PDA

View Full Version : General talk Congratulations to Michael Clarke on his 259 n.o. against South Africa

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 12:06 PM
This test series started off like a South Africa bating lesson for the Aussie bowlers, two centurions and one half century in the first innings and I thought, shit, this is not Alastair Cook and Kevin Pietersen in the Gaba all over again!! 450 looks a long way home.

And then we went out to bat, holy shit, 3 for 40 and out come Michael Clarke to steady the ship with Ed Cowan, and the next two and a half days was just pure joy and watch the Captain declared at 5/565 and himself a 259 n.o. Just bring so much national pride back. And along the way, Clarkey made more than 1,000 runs in test cricket in one calendar year, streets ahead of the two South African who are 2nd and 3rd.

Well, we just got an early wicket, who knows, may be we could get a highly unlikely win in the first test, go Clarky and the boys !!

bhd
13-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Aussie Aussie Aussie .Oi Oi Oi ..

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 12:12 PM
I remember I posted something similar when Clarky made his triple centuries on the Indian in the New Year, that was in the old forum and had a lot a very interest debates and lots of brothers were against Clarky and his Captaincy, so I think it is only far to bring that thread across here and see if those few brothers still have anything to say about our Cricket Captain??

Michael Clarke's 329no blasted the Indians!! This thread currently has 794 views.
2 Pages 1 2 » Watch Thread
AHLUNGOR
Thursday, January 5, 2012, 3:46pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Congratulations to Michael Clarke for making history and hitting 329 runs not out against the Indians in the past three days.

I have never in my life sat in front of the TV for 7.5 hours watching one game of cricket but I am so glad I did. And that also made the more special by century from Ponting and Hussey.

I think it will be a formality that the Aussie boys will bow the Indians all out in due course.

Now for the Slumdog Millionaires (the entire Indian team are multi millionaries!!) to lick their wounds and sorrows, they can do one or more of the followings:

1. Join Brother 3 Clive and hold an Indian all out jerk off sessions for more male team bondings.

2. Book out the entire shop in either the Stilletto or Liaison or Tiffany or Golden Apple for an all out Indian orgies - the only way they can some Aussies back!!.

3. Book out the Babylon shop and have a relaxing session between Chinese and Korean MLs and restore some sort of happy endings in Sydney before heading to the West.

Any brother has any other better idea for the Curries??

Cheers

When your mind grows quiet, your Heart begins to hear

Logged Online

Mr Crash and Burn
Thursday, January 5, 2012, 5:28pm
Senior Member(無間使者)

One of the best, if not the best innings I have seen.
May not have watchedd the 7.5hrs, but had it on for at least 3/4 of his innings.

Some of his stroke play was awesomely pure.

There is a bloke who rings up talkback radio and bags the crap out of him called Adrian. Adrian could possibly go missing for a while after this innings.
Logged Offline
Reply #1
DeepImpact
Thursday, January 5, 2012, 7:34pm
Senior Member(無間使者)

You might be onto something with your suggestions as look how well the former best golfer in the world was playing when he was playing around with loads of women. For the Aussies sake we better hope the Indians keep it in their pants until we win the next game at least. They don't look very relaxed at the moment.
Reply #2
AHLUNGOR
Thursday, January 5, 2012, 7:41pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I can't help but felt sorry for the 'where the bloody hell are you Lara Bingle'

Such a beautiful dump blonde, she really had it when she was engaged to Michael, but she throw that all away by trying to get a career on her own and made some really stupid decisions, she should just be happy to play the role of a famous WAG and she could have been the focus of live TV clapping and cheering for the Captain in the grandstand , a real pity, but she is still very hot though, a real Aussie beach babe

But Michael new girl friend is pretty hot too, I guess when you areMichael Clarke your wickets won't be lonely for too long....haha

Cheers

Logged Online
Reply #3
Travelmate
Thursday, January 5, 2012, 8:22pm
99 Premium Members

