PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Treat!

bbomg
13-11-2012, 09:35 PM
hey yall

im just curious on ur guys birthdays do u do anything special at a shop or so....

i usually go to my favorite shop and see my favorite ML for 3hrs. saw her recently and wanted to do a double and she picks but now im not sure if she still in aust. since she finished studying supposingly and i her number disconnected....:cry: prob call on the day and hope for the best

also i had plans to see sayuri at ginza for 2hrs but shes not working on sat:cry:

i have a few hrs to kill before i meet up with my mates on my birthday and before i get wasted.....(traditional drinks.......) so im just thinking of wat to do.....

any ideas?

thxs in advance!

enigma775
13-11-2012, 09:52 PM
For those of us who have gfs or are married... we can only wish we had some private time to treat ourselves to a little something on our bdays.. ha.. :(

bbomg
13-11-2012, 10:13 PM
lol im taken but have some free time while she at work:miao:

DeepImpact
14-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Maybe the shops should offer the customers something on their birthday as well.

the wizard
14-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Eva 64 was my birthday present.
I gave her a present [tip] because she ravished
Me so.......

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2012, 08:36 AM
One time one of my favourite lady promised me she will do everything with me on my birthday (no charge, it will be her treat!!) including let me take some photos of her big boobs for keep!!

But she retired before I reached my next birthday, so sad!!

the wizard
14-11-2012, 12:37 PM
One time one of my favourite lady promised me she will do everything with me on my birthday (no charge, it will be her treat!!) including let me take some photos of her big boobs for keep!!

But she retired before I reached my next birthday, so sad!!

I would like to take photo's of my favourites (faces- obscured )

Has any Bro had a girl actually agree .....

kickass
14-11-2012, 01:13 PM
I always do a special at Stiletto for my birthday and for Christmas.

bbomg
14-11-2012, 10:42 PM
hmmmmm i wish i can take foto of big boobs.... my fav ML had a big bust but she disappeared:cry:

64 is on the list already since doesnt take too long to get too. but still got another 3hrs to play around lol

Licker
14-11-2012, 10:57 PM
im just curious on ur guys birthdays do u do anything special at a shop or so....

Well, I am not sure whether you would consider this special, but you can read about my last birthday treat here:
Happy Birthday (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2606-Ada-the-best-of-times&p=50721&viewfull=1#post50721)

Beats blowing candles any day :smile:

enigma775
15-11-2012, 12:20 AM
I would like to take photo's of my favourites (faces- obscured )

Has any Bro had a girl actually agree .....

I read somewhere that christine mcqueen even lets you take video..

formula44
15-11-2012, 08:01 AM
I read somewhere that christine mcqueen even lets you take video..

There is a birthday video posted of Christine McQueen and Mia Monroe: http://www.redtube.com/179437