PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Cici - the horny little ball drainer

Sextus
12-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I couldn’t believe it had been so long since I had seen Cici. And by “seen”, I mean rooting the fuck out of her.

Sorry to be so unromantic about this gents, but that is how I like to approach sex. The candlelit fire burning in the grate and tender slow moves of Hollywoood film style, just doesn’t do it for me. And Cici (and other girls there I can name) is a kindred spirit to me.

As related in my “Naked in the Gallery” thread, circumstances meant that I could engage in no sexual activity for the last two weeks. So when I was finally free at last to head down to 64, my balls were like unto two tins of Fussell’s milk. They were killing me! I’d be driving along and they felt sore, and they’d be churning and moving around all by themselves, and begging me to answer the question as to why I was betraying them.

The answer was that I was restraining myself because I wanted the first release of my built up spunk after my enforced layoff to be a much more special experience. I wanted it, in short, to be caused by an hot, naked, Asian babe - and Cici certainly qualifies on all those fronts.

But it must have been 16 months since I had last been up her - to call a spade a spade. Before I became aware of this forum, I used to make my own inadequate notes about various girls and their qualities for my own records, and underlined in my notes was the instruction to myself:

“ I must have another go at Cici! ”

But still I hadn’t done this, for 16 months, but there suddenly she was in front of me in her little bikini as I sat on the bed in one of the rooms. I hugged her close and kissed her bosom and kept telling her how good it was to see her again, that it had been too long. She kept on agreeing with me in her tricky English:

“Yes, it been too long, too long since I see you!”

I knew she didn’t remember me from Adam – but what a lovely, considerate pretender!

I do love her China doll looks, they are so exotic, and so different to what we westerners look like. Asian girls start about five lengths in front of other contenders as far as I am concerned, and Cici’s looks are about as Asian as it is possible to look. Her face, and how bubbly and happy she has always been to me, is a perfect match.

Cici gave a little grab of the bulge in my pants and at my screaming balls, and left, while I showered. Soon I was on the bed with her, and it was GF time, tongue kissing and canoodling with a bit of cooing and giggling and caressing on her part. As this was late on a Saturday night, in what must have been a busy day and night for her already, this shows just how nice her personality is.

Time passed by, and she then reached for oil and applied it to her smooth belly and began rubbing her body up and down on me like a true Chinese concubine in service of her master. It felt lovely to have this slim nude creature do that to me, and sometime during it, I pulled her down to me for some more tongue dancing. DFK is a very imortant part of the experience for me these days, I need it to be available, and with the delightful Cici, there are no unpredictable restrictions with that.

Cici then wet wiped my cock free of the oil and replaced the wipe with her tongue, and proceeded to wet wipe the whole package, balls and all, all over again by using it. Before long she sank her mouth down warmly over the head of my cock, and oh my, it was so good to be in her mouth again. I just love seeing a gorgeous Chinese girl serving me submissively, and I watched her exotic face with as much pleasure as I was enjoying the feeling of it.

She went back to my balls again, and then even lower, and I feared she might be going for some DD, and I would have stopped her, because - *ahem* - I’m not quite prepared for that yet. But she came back up and started sucking on my turgid rod. And she didn’t object when I put my hand on the back of her head and forced her right down onto it a few times for full penetration.

But I wanted to serve her too, so I pulled her body around 180 degrees, and put her legs over my head, and launched myself at her pussy with my mouth. I am seeking advice in another thread as to the best way to eat sweet pussy to a girl’s maximum pleasure, as I’m not very experienced with this activity. Nevetheless, what I was doing, I was doing enthusiastically, while down below Cici was continuing her strong sucking of my cock. A couple of times, so strong was her suction, that she came off my cock with a loud, sexy, popping sound, and that felt as great to me as it sounded.

Meanwhile, I was being gifted a bird’s eye view of her little puckered arsehole. I have to tell you my friends, my recent discovery of the great joys of cunt sucking has also given me the opportunity for my appreciation of this alternative love hole to grow. I’m not far off, I think, from giving a girl the gift of some dragon drilling. She’ll be the first to know about this of course, and you the second, and if you count me, that would make it three altogether. Trying my luck, I began playing with her little arsehole with my thumb while I continued to suck her very wet pussy. I only got a little way into her tight little hole however, before sweet Cici pulled my hand away, so I was out of luck again (as I had also been with Nadia when I tried that.)

After a good ten mnutes of 69, Cici instructed me to use my tongue more rather than just my lips, and I eagerly followed her advice. She then sat back, releasing my cock from her mouth with another loud pop, and literally sat on my face while I used my tongue to probe vigourously into her sweet internals. When my tongue probed deeply into her cunt tunnel, it felt like the most silky smooth place in the entire universe - in my universe anyway!