I am on the winning ticket.
The most run - Michael Clarke.
very happy indeed

Logged Offline
Reply #4
thegoat
Thursday, January 5, 2012, 11:46pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Most people are Like Adrian and hate Clarkey because he is shit. An overpaid pussy who fails 9 times out of ten in pressure situations. So what about 320 odd an a pitch that yielded one wicket in 2 days against a team that wasnt trying to hard for some reason. Eve Ponting could get triple figures for the first time on two years. I know why Katich wanted to kill him coz the golden boy was rushed into the tset team at 21 and left there no matter how badly he went eg last ashes series while the avg guy like Katich has to wait in Shield till their late tweenties before they get a go. He will live of this day for at least two more years of ordonary batting.
Logged Offline
Reply #5

wilisno
Thursday, January 5, 2012, 11:52pm

99 Premium Members

Quoted from thegoat
Most people are Like Adrian and hate Clarkey because he is shit. An overpaid pussy who fails 9 times out of ten in pressure situations. So what about 320 odd an a pitch that yielded one wicket in 2 days against a team that wasnt trying to hard for some reason. Eve Ponting could get triple figures for the first time on two years. I know why Katich wanted to kill him coz the golden boy was rushed into the tset team at 21 and left there no matter how badly he went eg last ashes series while the avg guy like Katich has to wait in Shield till their late tweenties before they get a go. He will live of this day for at least two more years of ordonary batting.

I'm not a cricket fan, so I can't comment on your points. But it sounds very anti-climax for this Australian new found pride !

Directory of After Reports by wilisno
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/.....t+request/#num156547
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44-Directory-of-After-Reports-by-wilisno
Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-17780/
http://forum.aus99.com/showthr.....ns&p=119#post119
Logged Offline
Reply #6
AHLUNGOR
Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:00am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quoted from thegoat

Wow, brother thegoat,

Guess you really don't like Michael Clarke, you may not take his 329 runs too seriously but I have watched him bat for Australia in 3 days and I am sure if he is not the Captain, he will bat on to reach the 400 mark. That alone just show that he is thinking more of the team winning the test rather his own personal achievement.

Well, may be the surface is favouring the batsman and the Indian bowling and fielding was really shit but who is to say when all those batsmen in the past making a big innings didn't have the conditions to suit.

Let's not forget he is now the highest test runners in SCG's 100 years test history and no one can take that away from him.

The way he is batting, who is to say he won't make a few more century and double century this summer. May be by then, I will dig up your post today to give you a reminder..............haha

Cheers.

OH, by the way, you forgot to mention he had made a 100's in each of the 3 preious tests since he became full time Captain (against South Africa, Parkistan and New Zealand and of course the 329 n.o. against India today!!).

Logged Online
Reply #7
thegoat
Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:05am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wilsno how come your not at 5 star this time of night? As for Cricket your not missing much unlike foot ball only 3 or four countries give rats about it, bit like Rugby Union and League.
Logged Offline
Reply #8
thegoat
Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:10am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ahl Ungor we are all entitled to an opinion so fair play to you. Must correct you on a a hundred in each series not consecutive tests with plenty of single figure scores in between.
Logged Offline
Reply #9
AHLUNGOR
Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:48am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quoted from thegoat
Ahl Ungor we are all entitled to an opinion so fair play to you. Must correct you on a a hundred in each series not consecutive tests with plenty of single figure scores in between.

Brother thegoat,

You are really a hard act to please. luckily you are not the selector..................haha

So if you are not happy with Clarkey, then let me put this to you, provided that all current Australian cricketers are fit and well, who will you pick as the XI ?? and who will be your Captain, it's a fair play as you say, so let's hear your say...

Cheers

Logged Online
Reply #10

Sergaent Brody
Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:55am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jump in the Sydney Harbour and find Lara Bingle's wedding ring and go "Michael, up your arse"!
Logged Offline
Reply #11
thegoat
Friday, January 6, 2012, 1:20am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Its too late at night to think about selecting a whole team but the captaincy one year ago should have been given to Hussey as a medium term thing still someone with ability and intelligence unlike the tattooed freak Clarky emerges. As the old saying with Aust Test Cricket goes its harder to get out of the lineup than get in.
Logged Offline
Reply #12
AHLUNGOR
Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:17pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quoted from thegoat
Its too late at night to think about selecting a whole team but the captaincy one year ago should have been given to Hussey as a medium term thing still someone with ability and intelligence unlike the tattooed freak Clarky emerges. As the old saying with Aust Test Cricket goes its harder to get out of the lineup than get in.

