PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 New Apple

luigi
11-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Want to see Lola on Saturday afternoon, unfortunately she was busy and Sophie recommended Apple to me. I asked if this was the same Apple I seen (tattoo on her back), she said this is another new Apple. Since there is no other WL available so i took her suggestion.

Body: 7/10 Slim, A cup and bushy down under. Smooth skin but a bit tan.
Service: 7/10. BBBJ, DATY, DFK
Look: 7/10, young next door neighbour look with little or no make up. Round face and look cue.
GFE: 8/10

Return factor: 6/10. I am a boob lover, so .........

After shower, Apple ask me the take some mouth wash, so I immediately think DFK must be on the table. So also clean my head with sanitizer even I took a shower and clean my little bro with baby wipes. Then light cat bath and BBBJ. BBBJ was lite and gentle, a bit of suction and deep throat would be nice. Then I do a bit a DATY and she seems very sensitive to that. The sex part is quite standard with kiss. Its like fucking your shy girl friend. If you want wild sex, must go for Eva or Yuki and Yoyo or Lola for body. If you like young and fresh WL, then Apple would be your choice.

Littlewonder
11-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the report bro, Sounds like Apple is not my cup of tea but as you say she may be good for someone who likes young girls.

ilovefs
12-11-2012, 06:44 AM
she may be good for someone who likes young girls.

Did someone mention young girls??? :slobber:

Littlewonder
12-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Did someone mention young girls??? :slobber:

25 is young! Well it is for me must be getting old.

Sextus
12-11-2012, 11:36 AM
"Age: around 25.
Body: 7/10 Slim, A cup and bushy down under."

Oops! "Bushy down under."

nix nix!

(Sorry to harp on a bit about this guys.")

ilovefs
12-11-2012, 04:12 PM
A cup, YUM!!!