PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Yukana of Ginza casts a spell over the Wizard

the wizard
30-05-2013, 10:18 PM
http://funs.co/file/pic/photo/2012/08/16/4826e6330c202c0476185cf4eb1d9881_1024.jpg

Not Yukana- but something in this picture reminds me of her

Sorry Gucci I have plagerised part your "opening introduction.
I am a lazy S.O.B

Girl: Yukana

Time: may 2013

Phone: 0406 093 971

Nationality: Japanese-

English: extremely good english.

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Brown

Body Size: Slim size, toned body with good body lines.

Breast Size: C-CUPS

Shower Together: yes

Pubic Hair: shaven

Tattoos: No

Full Sex Available: Yes!

Kind of Experience: Electric

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK - amazing

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ and DTBBJ

DATY : yes

COB: Yes

CIM: Yes-didn't try

COF: Didn't ask

Ok Ok- why am I reviewing a girl that has been reviewed a countless number of times and
has been talked about passionately before ?

Well because this was my first encounter with her and she is now up there with my favourite Ginza girls.
And I can't believe how and why I waited this long to see her- what a clutz I am
She reminded me of another of my all time Fav - Hoshi. (Hoshimoony are you listening ?)

Yukana pronounced Yuk ana- (said really fast) is from a place east of Tokyo- didn't catch the name I was busy.
The place is mostly Rural she told me- she has been in Australia for a while - not planning to leave us thank God.
Works outside of this industry as well.
Is at Ginza 1-2 days a week.
Approx 22-25 yrs old
She likes it slow and loves it rough.
That's all I really gleaned from her as the rest of the time we were down each others throats.

For those who have seen her- go out and make a cup of tea and watch the last bit of Big Bang Theory for the others.
Here is a summary of a really amazing Girl.

-- Cute as a button, so sexy, great body and knows how to please

-- Shower experience is out of this world- yes we could have stayed there all session
Memories of Aki Keep flooding in. AKI XXX UNCUT (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3770-Aki-Triple-xxx-uncut&highlight=triple+ginza)
Some serious Daty and Bbbj- one of the best Dfker I have had

-- Yukana is multi orgasmic and has great stamina- started in the shower
and just didn't let up till at least a couple of minutes after the full time bell
As she came several times in the session she would kiss me all over after each orgasm-
even my legs as a sign of her appreciation

-- Is wild and "wicked"-whilst I got to see her wild side today, I think she has more in store for me nxt time
she promised.......

-- She sweet and gorgeous-Can I take her home with me ? type of gorgeous - great Gfe

-- Could talk to her for hours- actually we were having a great conversation as i was gently pounding her in Mish
she told me she couldn't talk anymore as it was getting too intense for her.

-- She got so wet that I felt her juices coating my privates all session, she smelt and tasted great.

-- Haven't really sweated so much, we both had a really good workout, she looked great glistening with sweat at first
then glistening with cum on her body much later.

-- I could still smell her on me afterwards back at the office- couldn't hide my cheeky grin from my office collegues.

-- Clean up shower Japanese style

-- Stumbled through my Japanese "Domo arigato gozo mashita" she gave me a round of applause- how cute,
I then gave her a huge hug and I reluctantly had to leave this beauty.

Yukana is great fun- I will be back- Yep as soon as she's back on the roster.

the Wizard :love:

hoshimoony
31-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Well because this was my first encounter with her and she is now up there with my favourite Ginza girls.
And I can't believe how and why I waited this long to see her- what a clutz I am
She reminded me of another of my all time Fav - Hoshi. (Hoshimoony are you listening ?)

lol I am now! :cool2:

Can't believe I haven't seen her yet, if she's like Hoshi and gives genuine GFE and lots of great DFK I'm definitely in!
God I really need a second job....

the wizard
31-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Mate don't hesitate.
I haven't had a shower scene like this since Hoshi and Aki.
I was at wet and wild and I am not only referring to the shower.
She really gets into it , I knew straight away she was my new Hoshi.

timtam
31-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I tried her over 5 times already and on the 4th time I ask her to give me a bj!!!!! Omg!!!' What was I thinking about those other 3 times of not getting one from her!!!! It was one of the best bj I have ever had!!!

tomjones
31-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Ueto Aya ?

I've seen her a few times too, and have to agree with the Wizard's words. She's good looking, but I think the personality adds the extra points.

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Ueto Aya ?

I've seen her a few times too, and have to agree with the Wizard's words. She's good looking, but I think the personality adds the extra points.