Fair enough, but I must say Mike Hussey is not my choice at all for the Captaincy even just as care taker.

If not for Clarkey, then Shane Watson will be a good alternative. May be when Michael lead the team to beat the Indian 4 nil for a series white wash then he will win you over.......I guess you may need him to make a couple more centuries in Perth and Brisbane before you give your approval??

How about that, let's have a bet, a 4-0 series win and two more centuries and Clarkey gets your vote and if he doesn't, I will NOT talk about Clarkey ever again on this forum......deal??

Cheers.

Logged Online
Reply #13
Mr Crash and Burn
Friday, January 6, 2012, 1:41pm
Senior Member(無間使者)

thegoat must be Adrian

As for not handling pressure, at 3-37 you would hardly call that crusiing, and the 150odd in South Africa when sundries was the next highest scorer. I know he has failed under pressure at times, but realistically, who hasnt!!
Logged Offline
Reply #14
2 Pages 1 2 » Watch Thread

AHLUNGOR
Friday, January 6, 2012, 2:05pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Haha, I couldn't help it, but Captain 3 Centuries has just bowled and taken the prized wicket of Tendulkar at 80.

So how about that har?? Brother thegoat, Clarkey not only talk the talk with his bat, he also walk the walk with his ball - using his left hand mind you.

So Brother thegoat, how many runs would the Tendulkar wicket worth?? and isn't that also the turning point of the match? because as soon as Tendulkar goes, followed almost immediately by Laxman and now Dhoni went from 2................surely, you can now give Clarkey a couple more browny points, Right??

Cheers

Logged Online
Reply #15

thegoat
Friday, January 6, 2012, 4:41pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ahlungor you obviously love your sport, cricket and Clarkey. Yes he had a great match but I still cant stand the fucker for the favourotism the selectors give him above all others. I dont begrudge anyone who gets millions in sport and performs consisitently. He is not one of those.
No im not Adrian but there a plenty of Adrians out there who are on to him and his 2 or three great games every two or three years. with plenty of mediocrity in between.
Watson no doubt the best Aussie player but has too much on his plate opening bat and a fair bit of bowling. Great Cricketer doesnt strike me as too bright either.
As for your bet as you know there is no such thing as a sure thing but this seems pretty close to it so you have deal.
I will give him credit for taking Lara in her prime, to be fair good luck to him. Probably took 10 years off his life though.
Have a great day bro!
Logged Offline
Reply #16
Forklift
Friday, January 6, 2012, 5:23pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Marsh should be dropped....seriously
Logged Offline
Reply #17
AHLUNGOR
Friday, January 6, 2012, 5:28pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quoted from thegoat
Ahlungor you obviously love your sport, cricket and Clarkey. Yes he had a great match but I still cant stand the fucker for the favourotism the selectors give him above all others. I dont begrudge anyone who gets millions in sport and performs consisitently. He is not one of those.
No im not Adrian but there a plenty of Adrians out there who are on to him and his 2 or three great games every two or three years. with plenty of mediocrity in between.
Watson no doubt the best Aussie player but has too much on his plate opening bat and a fair bit of bowling. Great Cricketer doesnt strike me as too bright either.
As for your bet as you know there is no such thing as a sure thing but this seems pretty close to it so you have deal.
I will give him credit for taking Lara in her prime, to be fair good luck to him. Probably took 10 years off his life though.
Have a great day bro!

Cool Brother, You are ON,

It's two down and two to go, I have no doubt we will win 4 - 0 against the Indians.

But it will be a big ask for Clarkey to back up in Perth and again in Adelaide to add another two centuries. but hey when you are hot you are hot. if he is ever gonna to do something this special, it's better be this Summer.

Or else, I shall shut the FxxK Up.

Cheers

Logged Online
Reply #18
AHLUNGOR
Friday, January 6, 2012, 7:13pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quoted from Forklift
Marsh should be dropped....seriously

Absolutely

To make way for Shane Watson's return

Watson can either open with Warner or go straight to no. 3

Cheers

Logged Online
Reply #19
AHLUNGOR
Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 2:19pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quoted from thegoat
Have a great day bro!

