Steven Seagal
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
G’day Folks,

Desires
12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills
Phone: 92818480

This is a review of Summer.

I am feeling good now but earlier I was in pretty rough shape.

My nephew Efrem Zimbalist Farquar always tells me I have to get outside my comfort zone and take risks. What he means is that I should ignore my better judgment. Well, I ignored my better judgment today. I have learned in the past that if you see someone who isn’t either Chinese or Thai in this place the service will not be full on Bellevue style. In spite of knowing this e.g. I got burned once selecting a skinny Brazilian girl who worked here and her ‘I don’t do list’ included about everything under the sun.

Anyway, or if you a westie ‘anyways’, an ‘Indian summer’ is a time in autumn where the temperature spikes and it gets really hot for a period of time. My time with ‘Indian Summer’ and she is Indian, was not hot. For me she was more like Frankenstorm that demolishes everything in its path. To be fair, we simply didn’t click.

THE GOOD NEWS:

Summer is Indian and has a very pretty face, shaved pussy and huge 40 D boobs. She is a bbw, but quite an attractive one and has perfect English. She said she was 37 and I believe her.

THE BAD NEWS:

Her service was totally vanilla. By vanilla I don’t mean vanilla ice cream but that rather the pungent vanilla smell you get from the cheap incense that sells three packs for 5 dollars. She was friendly, but for me a sexual minimalist.

She started out trying to kick start me by slipping a dom on and sucking the linguine, limp member between my legs. She should get a citation in the Guinness Book of Records for ‘Most limp dick ever domed up’!

When she saw this would not work she took off the dom and began to give a bbj. Folks, she did this with all the enthusiasm of Mitt Romney’s concession speech. Just a few words about Romney, his actual name is Willard Mitt Romney and yes he does look like every guy who fired your Dad. Further, what type of bloke would name his own son Tagg? And Tagg? After the second debate with Obama, Tagg said he wanted to get on stage and thump Obama. Have you seen Tagg? That wanker couldn’t crack a boiled egg with a sledgehammer! BUT I digress.

Eventually I got to half mast and entered her in both mish and doggie. I could not get over the line.

So there you have it with her.

I think I figured I’d use old standby Maya to finish me off. Get this, old Maya enters the room chomping away with her gob full of gum and proceeds to give a bbj with it still in her mouth. Get the picture? Enough said.

As I always say to Farquar, “The only thing better than a dud punt is a good one”.

Till later,

Steven

DeepImpact
11-11-2012, 09:18 PM
well, at last a review of this place. Not as horrible as I was expecting, but probably not enough to entice anyone else to visit either I guess.

Max Impact
11-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh fuck, Im splitting my sides again!!!

kickass
12-11-2012, 05:47 PM
How exotic ... I've gotta try ... I've gotta try ...

Sextus
12-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Steven Seagal mate, I'm a fan of your reviews. I'd like to be so consistently witty - and topical as you were here too.

I said somewhere else that I don't "punt' anymore. That is, I don't gamble with what to expect with girls anymore. I am relying on reviews I've found here on the forum to take "punting" entirely out of the picture.

So here is breaking new guys - I have given up punting!

So the answer to that other thread "When do you know it is time to quit punting?" Well I've just told you the answer - do it NOW!

I have to add the exception that if I like the pictures of a girl a lot, and she is unreviewed, I may make the choice to see her anyway, and review her for your benefit.

Indian girls? Brazilian girls? Too chancy. Asian girls with geat reviews? Bring them on.

kickass
13-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey Sextus, what did you mean by Indian girls and Brazilian girls being too "chancy"?

mannykay
13-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Tagg sounds like a small white boy in 1950's middle class American suburbia. You know, away from them negroes. Neighbors adore this rambunctious little rascal as he finishes his daily mornimg newspaper rounds and gets ready for Little Leagues practice. "Careful there Squirt!"

Sextus
13-11-2012, 06:14 PM
I just meant KickAss, that there is just not enough reviewed information out there about these other nationalities. Also, you would have to get lucky to get the level of quality service you know you will get from a well reviewed Asian girl. It is in their historic culture to provide this, as you would have read in my Cici review.

In other words, with these other nationalities, apart from attitude problems that they may have, you are taking a chance, a gamble - a punt, on whether it will be worth your time, and especially worth your money.

So, I'm not a punter any more.

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Sounds like Steven always ends up in places where no other man is brave enough to go

That's boldly go where no man has gone before !!

But I have a feeling that brother Stephen could be holding something back, like an occasional good punts, he prefers to post only the doggie ones. ..... Haha

Cheers