PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage and spa options

ginggang
30-05-2013, 09:17 PM
I am quite new to punting and after some advice. I know it doesn't get good reviews here but I have found Kings Court quite good as I like sitting in the spa with the girl for an extended period so I can get a good feel of her too. The quality of girls fluctuates at KC (and a bit pricey) so where else is good for sitting in a spa/bath with the girl and letting my hands explore. I tried it somewhere else once and all that happened was I sat in spa whilst girl sat outside and rubbed my shoulders, so I want somewhere that the girl gets in too. Any tips?

Gucci2012
30-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Ginza Club. Spa and girl for fun times.

jellyshots
31-05-2013, 12:50 AM
I am quite new to punting and after some advice. I know it doesn't get good reviews here but I have found Kings Court quite good as I like sitting in the spa with the girl for an extended period so I can get a good feel of her too. The quality of girls fluctuates at KC (and a bit pricey) so where else is good for sitting in a spa/bath with the girl and letting my hands explore. I tried it somewhere else once and all that happened was I sat in spa whilst girl sat outside and rubbed my shoulders, so I want somewhere that the girl gets in too. Any tips?

It gets good reviews from me :cool2:

I don't find it pricey. You can try Romeo's. It's 90 mins $240 including spa. But the girls will get you to have a shower before and after which wastes 15 mins. So you really get 75 min session. Kings is 85 mins $226 private minus 10 mins for showers.

Who do you see there anyway?

ginggang
31-05-2013, 02:31 PM
I have only been a few times over last 12 months so different girl each time. If you can recommend someone I would happily try them out.

jellyshots
06-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Amy. If you're polite, she'll blow your mind amongst other things, lol...