PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose 130 Red Rose 130 - Susanne - Spicy Thai Service

kickass
12-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Guys, this is my first review. I hope you like it. Bit shy about being too personal ATM but here goes.

I went to 130 Botany Road on Friday night. I’m surprised there aren’t many reviews of that place because they had some pretty hot babes: three Thai and two Korean. I wanted to try something exotic, so I picked the cutest of the Thai chicks and paid for an hour.

Information:
Name: Susanne
Nationality: Thai
Stats: 36D/28/32
Face: 8/10 – cute with a great smile
Body: 8/10 – slim with a really sexy little bottom, and really nice, long, slim, brown legs.
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48-50kg
Breasts: Enhanced D-cup.
Looks like: A little like Petchara from Asian4You
Skin: Smooth, soft, tanned. She has that golden-brown skin colour
Hair: Long, almost to her waist
Down Below: Trimmed beaver. Pity it isn’t shaved, so she didn’t get any DATY from me … hahaha
Tattoos: Two large tattoos: one across her stomach, another on her lower back
DFK: Yes – kissed me like she was my gf
GFE: Yes – made me want to take her home
BBBJ: No
Anal: No
69: Did not try/ask
COB: Did not try/ask
COF: Did not try/ask
CIM: Did not try/ask
Foreplay: 6/10 – probably because I was lazy. I just wanted to root her.
Sex: 8/10 – as good as I expected. Susanne really gets into it and happily reminded me that Thai girls are the best in the world when it comes to sex … well, I
Massage: 8/10
Room: 8/10
Damage: $180 for the hour

Notes:

I did two rounds in the hour with a massage in between. Susanne was really turned on, especially with the second round where I pounded her for about 10 minutes in three or four different positions. At the end we cuddled and talked. I don’t know much about Asia or Asian girls but I liked Susanne. She mentioned that she only works when she’s horny. I asked her if she cums when she’s working but she said she prefers not to cum because she “loses her feeling”. Go figure.

Elbortomorton
12-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Good review I wanna try this place , do they have spa with you for that time??

Punted-till-Munted
12-11-2012, 11:16 PM
no spa i know of

oinkonk
13-11-2012, 09:39 AM
I think the rabbits will win the comp in 2014!!!!!!!!!

kickass
13-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Yes, the room I was in had a spa. First room at the top of the stairs. However it was empty and there was no invitation to use. I don't even know if it is in service. Nice fish tank downstairs though ... with some pretty creepy looking fish in them ...

Elbortomorton
13-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Ill may check it out ima looking for a spa service full service place

bill_100
13-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Guys, this is my first review. I hope you like it. Bit shy about being too personal ATM but here goes.

I went to 130 Botany Road on Friday night. I’m surprised there aren’t many reviews of that place because they had some pretty hot babes: three Thai and two Korean. I wanted to try something exotic, so I picked the cutest of the Thai chicks and paid for an hour.
I did two rounds in the hour with a massage in between. Susanne was really turned on, especially with the second round where I pounded her for about 10 minutes in three or four different positions. At the end we cuddled and talked. I don’t know much about Asia or Asian girls but I liked Susanne. She mentioned that she only works when she’s horny. I asked her if she cums when she’s working but she said she prefers not to cum because she “loses her feeling”. Go figure.

At last your first review kickass after about 30 odd comments on other peoples experiences since you joined on 8/11/12. Probably better to concentrate on making visits and reports in the early stages of membership. The purpose of these forums is mutual feedback on each other's experiences with the ladies.

kickass
13-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Sure bill ... no prob ... I just found this place and to tell you the truth I just didn't know how many Asian shops there were around here. I also didn't realise how cheeeeeeep Asian shops are compared to western shops. I've been a fan of Penthouse, Tiffany's, Liaisons and Stiletto. This is a new world for me, so please forgive the early posts. It's just excitement. I plan to try a few more shops in coming days and I'll try to improve my reviews too.