Haha, Brother thegoat,

When Clarkey got out cheaply in Perth I thought I have lost the bet, sure the Aussie boys are going to take a 4-0 series white wash but Clarkey needed to make two centuries to make the deal requirement.

Guess what, while he didn't get the 100 in Perth, he made a Double Century (210) in Adelaide, and I'm sure the baggy green will go on to win the forth test. So do I win this bet or what??

BTW, that's the bet:

How about that, let's have a bet, a 4-0 series win and two more centuries and Clarkey gets your vote and if he doesn't, I will NOT talk about Clarkey ever again on this forum......deal??

So Brother thegoat,

Be a good sport and cum out and declare your support to Michael Clarke as the well deserved Australian Cricket Captain.

He earns it!!

Thank you and Cheers.

Logged Online
Reply #20

thegoat
Thursday, January 26, 2012, 9:50am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ahl Ungor not surprised you didnt forget. Yeh the dumb cunt is going ok against oposition that dont seem to care or to be trying too hard. The fact that that a past it out of form Ponting is scoring 200+ makes it the forml a bit dubious.

So I admit he is going OK unfortunately technically his 200 or 300 in the one innings only counts as one century. You can check the stats on cricinfo. So I cannot endorse him as the bet requires. He is a dumbass and will lose the ashes for Australia in the only cricket test series that seems to have any kind of relevavnce in this new era.

Mate if you like him good luck to you. I cant stand the cunt for the favouritism and reasons outlined earlier. His day in the sun wont last long.

Have a great Australia Day Bro
Logged Offline
Reply #21
AHLUNGOR
Thursday, January 26, 2012, 1:04pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quoted from thegoat
Ahl Ungor not surprised you didnt forget. Yeh the dumb cunt is going ok against oposition that dont seem to care or to be trying too hard. The fact that that a past it out of form Ponting is scoring 200+ makes it the forml a bit dubious.

So I admit he is going OK unfortunately technically his 200 or 300 in the one innings only counts as one century. You can check the stats on cricinfo. So I cannot endorse him as the bet requires. He is a dumbass and will lose the ashes for Australia in the only cricket test series that seems to have any kind of relevavnce in this new era.

Mate if you like him good luck to you. I cant stand the cunt for the favouritism and reasons outlined earlier. His day in the sun wont last long.

Have a great Australia Day Bro

Good morning and happy Australia Day Brother thegoat,

You are a hard man to please.

Give the Aussie boys already have a huge score on the board and the top 5 Indian have all gone out cheaply, I don't think the baggy green will need to bat again.

Well, if you don't accept Clarkey's double Century as two x century, you have every right to feel so. But I really think Michael is a different person/leader/player since he took over as Captain and lots of people are like you who don't like him before but I think he is doing a good job and slowly but surely starting to win back plenty of those doubtful people (with his performance and his bat!!)

As we can't settle the issue on this bet, why don't we extend that to include the next Ashes against England, if Clarke can lead the team to win back the Ashes and he scores at least two individual big scores (either a century, or double centuries or more) during the series, will you concede then??

I'm a patient man and I can wait...........haha

Cheers.

Logged Online
Reply #22
AHLUNGOR
Thursday, January 26, 2012, 7:34pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Haha,

Here we go again!!

I didn't think the boys will be batting again, but once again the openers had gone out very cheaply, can Ponting and Clarke do it again?

I would like to see Brother thegoat concedes right here if Clarkey scores another century in the second innings. Otherwise, I shall keep quiet until the Ashes........haha

Go the Aussie batsmen, Oi, Oi, Oi.

Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Aussie Aussie Aussie .Oi Oi Oi ..

Hi Brother bhd,

I like that, as a matter of facts, I signed off on this thread in the old forum with something very similar:

Go the Aussie batsmen, Oi, Oi, Oi.

And now we need the bowlers to stand up and deliver too !!!

Cheers

bhd
13-11-2012, 12:36 PM
I think as we were blessed by having experienced the Australian Cricket Golden Age .
our expectation was always going to be , I mean even ricky ponting copes a lot of shit.
The fact is we should not have even got our self in the situation we are in..
Our bowlers need to do a better job in the future.. and not need Clarke's heroics to save the day.

kickass
14-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah ... stick it to them Clarky!

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Yeah ... stick it to them Clarky!

