PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to cut out the middleman?

PunterBoy
12-11-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm looking for a girl (preferably Asian 20-25 yrs old) who is interested in seeing me privately at her place or my place.
Not necessarily looking for full service, just a GFE / massage / happy-ending kind of thing.

I'm a relatively good looking, slender, white guy, start 30-ties and live around CBD / eastern subs.
PM me for more details if you are interested!

yamada
12-11-2012, 05:04 PM
why dont you go golden ship in Double bay?

so many chix looking for me and for you.

they are mostly 20-25yo and looking for your age and my age.

30-38yo of papa.

i got couple young one last week,

PunterBoy
12-11-2012, 05:13 PM
why dont you go golden ship in Double bay?

so many chix looking for me and for you.

they are mostly 20-25yo and looking for your age and my age.

30-38yo of papa.

i got couple young one last week,

Are you referring to goldensheaf.com.au?

Potluck2.0
12-11-2012, 05:32 PM
AdultFriendFinder? if you're a tall slender handsome white guy in your 30s who lives in the eastern suburbs it should be pretty easy for u to pick up

DeepImpact
12-11-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm looking for a girl (preferably Asian 20-25 yrs old) who is interested in seeing me privately at her place or my place.
Not necessarily looking for full service, just a GFE / massage / happy-ending kind of thing.

I'm a relatively good looking, slender, white guy, start 30-ties and live around CBD / eastern subs.
PM me for more details if you are interested!

What are you prepared to pay as that's what it will come down to? Time + Money = Opportunity

PunterBoy
12-11-2012, 09:26 PM
What are you prepared to pay as that's what it will come down to? Time + Money = Opportunity

Well, if you have an actual offer, you can PM me. Ideally, it depends on the girl, the location and services rendered.

DeepImpact
12-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Well yes I do know someone, but they are a fair bit more expensive then the normal incall girls and it's exclusive Bro.

The key is that you need to know the girl a bit first to establish this type of relationship, otherwise they are just like any other WL. If you go to Uni or TAFE etc with a bit of effort it won't be that hard to set up this type of thing. Just don't expect to come to an arrangement with any girl on the street that's all.