She responded to this by grinding her pussy down hard on my face, rotating it around and grinding it down more, and smearing my chin and mouth with her wet love juices. I felt the wet slippery warmth of her female sex all over my lower face, and I used my tongue more and more, and before long she gave about five or six soft gasps. I don’t know if this was a proper coming or not, but I hope it was, and in any case it is so nice to hear the sound of pure feminine pleasure in the air.

I was hot and very ready to fuck now, and Cici lay back on the bed while I feasted my eyes on her complete nakedness for the first time in the last 20 minutes or so. I loomed over her with my cock, and it was really hard, and standing straight out at the sight of her slim nudity.

I always feel a sense of power while in that position, and I like to pause and savour the moment with my stiff cock stuck right out at her. I love the thought that she knows exactly what I am about to do with it. There is no ambiguity. To reinforce this feeling of power I grabbed her curved hips and lifted her lower body up and dropped it back down onto the bed two or three times. Each time I did this, Cici cooed “Oooh”, as she felt my male domination and strength, and the sound of her cooing turned me on more than I can describe here.

She reached for a condom, rolled it on and lay back and positioned me at her drooling love hole - and for the first time in 16 months I sunk it into deep into this hot, pliable, little Asian babe, while my eyes drank in her exotic Asian face. (One of the great benefits of the mish position.)

By flexible, I really do mean that, because after several minutes of fucking she put both her lithe legs up onto my shoulders and clamped them onto the sides of my head. This lifted her tidy little rump up off the bed and gave me maximum penetration into her, our groins were glued to each other in mid–air while I pounded away, getting a little gasp from her with each stroke. Maybe I was going a bit too deep in this position for poor little Cici (even though I am only a little bit under six inches) but I tell you at that moment I didn’t care about that!

Even so, Cici was still reaching a hand around to probe her finger into my arse, which felt great. She is such a practiced professional in the arts of pleasing a man.

I did get a bit tired eventually though, so we switched to doggie , and while slipping it back through her hot pussy lips, I reflected on what a great value fuck this girl is.

I’d nearly come while her legs were wrapped around my neck, and her finger was playing with my arsehole, but I held back, which meant it was going to be a bit harder for me to get back to that level again. (something that happens to you when you are a bit older.)

So as I was getting a bit sweaty, the ever thoughtful Cici suggested some more arse play and a handjob. She grabbed a condom and some lube and got between my legs and stuck her right finger slowly, right up my arse, while her left hand played up and down on my shaft. From that angle it looked more like she was pouring me a glass of draught beer rather than jacking me off, and I had a little laugh at the sight of it.

As for her sweet finger right up my arse, it felt great! Friends, apart from that lady doctor a couple of weeks ago, this experience might have only happened to me once before, years ago. It might come down to individual taste, but let me tell you that if you are wondering what it must feel like to have a cunt, then a girl’s finger stuck right up the inside of your arse would be that feeling I think.

It was getting near time, so I instructed Cici to lay back down and I straddled her soft stomach, spread my own arse cheeks, and kissed my now moist arsehole down onto her. That felt great in itself, but even better was the sight of Cici’s lovely, well shaped titties that my cock was looming over.

She began jacking me off, this time with a serious look on her cute Chinese face. In fact, such was her frowning determination, she looked like a poster girl for a Chairman Mao propaganda film, a hot little revolutionary girl in my service, and not Chairman Mao's!

For the last minute though, I took over with my own hand, to enjoy that sense of power again, and focused my eyes on her hot titties.

I was really hoping for a cim, as I had read she has done this before (The Wizard, 23/9/12, Cici review thread) but it was not to be this time. I told her I was coming and she squeezed her tits together to catch it, and then nearly two weeks of man juice was finally erupting out of me and spattering down onto her. I love to land it all over a girl, the sight is such a turn on for me, and it enhances the orgasm for me so much.

I leaned back gasping onto her tummy while I admired the sight of my come trickling around and on her horny little titties. She kept some of it held in her hands and smeared the juice around on them for my further pleasure.

What I can say about Cici is that she is a true professional in the arts of pleasing a man. She is a concubine in the thousands of years of time honoured tradition of China, it is in her heritage. If she had lived in ancient times, she would have been a favoured member of the Emporer’s seraglio. Now it is we westerners who are at last the beneficiaries of this Asian heritage of girls taking pleasure in serving a man sexually, and Cici is one of the best of them at this.

