will have blasted me right away... and I think they know who I am too..
There is no reason for me to lie for him, I sent so much money their way already.
anyways, he is really a nice person, he knows MOC is much less at fault than the girl they hired, and still want to give MOC a chance, thats the type of person he is.
and it makes me hate this world just that bit more, knowing he is the type of guy that gets treated like an idiot.

bhd
11-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Bro BHD, there is absolutely no loyalty in this game at all. You say you are a loyal guy so you want to stick with MOC. No offence, I think you're a fool.

Anyway i saw a girl from sweetgirl this weekend. It was an older 25yo girl. I had concerns that they were bullshitting with the age of the girl, but the receptionist said that if I didnt like the girl i could walk away with no problems...
I saw the girl before exchanging cash and yes they still bullshitted about the age (she was 30) but she looked good enough so I went ahead. She turned out to be very good actually!
Afterwards the receptionist called me a min after I left for feedback.

In the past, sweetgirl have also been shit with service so I hope they read this and understand that this is what good service is. Keep up the good work sweetgirl, and all you guys out there should start expecting more from these pimps for your hard earned $350

I understand your point, and I think you are right,but I am just a guy who didnt want to get out of his comfort zone I guess,
anyways, until my friend's issue gets sorted, I think there is almost no chance I will book with MOC either.
Maybe I will go try the bluemoon or sweetgirl that you guys mentioned ..
maybe I might be the one benefiting from my friend's bad experience, lol...

bhd
11-11-2012, 10:44 PM
I saw, and another bro send me a private message saying what happened to my friend happend to him too..
but I think because maybe MOC has his mobile number, so he wants to keep a low key?

Fuck, what is going on with MOC? I know I normally book two hrs, but surely the standard cant fall from hero to zero like that.

Travelmate
12-11-2012, 12:44 AM
sounds too strange to me ...

enigma775
12-11-2012, 01:22 AM
my conclusion: bhd = a good friend..

i need to find friends like that...

haha

kctt
12-11-2012, 01:29 AM
$50 off on a girl who charges $350 is at most a minor gesture, not a real discount by any standard, I guess.

$50 discount on next visit is a joke.
Even with $150 discount moc do not loose any money. They just don't make money for the session.
The guy is so naive. Why not ask the girl whether she joins shower and be a little naughty when talking to the girl.
Unfortunate experience from a too naive guy and a possibly "smart" girl.

Littlewonder
12-11-2012, 06:36 AM
Obviously you can get better service down the road at a $150 shop. If they want to charge top dollar then they should at least give decent service.

Eureka
12-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Bro BHD, there is absolutely no loyalty in this game at all. You say you are a loyal guy so you want to stick with MOC. No offence, I think you're a fool.

Anyway i saw a girl from sweetgirl this weekend. It was an older 25yo girl. I had concerns that they were bullshitting with the age of the girl, but the receptionist said that if I didnt like the girl i could walk away with no problems...
I saw the girl before exchanging cash and yes they still bullshitted about the age (she was 30) but she looked good enough so I went ahead. She turned out to be very good actually!
Afterwards the receptionist called me a min after I left for feedback.

In the past, sweetgirl have also been shit with service so I hope they read this and understand that this is what good service is. Keep up the good work sweetgirl, and all you guys out there should start expecting more from these pimps for your hard earned $350

Sifu Bro,
Presume you saw Sara at Sweetgirl as she is advertised as 25yo - ad says bbbj (not guaranteed) - what service did she provide you?

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Only read the thread this morning, no your friend paid $350/hr and basically had a 30 min chat with the WL and No action, not even a BJ! he was very hard done by then, considering a lot of brothers could get two shots within the 60 session.

IMHO he should demand a full refund or a free session next visit

Cheers

Thumper
12-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Full refund.

Sergaent Brody
12-11-2012, 11:56 AM
I saw Lorax in the first day of her job, she was very talkative and I guided her through the action and she did everything I asked for. SHe even cum hard in the end and said she was very embarrassed that she came.