Aya is super hot, even though I still find her too skinny, she was very good in Azumi I & II

http://www.mythnice.com/images/StarJapan/Aya/normal_aya-ueto-107-118.jpg

http://www.mythnice.com/images/StarJapan/Aya/azumi25of.jpg

hoshimoony
01-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Mate don't hesitate.
I haven't had a shower scene like this since Hoshi and Aki.
I was at wet and wild and I am not only referring to the shower.
She really gets into it , I knew straight away she was my new Hoshi.

So went over all the ARs I could find on this forum on Yukana, and I cannot believe I haven't seen her yet! rooter even said back in January, "If you like Hoshi then you will probably like Yukana." I've been looking for a Hoshi replacement for so long, so yup she's definitely on top of my list now :)

Reading all the archives, it was actually kinda funny cos I found one of your posts saying you were going to consider putting Hoshi aside for that week to see Yukana back in mid January. Then again in February you again had her on your radar but you couldn't because of sore throat. Hope it doesn't take me 4 months from now to see her! :cool2:

the wizard
01-06-2013, 08:04 AM
So went over all the ARs I could find on this forum on Yukana, and I cannot believe I haven't seen her yet! rooter even said back in January, "If you like Hoshi then you will probably like Yukana." I've been looking for a Hoshi replacement for so long, so yup she's definitely on top of my list now :)

Reading all the archives, it was actually kinda funny cos I found one of your posts saying you were going to consider putting Hoshi aside for that week to see Yukana back in mid January. Then again in February you again had her on your radar but you couldn't because of sore throat. Hope it doesn't take me 4 months from now to see her! :cool2:

I have been trying to see her for ages - told Wilson last week.
Due to her shifts and my commitments it never worked out.
Now I'm going to take day's off, call in sick, do whatever it takes to make sure I see her again...:)

Ps- if she's on this thurs- run do not walk to Ginza- just don't trip over me!! he he

hoshimoony
01-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Now I'm going to take day's off, call in sick, do whatever it takes to make sure I see her again...:)

Ps- if she's on this thurs- run do not walk to Ginza- just don't trip over me!! he he

lol I might run straight into you because my head will be full of thoughts with this girl on my way in and out, so I might not be looking straight when I'm running! :cool2:

well i hope she's on in the early evenings or weekends, only time I can make it...

the wizard
01-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Yep weekends - day time- are generally better for me too.

Oceancrab
02-06-2013, 04:13 AM
Since I found out this shop several months ago, I dropped my lunch so many times in order to catch up with the girls in the morning shift. Luck me, my job is in city. A few minutes away from the previous town hall address. I like their town hall address better as it is so convenient, not like now I have to run to the shop and cut my booking from 1 hour to 30 or 45 minutes. :spook:

Oceancrab
02-06-2013, 04:15 AM
Btw, yukana is a good choice.

the wizard
07-06-2013, 08:28 AM

Yukana is on today- but she clashes with Cassie- damn !@!
I am thinking of excuses I can use for work...
Any suggestions ??

Hoshimooney have you put on your running shoes-Im getting a "head" start.... he he

rooter
07-06-2013, 10:00 AM
I still haven't got around to my 2nd session with Yukana!
I saw her on her first day way back in January!
Come to think of it I still haven't had round 2 with Cassie either, must be at least 3 months since I saw her.
So many hot new girls starting every day!
I will get around to it eventually. Both are great girls.

the wizard
07-06-2013, 01:38 PM
I still haven't got around to my 2nd session with Yukana!
I saw her on her first day way back in January!
Come to think of it I still haven't had round 2 with Cassie either, must be at least 3 months since I saw her.
So many hot new girls starting every day!
I will get around to it eventually. Both are great girls.

I think I'm a more Gfe kind of guy- therefore I like seeing regulars to click with and do lot's of Retries
Don't get me wrong I love Pse's with a passion too..

rooter
07-06-2013, 01:58 PM
I think I'm a more Gfe kind of guy- therefore I like seeing regulars to click with and do lot's of Retries
Don't get me wrong I love Pse's with a passion too..

Not surprising you have zeroed in on Yukana and Cassie then as they are both GFE girls who can really turn on the PSE too. When you find girls like that you should hang on to them as long as you can.
I just can't resist the lure of a new girl I suppose.

hoshimoony
07-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Yukana is on today- but she clashes with Cassie- damn !@!
I am thinking of excuses I can use for work...
Any suggestions ??

Hoshimooney have you put on your running shoes-Im getting a "head" start.... he he

I had it on all week ready to splint at any point, but she's on during work hours, and can't get out of work today, argh!
Hopefully next time....

Polonius the Pedant
07-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Yukana was in fine form today :)

And then as i was leaving I saw Cassie's unmistakeable bottom swish past and I just wished I could double back...