Being a professional is an attitude of pride in one’s work, and Cici has this pride. And so does Yoyo, and I know from all reports that Eva does too. In fact, I think that these three girls are the finest girls that 64 has to offer, with Lulu very close to them too. That I saw Cici late on a busy night says even more about her attitude and her sweet personality too. She likes to babble happily in hard to understand English, and that adds to her cuteness. She is someone I could get very attached to.

The afterglow from this sex session lasted for me until about noon the next day – now that is what I call great value!

(Ps. I normally never go down on a busy Saturday night, but it wasn’t my car that drove me down that night - it was my balls.)

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Without a doubt, front runner for review of the year for the forum IMHO !!

Where is the 64 Admin, if this AR doesn't win the monthly reward, then your reward will not be worth winning

Cheers

the wizard
12-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Sextus, brilliant reporting

I hadn't plans to see Cici again so soon but now I'm dying to.
She is one crazy, fun and hot chick.

''I love to land it all over a girl, the sight is such a turn on for me, and it enhances the orgasm for me so much"

I couldn't agree more........

jimmyk
12-11-2012, 07:15 PM
I also concur, this has to win the monthly award from 64!
such detail is magnificent

tarenpoint64
13-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Sorry Ahlungor I have been busy running 3 websites. I have marked this as a contender.

Sextus is already ahead with so many reviews. he has a very high chance of winning at least one of the 3 prizes.

I do not however want to give anything away as THERE are 4 more days to go till judging time

cheers
Dean

Without a doubt, front runner for review of the year for the forum IMHO !!

Where is the 64 Admin, if this AR doesn't win the monthly reward, then your reward will not be worth winning

Cheers

the wizard
13-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Looks like I'll be calling in sick today.
Cici is in da house today, will see her again, after Sextus's Ar

kickass
13-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Tellin' it like it is .... awesome story dude ... but I don't want any finger up my arse ... hahaha.

naturalism
13-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Super review.

:love:

GT101
13-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Went to visit 64 Alexander Ave the other day and was greeted by Sophie who ushered me into the room down the end of the corridor. I was asked how long would I like to stay, and I had requested 30 minutes, but Sophie said Cici was on and she gave a very good suck. I had not seen Cici before so was successfully upsold.

In came Cici and she was quite attractive so was happy with the 1 hour option. Had a shower and was onto the bed where Cici started the nice tickle and tease massage. I got the usual discussion of 'you very big!' when she had a look at my cock, but this did not stop her from going at it with a very nice BBBJ. I was enjoying it (but in my opinion it was not the best BBBJ I had had a 64 Alexander Ave - That award goes to Yoyo).

I got Cici to switch into 69 position where I started to enjoy her very nice pussy. Cici was definitely enjoying what I was doing (and it was not an act) as she was dripping wet and kept giving some involuntary shudders. After going at it for a good 20 minutes or so she had a huge orgasm. She jumped off, wiped my face down with a wet wipe and the hoped on for some wild cowgirl.

I was really enjoying it and the was loving the sight of my cock slip into her pussy. I was close to cumming, but she jumped off and we moved into doggy. I am not a huge fan of doggy, but pounded away. Cici was very vocal. but I got tired and so moved into missionary. I wraped Cici's legs around my shoulders and fucked away. Cici started talking dirty to me and was saying things like 'fill my pussy', 'fuck my pussy'. I exploded and she cleaned me up.

There was probably 15 minutes or so left, so she gave me a nice massage to finish off. After the massage, she started to do a nice tickle and tease which started to get me hard again, but there was not enough time for round 2.

Overall an really enjoyable punt. Cici is well worth the visit.

GT

Sextus
13-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Ooh yes, legs up on the shoulders again. She just loves being filled. Don't start me thinking about her again, because I have someone different planned next time, and you'll ruin my plans by such talk mate.

Next time, I'm going to coax some filthy talk out her too, at the right time. That would push me over the edge I think. The new photos show her fantastic body better too. She hasn't gained or lost an ounce since I last saw her over a year ago - I can't believe it has been so long, what an injustice to her.

Yoyo's cock in mouth technique is the best I've had at 64, I agree.

Note to self - get Cici to talk filth to me next time!

tarenpoint64
17-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Super review.

River
25-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Incredible review. Simply stunning in its vivid detail. Well done.

tarenpoint64
23-02-2013, 12:17 PM
cici working today , for booking 95241278

tarenpoint64
02-03-2013, 04:07 PM
cici working today for booking 95241278

tarenpoint64
05-03-2013, 12:45 PM
cici is working today ,for booking 95241278 .thanks