PDA

View Full Version : Ginza KISS : everything a girl could be, and more ... PERFECT !!!

rooter
30-05-2013, 09:53 PM
I had a good feeling about this girl as soon as I saw the Ginza post in the forum so I booked her for first thing in the morning ; fuck work, fuck breakfast, fuck everything !

As soon as I walked into the room and I saw her standing there I knew straight away she was special.

Fuck, she looked good : 21yo japanese girl, swimsuit model body, pretty face, long hair, perfect skin, great legs, nice C-cup tits, perfect arse, and a smile that said "I need to be fucked, I want to be fucked, fuck me now ... hard".

It was her first day so she was a bit nervous so we sat down on the bed for a bit of a chat but soon enough she got very touchy feely and it was on ...

We were full on DFKing sitting down, lying down, standing up, and ripping off each others clothes.

I could have fucked her there and then but I feel obliged to teach a new girl proper procedures so we headed straight for the shower.

The shower was fucking crazy and we did everything except shower in there! Tongues, and tits, and cock, and arse, and fingers, and pussy fucking all over the place!

A sprint to the bed and it was like every horny demon from hell had been released !

Kiss is just fucking amazing ; you would think she had never been touched before the way she reacted!

Just touching her tits had her moaning, sucking them had her screaming and writhing and as soon as I touched her pussy she went right through the roof.

I have no idea how many orgasms Kiss had ; double figures for sure, beyond that, fuck knows!

She has an untamed bush but I am OK with that, and she has the sweetest, most delicious pussy, so good to DATY, and fucking hell she cums and hard and so much pussy juice : I was saturated.

And fuck this girl can scream ; this is a big call, but i reckon she is the loudest girl ever!

She zeroed in on my throbbing cock, and again it was like she had never seen a hard cock before the way she was carrying on ! Absolutely spoiling the dirty fucker!

She gives a great bbbj and kept looking up at me with that cheeky smile and asking me to fuck her, and I kept telling her to keep sucking.

Finally I dommed up and got her to climb on top of me, and in less than a minute I could smell that distinctive girl cumming aroma and soon enough she was cumming all over me; and screaming like a banshee!

Missionary, sideways, doggie, some variations in between ; all the same result : Kiss would just scream and cum. and scream and cum, and scream and cum!
Kiss is an amazing fuck!
If you want to know how good fucking can possibly be then have a session with Kiss.
You could get hit by a bus the next day and die fully knowing you have experienced the ultimate fuck! This is as good as fucking gets!

When I finally couldn't hold off anymore and pumped my jizz into her, Kiss grabbed my face really hard and sucked on my tongue, and squeezed her pussy around cock as hard as she could.
And then we held each other and time just seemed to stop, the world stopped, nothing else mattered, it was just me and this beautiful girl and a glimpse of eternity.

Kiss is an exceptional girl, as close to perfect as you can get!

After I have seen a WL I just power on and don't look back, it's my thing, but this time as I got down the flight of stairs I did look back, and there was Kiss, still standing in the doorway, looking absolutely beautiful, waving me goodbye - what a girl! I wanted to run up those stairs and start all over again!

You will all fall in love with Kiss, she is .. well, she is Kiss - exceptional, irresistable, beautiful, perfect !

Sextus
30-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Wow! She sounds just a mere few snips of pussy hair away from perfection.

Max where are you with your famous suds and ladyrazor foreplay?!!
God surely is a woman - why oh why can't we come multiple times too. Sob!!! :cry: I truly mean it - this is a cosmic tragedy.

One of these times I am going to try for the two shot hour. This would mean for me coming after 15 minutes - and then risking 45 minutes of possible down time. :cry:

Rooter -
I honour your sex life
I serve my Queen
I salute my flag

Gucci2012
30-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Kiss grabbed my face really hard and sucked on my tongue, and squeezed her pussy around cock as hard as she could.

Kiss is an exceptional girl, as close to perfect as you can get!

You will all fall in love with Kiss, she is .. well, she is Kiss - exceptional, irresistable, beautiful, perfect !

Yes! Yes! Yes! I totally forgot about her ability to clench her pussy around a hard cock. Great feeling.

the wizard
30-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Thanks Rooter
another quality girl to add to my list

Sextus
30-05-2013, 11:31 PM
So you don't mind beating about the bush Wizard?

Max Impact
31-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Wow! She sounds just a mere few snips of pussy hair away from perfection.

Max where are you with your famous suds and ladyrazor foreplay?!!

Send her over here to Bologna and Ill do what needs to be done!

rooter
31-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Thanks Rooter
another quality girl to add to my list

How long is that list now bro?
It seems to be getting longer rather than shorter.
Seems like for every girl you mark off it, you add another two new ones ;)

the wizard
31-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Yep and you know me I love retries too so it looks like a lost cause for me.
My list, let's just say it is longer than all the Game of Thrones books put together and
they're still being written !!!!