PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Michelle @ 533 willoughby rd

joeblow69
12-11-2012, 07:58 PM
It was a hot day almost 33C and temperatures like this get my motor running, so I decided to pay a visit to 533 Wiiloughby Rd. After finding an easy park, almost seconds from the door, I walked up the stairway to heaven then rang the doorbell.
I was greeted by Angie, a very pleasant welcoming lady who showed me to a waiting room, where upon she highly recommended her first available lady....Michelle.

Michelle is a petite, Malaysian lady who’s first eye contact and eager to please smile took me instantly, as my little brother agreed immediately I knew this was going to be great!!!

Once I entered the room my observation of the room was cut short by her hand grabbing my now fully erect cock. Michelle begun to plant kisses around my neck (LFK) and face sending my motor into high revs shedding our clothes as we went. I had a shower and she continued kissing me more passionately (DFK) as I was drying off, she obviously couldn’t wait just like me! Soon both of us were pushing each other against the wall sending our temperatures even higher. I lay her back still kissing as we shuffled on to the bed. She begun giving my shaft a real workover, (DBBBJ)slowly at first then with deep thrusts. I almost came there and then but this was too good to let it be all over so soon. I decided it was my turn so I returned the favour (DATY) and allowed her to lay back with her legs spread open invitingly with a totally shaven haven inviting me so irresistably. Staring at her flat stomach and watching her petite perfect sized breasts heaving with her passion rising as I continued to devour her delicately.

Soon enough she rose to the occasion and climbed ontop of my now busting member. My backward thrusts were so hard now the bed was shaking, banging loudly against the wall and squeaking madly like deranged mice. At first this was joined just by both our panting, and Michelle yelping and moaning simultaneously, whether from pleasure or as encouragement I neither knew nor cared as I got deep into it.

We then changed position and it was missionary and it was full of passion. All I could think of to do was put my hands on her hips as she ground them against mine, my cock sliding deep inside her. When I looked down in the hope of seeing my dick inside her, all I could see was her flat stomach. In fact, her position had made her look rather sexy as our eyes looked into a deep gaze of mutual lust.

I wrapped my arms around her back at first, pulling her closer, then moved them down to grab at her buttocks, falling and rising over my crotch, enjoying the feeling of them in my hands as much as I had that of her breasts. As her movements and breathing became even more urgent, I pulled my knees up so I could thrust up into her and take a more active role, allowing me to withdraw further from her and get a much better sensation for myself.

Eventually she wanted me to stop and allow her to take me deep in her mouth. Her slow, deep air-tight sealed lips made me boil inside with growing energy that was now uncontrollable. She gave the best blowjob ever, as I delivered dollop after dollop of throat yoghurt (CIM) into her sweet hot mouth.

Michelle was a real trooper and her friendly passive nature (GFE) was one to linger for. Her contagious giggle made me feel like a teenager again and I couldn’t wait to see her again. I highly recommend Michelle and will be telling my best friends about the hottest day of my life!

jimmyk
12-11-2012, 08:16 PM
fantastic review of michelle, she is a cracker. wonderful detail

kickass
13-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Great review Joe.

joeblow69
14-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks Jimmy I'm glad you enjoyed, well obviously not as much as I did, but she's well worth the booking!
She's On Mon, Thur & Sat but book ahead a day as she's fully booked by 10am!!!!!!!!
As you can C Y

joeblow69
14-11-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed the read but don't just take my word for it, Go ahead and make my day! Book her Dano!

bill_100
14-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Interestingly this identical report was posted by Mr Jellyfish on 12th November 2012, 07:40 PM at http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f55/michelle-%40-533-willoughby-rd-14353/#post63276.

The questiion: are joeblow69 published 12-11-2012, 07:58 PM and MrJellyfish one and the same person or is one plagarised or same person with differnt handles? If so should be marked as "Posted on other site too" as most of us do.

joeblow69
16-11-2012, 10:29 PM
I am one and the same FYI

joeblow69
18-11-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm glad you liked my experience, Michelle is a legend in my book!

joeblow69
18-11-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm glad you liked my experience, Michelle is a legend in my book!

bill_100
18-11-2012, 11:22 PM
joeblow69 Michelle is a fantastic girl and one on 533's top girls. Always dependable like most their girls due to good management QA/QC and seeking feedback.

jbrowz
07-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Michelle is a gem. She is probably mid 30s. Saw her last week and paid the usual 90/30 minutes.

She knows exactly what I like, and after a shower gave me a nice cat bath all over my back before attacking my ass with her hungry tongue and hoover like mouth.

She got me to get on all fours so she could continue her magic, and then laid between my thighs while i gently fucked her mouth.

She then got me on my side facing the mirror and asked me to hold my legs apart while she attacked my ass hole again! The view in the mirror was just bliss as she sucked and darted her tongue in my ass hole. No fucking, just pure selfish pleasure before cumming in her mouth.

Gave her my usual tip. It's so comforting to know there is such service orientated girls closeby

Pussy HUnter
07-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Well we writhed around in the heat and humidity. Michelle was a bath of perspiration and so was I. Hot sweaty bodies locked in passionate embrace.....and loving it.

She has the cutest face, constantly smiling, with this amazingly good english with a great accent. Hard young body, not super slim, but really gets into the action. As GTI suggested what you out of the session is up to what you put into it.
Michelle has the smallest tightest pussy. "Pussy is like a little butterfly" as she described it. Shaved pussy lips with a really well done trimmed map of Tassie on top. Lots of DFK, slurpy BBBJ, DD, and wonderful kodak moments with her in doggie with arse in the air, or in mish with her legs wide apart, or cowgirl ..... "Let me ride you like a horse". OK!

CIM at the finale was no problem.

I staggered out well satisfed and recharged for the loooong working year ahead. "No money no honey".

(Posted on other sites).

Enjoy.

bill_100
07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Glad you liked Michelle, Pussy HUnter.