One thing I admire about Michael since his Captaincy is that he always think of the team first ahead of personal glory.

He did that first at the SCG when he declared at 329 n.o. he could have easily go on and beat Taylor and Bradman's records but he put the team first and Aust won by an inning!

Yesterday, the match is head for a draw for all money, most people in his position, so on top of the SA bowlers at 259 n.o. he could have again easily go on to make another triple century or whatever, and once again, team ahead of self and he almost pulled it off if not for the stupid no ball when Patterson bowled Amla just before lunch. Never mind, great leadership just the same!!

In comparison, when Brian Lara made his 400 against England, he should have declared much earlier but didn't and went on for his 400, as a result, time ran out for his team and England scrembled for a draw, that's the difference between greatness !

IMHO

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
14-11-2012, 11:25 PM
What a year he has had! Averaging over a hundred, scoring runs against the best attacks not just the Zimbabwee's and Bangladesh's. Brilliant captaincy!

Then to top it off, he marries that stunner Kylie.

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2012, 10:12 AM
What a year he has had! Averaging over a hundred, scoring runs against the best attacks not just the Zimbabwee's and Bangladesh's. Brilliant captaincy!

Then to top it off, he marries that stunner Kylie.

Yes, Kyly is a good sort, and the best thing is, she is not the bloody hell Lara Bingle !!, she had not posted nude, didn't sleep around with footballers and had kept a pretty clean profile which is very lucky for Clarkey, the last thing we want is too many scandals for our Mrs Cricket Captain - who is effectively the Second Lady of the country - taking the traditional line that the Australia Cricket Captaincy is the second most important job in the country second only to the Prime Minister's.

And let's take another look and admire !!

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/03/31/1226315/269458-kyly-boldy.jpg

http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/img/blogs/shoes-with-news/2012/Blog_Shoes_May17_KylyWedding01.jpg

kickass
16-11-2012, 08:21 AM
One thing I admire about Michael since his Captaincy is that he always think of the team first ahead of personal glory.

I'll second that ahlungor. But another thing I admire about Clarky is his abillity to fuck Lara Bingle night after night after night after night and then turn around and dump the bitch !!! .... now that is C L A S S !!!

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Well, it looks like the 3 for 40 at the Gabba all over again!!

Why is it always the Captain has to come out and rescue the match ??

Luckily in Brisbane we have Cowan who batted on with Clarkey and today we have Warner who is now at 64, but 3 for 84 is not a good start.

Let's hope the NSW pairing of Warner and Clarke will steady the ship.

PS. How many more chances we will need to give Ponting ( 0,4 ), there must be other batsman who are in better form !!

Go Clarkey and Go the Aussie Boys !!

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah, another test century to Clarkey!!

Go Michael , lets get the South Africans

Oi Oi Oi

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Haha, all Australian should stand and applause our cricket Captain Michael Clarke who just did a double double century where no Australian batsmen has ever done. And Clarke also stands alone atop the cricket mountain where he is the only batsman to hit four double century (one of them a triple!) in the same calender year!!

And the two Mikes are also the first pairing of batsman to hit double century and century in successive matches. Records galore man !!

BTW, for those brothers who didn't see it, Clarkey was on 199 and Hussey on 93, then in the next over, Hussey hit a single for 94, Clarkey on strike and get a single for his double ton, on the next ball, Hussey hit a massive 6 to bring up his successive century.

With the 119 from Warner, the Adelaide crowds really got their money worth.

Go Aussie!!

DeepImpact
22-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Haha, all Australian should stand and applause our cricket Captain Michael Clarke who just did a double double century where no Australian batsmen has ever done. And Clarke also stands alone atop the cricket mountain where he is the only batsman to hit four double century (one of them a triple!) in the same calender year!!

And the two Mikes are also the first pairing of batsman to hit double century and century in successive matches. Records galore man !!

BTW, for those brothers who didn't see it, Clarkey was on 199 and Hussey on 93, then in the next over, Hussey hit a single for 94, Clarkey on strike and get a single for his double ton, on the next ball, Hussey hit a massive 6 to bring up his successive century.

With the 119 from Warner, the Adelaide crowds really got their money worth.

Go Aussie!!

Well said, it was an amazing day of cricket that's for sure.