But in my view, she wasn't a "brand"-type girl. She is slim and talk but wouldn't rate her as very pretty. But these days, most girls are "brand" with MOC hence my earlier thread on this topic

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2193-THe-MOC-branding-system

Things must have changed since then ....

bhd
12-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Well, he is not exactly my friend, he was my colleague before he left for another company, I was his project manager..
I was like the Black Face, he was like the White face (good cop bad cop)
... anyways, he helped me a lot , and my move up to the position I am now owes a lot to the work we done,
That's why I always treat him real good, cause good guys like him always get the shit people treating them wrong.
I just treasure people like him, there are less and less people like him that's for sure..

anyways, we talked for a little bit this morning, he is very thankful and grateful that so many bros here support him,
but he doesn't want to take it any further, since MOC has his number and stuff... he is definitely not taking the $50 discount..

Anyway, MOC is so fucken dumb, they lost their chance to have a potential good customer, and now they have lost my business now too..
He is dumb to have thought the girl was enjoying his company, but hey, he wont be the first or the last to be fucked around by a pretty girl...
At least he only spent $350, and not lost his house or family or some shit.

Fuck you MOC and Lorax for making a honest , good person like him sad.. fuck you fuck you fuck you...
Alright rant over... heading to the bluemoon thread...

I just hope at least in future, if anyone still dare to book MOC, if this thread saved anyone from wasting their time, then it's worth my friend's pain I guess.
But for now, I am boycotting MOC, they can't treat our brothers like shit... and get away with it...
I don't believe in Karma, but I know they just lost couple of hundred this year, and couple of thousand dollars for the next year, that would have came from me.

Peace out.

Sillyboy
12-11-2012, 01:05 PM
If you read Snow lotus reply on a bad service, that is what MOC should be doing. Full refund or free session with an apology.

Brothers should just not bother with MOC and move to other places where plenty of good girls available. This would help take the arrogance out of MOC. You're in a service industry - so suck it up and give good customer service!

chandra_man1
12-11-2012, 01:07 PM
its not first time MOC has given the silent treatment. go to 5 stars and let out some steams.

8inches
12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
yes the silence on the shops part is not good, they should learn a thing or 2 from Vicky at Snow Lotus on how to do business,
the forum should bring back Marky007

Cloudybay
12-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Shop reputation is too much a valuable asset be lost as both.customer and WG will take note.....given remrks made vs the shop/manamgement towards customerad treatment to WG
The silence is deafening MOC. The longer this issue goes unanswered the more it seems that this brother was hard done by and it does not reflect well on the agency.
Maybe their business is busy enough at the moment that they don't really care too much about losing one customer but over the longer term a business can't continue to burn customers and still expect to do well.

bhd
12-11-2012, 05:01 PM
so true, I cant ask any other bro to stop going to MOC, just like my friend wont ask me not to go to MOC.
but I really think we should take a stand against bad service quality.

I will just suggest other bros to visit other agencies more often and lets together improve and change and remove the bad
customer service that is now displayed by MOC.

Hit them where it hurts, so that they know who is actually the boss, its us customers, who spend our hard earn money.
Not them, who counts $100 or $150 every time just by providing a shitty service.

bhd
12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
i think sometimes, we forget just how much power we have...
and why we come to this place.. its to help other bros and to share knowledge,

If it was just my friend that get this shit service, I think fine, let it go.
but so many bros are now standing up and sending me message saying they have shit experience too.
I guess them having your mobile is kind of shit, you worry about what you say on the internet..

I say fuck them, if you not going to be nice to all of us bros, and wont take personal complaints seriously, then we will boycott you one by one.

creampies
12-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Already told you guys MOC often has scams.
Few months ago I got scammed by the reception and one of the WL. They used confusion to scam me of my money. And then when I noticed that I have paid too much money for the 45 minutes, It was like triple the normal rate, i told the WL, and she said "oh, but too bad you already paid". scam scam scam.

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Already told you guys MOC often has scams.
Few months ago I got scammed by the reception and one of the WL. They used confusion to scam me of my money. And then when I noticed that I have paid too much money for the 45 minutes, It was like triple the normal rate, i told the WL, and she said "oh, but too bad you already paid". scam scam scam.

Hi bro,

I thought they are min one hr, how did you get a 45 min session and got scam more money? How would you pay more than $350 for 45 min?

