PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would you BBFS if...

PhoBot
31-05-2013, 08:52 PM
The WL agreed to use one of these on both of you?

http://www.hivtestaustralia.com/11-2-x-hiv-tests.html

hornydevil76
31-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Never since there are so many STDs out there. HIV is only one of them, granted that it is one that is life threatening.

Cracker38
31-05-2013, 09:15 PM
But doesn't it take potentially up to six weeks for the possibility of getting a positive HIV result. I mean the WL could have been doing bbfs with guys every day for weeks prior to taking such a test and still be carrying the HIV virus in her system, so no matter what the test, its still a massive risk to even consider bbfs with a WL.

I think Van Wilder said it best - 'Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!'

Punted-till-Munted
01-06-2013, 05:08 AM
BBFS is nice.

Just makes you cum quicker.

Only with the Mrs though.

Always use the raincoat.

GreenL
01-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Only when I grow fat old enough and enjoyed life till boring, Mrs will be my only BB otherwise lol.

CunningLinguist
01-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Have you ever tried protected sex after BBFS in the same session ?

Max Impact
01-06-2013, 10:50 AM

That a whole new thread on its own CL!

rooter
01-06-2013, 11:14 AM
That a whole new thread on its own CL!

Don't encourage him !! ;)

CunningLinguist
01-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Don't encourage him !! ;)

Hmmm .....

Revvedup
01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Cant be serious mate, a few minutes of glory for possibly the end of your life.... why would u even consider it.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2013, 01:57 AM

What is the difference between unprotected sex and BBFS ??

wilisno
02-06-2013, 01:59 AM
What is the difference between unprotected sex and BBFS ??

I think you have misread his question ! He meant BBFS until he's about to come then put the dom on to finish it.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2013, 02:11 AM
I think you have misread his question ! He meant BBFS until he's about to come then put the dom on to finish it.

All too complicated!!

How about just the BBBJ and then CIM !!

Or BB tits fuck to the finish then cum on tits !

I am asking for too much may I ??

Cheers

wilisno
02-06-2013, 02:14 AM
All too complicated!!

How about just the BBBJ and then CIM !!

Or BB tits fuck to the finish then cum on tits !

I am asking for too much may I ??

Cheers

That's another question, not an answer to his question !

able
03-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Definitely no..

Punted-till-Munted
03-06-2013, 04:48 AM
The WL agreed to use one of these on both of you?

http://www.hivtestaustralia.com/11-2-x-hiv-tests.html

Would you?

Punted-till-Munted
04-06-2013, 02:31 AM
still waiting for your take phobot

Vic
04-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Why take so much risk for BBFS? If the WL offers it to you then she would be doing the same to anyone? Also wouldn't those who do BBFS be the ones most prone to passing on disease since they are the 'risk-takers'? If you had an STI maybe using WL is your only outlet..

See below for clarification on testing (wikipedia)

"HIV antibody tests are specifically designed for routine diagnostic testing of adults; these tests are inexpensive and extremely accurate.

Window period
Antibody tests may give false negative (no antibodies were detected despite the presence of HIV) results during the window period, an interval of three weeks to six months between the time of HIV infection and the production of measurable antibodies to HIV seroconversion. Most people develop detectable antibodies approximately 30 days after infection, although some seroconvert later. The vast majority of people (97%) have detectable antibodies by three months after HIV infection; a six-month window is extremely rare with modern antibody testing"

PhoBot
04-06-2013, 09:03 AM
I would, but only if it became mandatory practice in every shop for every punt. Adding $40 to each punt would be worth it.

Yes I know there is a window period before antibodies can be detected, but I also once read most people, like 90% will develop antibodies within 2 weeks. As quoted above, 97% within 3 months and 3% out to 6 months.

uber
04-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Infection rates for HIV are fairly low as long as there are no cuts or open wounds.

That said, you can still pick up less deadly, but still embarrassing things from doing it bareback.

You'd probably still have better odds with a WL than a club skank, though.

dannyboy
04-06-2013, 06:35 PM
we should really start a BBFS private conversation for those who are interested

benife
04-06-2013, 06:39 PM
I don't encourage BBFS with WLs but I'm kinda curious though, never had BBFS before haha :p

IExperiment
04-06-2013, 06:57 PM
I don't encourage BBFS with WLs but I'm kinda curious though, never had BBFS before haha :p

And you better not, yes it feels good and at another level as there is more connection and feeling.
There is also the problem that you guys will be more BF/GF and gets really complicated if your not single, some girls wanted more this is just normal and guys would just wanted to keep them on the side unless they are single and become a couple.