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Well said, it was an amazing day of cricket that's for sure.

And I didn't know Clarkey also broke one of Sir Don's all time record of highest test run in a day @ 223 with his 224 n.o.

He is really on top of the crricket summit at the moment!!

Sextus
23-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Fuck I hate cricket.

But with the greatest of respect to all you guys however.

DeepImpact
23-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Fuck I hate cricket.

I can understand that. However, when you enjoy it there are few more exciting sports to watch if a test match is being played and the result is in the balance with only a couple of hours to go. The best way to appreciate it is if you have played it before, it's easy enough to get a few mates together and form an indoor cricker team if you don't want to play on the weekend. It takes a lot of concentration for these guys to perform at their best for hours on end without getting out.

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Fuck I hate cricket.

I must say I felt the same way only a few years back!! I totally didnt understand the game and thought how can you play a game over 5 days and most of the time the scores are ticking over at 0 and 1?? The term cricket scores odds was like a joke being used in horse racing describing an outsider with no hope!!

As a matter of facts it was that where the bloody hell is Lara Bingle that got my attention to her and Michael and I also identify with them a lot through my own family tragedy (both of their father had cancer).

And I first started to appreciate the game and got excited via the 20/20 format which is quick and fast scoring and over in a few hours and then the ODI then the 5 days test. Now I just love it.

With the bloody Kiwis Benji Marshall and Richie McCaw currently holding both World Cups in League and Union and our Swimmers are in the low, it's great to see the cricket team lead by the captain restoring some national pride!!

Go Clarkey and the boys!! Go beat the World No 1 !!

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Well, Ricky Ponting just got out for 8 !! 3 for 102!!!, a massive 530 run is needed with only 7 wickets in hand, here come Michael Clarke again.

Can the Captain stands up and lead his team to win this unwinnable match !!

Wow, Clarkey just hit the first ball with a 4 !! and Bang !! another 4 on his second ball !! Take that for a statement.

Now they are off to lunch, I wish I am in the pub instead of working !!

Give us 522 from here on boys, don't give up, guard your wicket with your life mate, there are plenty of time.

Go the Aussie Boys, make us proud.

Oi, Oi, Oi

Littlewonder
03-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Well things arn't looking too good its up to Clarke and Hussey again with a bit of help from a couple of others we hope can't see us getting there, we should have one the last 2 games but werent good enough in the end now its coming back to bite us.

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Well things arn't looking too good its up to Clarke and Hussey again with a bit of help from a couple of others we hope can't see us getting there, we should have one the last 2 games but werent good enough in the end now its coming back to bite us.

If the two Mikes are still there at Stumps, I'll say we have a chance, if we lose one more and out come Wade, then it will be all over very quickly.

Fingers Crossed!!

Littlewonder
03-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Cowan out hooking and Ian Chapell says he was unlucky, guess Ian Chapell never learns I would like a dollar for every time he was out for the 3 card trick hooking with two men on the boundary.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2012, 03:59 AM
When Warner and Watson went out so early this morning, Australia had the worst start you can imagine chasing a 600+ score!!

And once Clarke went. There was no chance.

But how brave to see Starc top score with 68 and Lyon made 31 as the 11th man!

99 runs stand @ the 10th wicket, great job boys, we should have won in Adelaide and the series to be drawn in Perth, but South Africa is a good side and deserved to be world no 1

Just wondering if Ben and Peter would have made any difference!!

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2013, 03:02 PM
It's been six months since this thread has been touched !! and in between, the Test Team has hit rock bottom, losing 4-0 in India, but now the boys are in England trying to win back that little Urn, so let's get behind the boys and cheer them on.

And watch out Poms !! Clarkey with 124 and Watson with 109 are back in town !!

Go the Aussie !!

:shout::shout:

AHLUNGOR
08-07-2013, 04:08 PM
I think @ $3.65 - I will be betting Australia to win the first test in England.

and also @$4.00 Michael Clarke and @$5.00 Shane Watson, it will be a good each way bet for them to score the top runs.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2013, 12:15 AM
God bless the Aussie cricket team !!

And may Michael Clarke's back be well and strong and stand up for the entire 5 tests Ashes series and regain the Ashes !

Go Aussie

Go Clarkey !!

Oi Oi Oi