PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Joey (surprisingly, I'm disappointed)

ilovefs
31-05-2013, 02:57 PM
xxx xxx xxx

jimmyk
31-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Honest review ilovefs. When there is no connection and there mechanical service at best, even the hottest bod won't get you hard.

concorde
31-05-2013, 10:48 PM
True same here went back to see Lola almost a year later to see if any of the old passion left but alas no sparks at all, felt empty. Left disappointed.

Sextus
31-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Continually being asked to come is a real mood killer - probably the biggest. Sorry Ilovefs :(

Oneonone
01-06-2013, 09:00 AM
I went to see Joey at Five Dock three weeks ago she told me she doesn't kiss anymore, she doesn't like working etc etc so in the end we both agreed it wasn't going to work anymore for us and to her credit she suggested I see another girl which I did.
A real shame cause she used to be one heck of a punt

igloo
01-06-2013, 04:18 PM
That's very interesting 1on1, I saw her regularly last year, I must say I always found her to be not only an "A" grade punt but a truly genuine lady. A couple of other WL said they didn't like her but were not forthcoming with specifics so I put it down to professional jealousy.

Then early this year I decided to give 533 a miss due to Angie's brutal mercenary antics, the 2 regrets I would have we're Joey and Ada.... Just before the final cut I found Joey was getting a bit clingy, so I cooled off her. After a few months I started wondering what it would be like if I visited her at a more distant venue... After this thread I think it's best to leave well enough alone. Thanks bro's

World citizen
01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Most punters are looking for the GFE - scan any thread on this site and youll see its far more common than bros looking for a 'PSE' (present company -ie. Brother sextus - being an obvious exception!) its not enough that a lady gives a paying customer the use of her pussy - he also wants affectionate hugs, deep lingering kisses, he wants to be missed when he isnt there, he wants her to be genuinely delighted when he turns up unannounced after a long absence...

Unfortunately the life of a WL can be a harsh and unforgiving one .. They often become jaded, cynical and guarded ... Who knows whats happened since you last saw her to make her seem so hardened? ... Borderline rape by a drunken customer? ... Her young son teased at school because word got around that his mother worked in a brothel?

You need to see things from the other perspective

ilovefs
03-06-2013, 07:53 AM
xxx xxx xxx.

Oneonone
03-06-2013, 09:54 AM
I think thats the thing with Joey if you have been with her the way she was then anything less is second rate which is a real shame.

She is such a nice genuine person, I hope she finds what ever it is she is looking for and either gives up working or starts to enjoy it again.

vromiaris
03-06-2013, 10:25 AM
I have had a great punt with Joey and tried to see her again afterwards but then she was on holidays and then the day didnt suit and this was with me tracking her roster days at 533, Kellys and 64... not a stalker but like John Laws like to say ... when you are on a good thing... stick to it.

In any case I gave up and spent my money elsewhere... I thought about this and often time the second and third punt arent as good... I think its a combination of excitement ie I am hella excited about Bobo at 64 at the moment and Ayumi at 533..... then you go back and its still good cause you still excited but somehow its not good enough to go back a thrid time...

In any case WL are WL and they love you and me and the next guy cause we treat them right .,... and we are clients and we love them and all our other favourites... and they have bad days and so do we and you move on....

LOL funnily enough thinking about that smoking HOT body of hers I now wanna back and shag her stupid..... I got away with CIM too which is always fun:miao:!

ilovefs
03-06-2013, 02:38 PM
xxx xxx xxx

M3
03-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Not sure which of you told her, but gee, thanks!

Thank yourself ilovefs you told her..

Joye is computer literate and often checks what is being said about herself and if her photos are acceptable(ie no rude bits)..

Apparently she turned up for work today in good spirits and with a new outfit too.:)

ilovefs
03-06-2013, 05:10 PM
That's good to hear, glad she is in good spirits, and in a new outfit too!