Please explain?

cuimd2
12-11-2012, 09:58 PM
lol with all these comments against moc, i dunt think theres much moc can say to defend themselves except to apologize.

Sillyboy
12-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Well the last few times they posted and defended themselves to the hilt, they got shot down for such a poor attitude. When they first came out, they were somewhat unique and expensive but seemingly worth trying.

After a few bad publicity & their poor attitude, I have no doubt that their business suffered somewhat so for a few months they went very quiet. If anything I think they reinvented themselves to become different agency names but using the same girls (i think that's no secret). It's a typical arrogant business attitude to think you can hide behind multilayers but at the end of the day, we (the punter) are the customer and deserve to be treated right

DeepImpact
13-11-2012, 07:43 AM
For a while pinkghettos was MOC2. They didnt even try to hide it. The annoying thing was finding a dud girl at one agency then going somewhere else and finding the same girl again!
Watch out he might just create another pseudo agency if MOC loses its reputation

Pretty sure Pinkghettos has re-opened already anyway

Thumper
13-11-2012, 08:22 AM
This whole thread would have stopped dead with an apology and refund - or a challenge to say the story wasn't true and giving the girls version.

The MOC outfit has some good girls and the ones on the site look better than ever.

I cannot figure out the lack of response. It cannot be good for business.

tectonic
13-11-2012, 11:07 AM
management is horrible, had a girl the other day, did a complaint, deadfish, no reply "I will talk to the girl"

bhd
13-11-2012, 11:56 AM
They don't argue back , because they know what my friend told me was the truth...

I don't have a reason to lie for my friend, and people who know me,
know I am here since the start of the old forum, so have been here for a long while.
I have never lied or said anything untrue.
I always stand up for our brother when there is a dispute... its what we should be doing. look out for each other..

Heck, I even dropped off a few discount vouchers for different shop (romeo and etc) to other bros before.
(Couldn't go because of going abroad, or family commitments, and the vouchers expires)
But yeah, I just think if the management ain't doing their job (training the girls), then they shouldn't be taking our hard earn money.

Btw, had a look, Moran and Lorax are both out of the roster, I think MOC knows the situation(problem), that's why maybe they are off the roster.
But they still wont compensate my friend or the other brothers.. because they hide under their girl is outcall, so they are suppose to give shit service,
or can lie....
BULL FUCKEN SHIT... Then charge $160 or some shit, not $350... people expect top service when they pay the top price..

cassius
13-11-2012, 01:27 PM
You will never ever ever get a refund from this company. ever. But I am surprised at negative comment on Lorax, who is very,very beautiful in my opinion, and very nice to be with. Not much conversation though, otherwise I would be her regular.

bhd
13-11-2012, 01:50 PM
You will never ever ever get a refund from this company. ever. But I am surprised at negative comment on Lorax, who is very,very beautiful in my opinion, and very nice to be with. Not much conversation though, otherwise I would be her regular.

I think you misread me , my friend didn't complain about if she is beautiful or not, or nice or not..

But no matter how beautiful you are ,spending $350 just to talk is ridiculous.. maybe have sex for 1/2 hr and talk for 1/2 hr..
that's why he would have saved some face if he got a $150 discount..

anyways, whats done is done, and you are right, this company doesn't really give a shit..

bhd
13-11-2012, 01:53 PM
And if MOC think the girl and they are 100% right, they wouldn't have insulted my friend by offering $50 discount.
At the end of the day, my friend makes decent money, he is not short of $100.
But face, and humiliation is worth much more than $50, i am sure all bros know that.
He paid $350 , now he probably need to spend $350 to see a shrink, because he feels like an idiot :(

bhd
13-11-2012, 01:54 PM
In fact, if I typed so much and put in a folder.. My company would charge the customer at least $500 for it...
I just don't like to see a friend feel so bad, and do nothing about it... knowing I am the one who caused it..
Diu

Cloudybay
13-11-2012, 02:03 PM
If pay attention : Lorax has been on roster daily for a long period -- has question that girl of this typeshould be treated as "Fresh and part time" catefory and demands $350 hour.

They don't argue back , because they know what my friend told me was the truth...