Dont forget the STI issue so far I have been very lucky and only caugh something else from BBFS not STI, this was a while ago and surprise surprise I got it from a ML not WL :) . I took the Clam tablet anyway to find out later on that it was not Clam. I mean I could do Amy from Rhodes BBFS but there is no way I would do her ....lol... so who ever have the balls to do her good luck seen her once thats one to many as she is not my type.

I know BBFS will always be a hot topic but I would not encourage it even if I have a few experience.

CunningLinguist
04-06-2013, 07:30 PM
And you better not, yes it feels good and at another level as there is more connection and feeling.
There is also the problem that you guys will be more BF/GF and gets really complicated if your not single, some girls wanted more this is just normal and guys would just wanted to keep them on the side unless they are single and become a couple.

Dont forget the STI issue so far I have been very lucky and only caugh something else from BBFS not STI, this was a while ago and surprise surprise I got it from a ML not WL :) . I took the Clam tablet anyway to find out later on that it was not Clam. I mean I could do Amy from Rhodes BBFS but there is no way I would do her ....lol... so who ever have the balls to do her good luck seen her once thats one to many as she is not my type.

I know BBFS will always be a hot topic but I would not encourage it even if I have a few experience.

In the slightly modified words of Yul Brynner: Don't poke, ... bareback.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/66/Yul_Brynner_in_The_Ten_Commandments_film_trailer.j pg

tork69
04-07-2013, 05:36 PM
You all might call me stupid and crazy but I have been doing BBF 5 different WL's during 2012 & this year.
Out of the 5 WL'S I was seeing 2 of them regularly at least once a week for a year straight. I no longer see any of the girls although some of the girls have moved on to other shops and I haven't bothered visiting them. To tell you the truth it didn't take much convincing to ask them to do BBFS which i was shocked. It was always on mind if these girls did BBFS with other clients and what was more shocking every one of them said they don't do BBFS with any clients. But I never believed any of them. I have been tested for any diseases and all clear. Although I did catch gonereagh last May from one the WL's.
At the moment I only see 1 WL (Thai) that does BBFS with me. I've actually known her for 3 years as a client but we are good friends as we do catch up for lunch and we call each other frequently. After waiting 3 long years i have just recently convinced her in doing BBFS. In the last month Ive had 4 unbelivable BBFS sessions with her and don't regret it.
How do you distinguish which WL'S will do BBFS. That's easy. All the WL's that I had BBFS had one thing in common. They were all ICE users. Funny what an illegal drug can make you do even if it's to risk your life.

etsuna
04-07-2013, 06:53 PM
I did a BBFS with one WL just this year. We're on our round 2 and it's taking too long for me to come for 2nd time, and she suggests to remove the condom and do BBFS. She just removed the condom and ride me, didn't really wait for me to answer. It was fun but probably won't let that happen again.

CunningLinguist
04-07-2013, 07:12 PM
I have seen this topic come up now and then.
Best not to do BBFS and get tested if you do, unless you really trust the (ICE using) WL/ML is only doing it with you ...

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2013, 07:18 PM
You all might call me stupid and crazy but I have been doing BBF 5 different WL's during 2012 & this year.
Out of the 5 WL'S I was seeing 2 of them regularly at least once a week for a year straight. I no longer see any of the girls although some of the girls have moved on to other shops and I haven't bothered visiting them. To tell you the truth it didn't take much convincing to ask them to do BBFS which i was shocked. It was always on mind if these girls did BBFS with other clients and what was more shocking every one of them said they don't do BBFS with any clients. But I never believed any of them. I have been tested for any diseases and all clear. Although I did catch gonereagh last May from one the WL's.
At the moment I only see 1 WL (Thai) that does BBFS with me. I've actually known her for 3 years as a client but we are good friends as we do catch up for lunch and we call each other frequently. After waiting 3 long years i have just recently convinced her in doing BBFS. In the last month Ive had 4 unbelivable BBFS sessions with her and don't regret it.
How do you distinguish which WL'S will do BBFS. That's easy. All the WL's that I had BBFS had one thing in common. They were all ICE users. Funny what an illegal drug can make you do even if it's to risk your life.

You seems to be happy and proud of your "achievement ", so good luck to you and all the WLs who BB you!

Cheers

World citizen
04-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Utterly pathetic

IamSam
04-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Bbfs is better than covered sex but........

CunningLinguist
04-07-2013, 11:34 PM

This is very scrofulous of you ...

IamSam
05-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Yes very scrofulous indeed!

This is very scrofulous of you ...