I don't have a reason to lie for my friend, and people who know me,
know I am here since the start of the old forum, so have been here for a long while.
I have never lied or said anything untrue.
I always stand up for our brother when there is a dispute... its what we should be doing. look out for each other..

Heck, I even dropped off a few discount vouchers for different shop (romeo and etc) to other bros before.
(Couldn't go because of going abroad, or family commitments, and the vouchers expires)
But yeah, I just think if the management ain't doing their job (training the girls), then they shouldn't be taking our hard earn money.

Btw, had a look, Moran and Lorax are both out of the roster, I think MOC knows the situation(problem), that's why maybe they are off the roster.
But they still wont compensate my friend or the other brothers.. because they hide under their girl is outcall, so they are suppose to give shit service,
or can lie....
BULL FUCKEN SHIT... Then charge $160 or some shit, not $350... people expect top service when they pay the top price..

bhd
13-11-2012, 03:05 PM
If pay attention : Lorax has been on roster daily for a long period -- has question that girl of this typeshould be treated as "Fresh and part time" catefory and demands $350 hour.

I noticed that too. That's why I never picked her myself.
My friend is Taiwanese, so naturally he was attracted to her background.
And that's why maybe why he was under the illusion and thought she was extra nice to him...
and just wasn't clock watching, I couldn't disagree with him though,
I have had out call service before where the girl just wasn't watching the clock, and its more usual when they are from where i am from.

Treating people from your own country like that is fucked up...
She let him lay there with his cock fully exposed , and waiting for her to touch him or say he can touch her.
Knowing full well she let him wash his dick for so long, why would you need to talk with a clean dick?
boy, did she let him feel like GFE, hahaha, a girlfriend on period...haha

Anyways, told him Lorax is off the roster, thought he might be happy.
But instead he said he doesn't want to ruin the girl or MOC business, so tell me to stop commenting.
He said nothing will erase him the shame of being an idiot anyways.
Once again, he would like to thank every one and each of the bro commented.

So since its really his matter and not mine, I am going to stop now, since MOC doesnt give a shit about you, me and any bro anyways.

All I am going to say is, if you are willing to bet $350 , then go..
I had no problem with MOC before either , but if you are worried you might have problem(shit starfish service) like my friend and other bro, don't risk it.
For me , my MOC days are over...

Last post from me on the topic , ciao.

kickass
14-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Guys, I've just read this thread. I think it is totally fucked up. Surely the girl only needs a minute or two in the shower, right? I mean they shower again at the end. Even if bhd did get good service, he paid $350 for 30 minutes. That is fucked !!!

Cloudybay
14-11-2012, 02:03 PM
It is a Very professional services -- 30 minutes clean up --help cleaning up ur wallet. LOL

Guys, I've just read this thread. I think it is totally fucked up. Surely the girl only needs a minute or two in the shower, right? I mean they shower again at the end. Even if bhd did get good service, he paid $350 for 30 minutes. That is fucked !!!

Richboy
15-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Hey man, tell your buddy to stop whinging. If he wants to bang, he should initiate it. If you pay for the lily pope and you only have 10 mins to eat it, would you just look at it or would you put it in your mouth as soon ad you can?

cisco
15-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Pinkghettos already re open so guys lets go for it,...

Richboy
15-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Hey man, tell your buddy to stop whinging. If he wants to bang, he should initiate it. If you pay for the lily pope and you only have 10 mins to eat it, would you just look at it or would you put it in your mouth as soon ad you can?

bhd
15-11-2012, 12:18 PM

of course in hindsight he should have....but if you could possibly waste some time and read my full comment, then you might realize what its all about..It was his first time with an outcall agency.
if he got blown or licked for 50 mins and had no time to bang, then that's his problem...
the fact is there was never any sign of the session has ever started...
None of the girls I have seen at MOC has ever not show me their tits , most if not all start kissing me first.

The girl was wrapped in towel the whole time after the shower...If the towel ever came off, then for sure my friend is an idiot.

kickass
16-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Hmmm ... this is actually a good learning experience for me as I've not used one of those agencies ... yet. I guess the girls expect the man to take control in this situation and get on with it. I know that if we went 3-5 minutes of "just talking" I'd be well and truly over it and would just dive in.