PDA

View Full Version : ***New^^ 2DAY! SEXY tiny Bikini wearing JOEY photos NATURAL lighting@64TarenPoint.WOW

tarenpoint64
14-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Joey aka Joye has brand new photos and IS WORKING TODAY!.

She has new sexy MICRO skirt and wearing NEW sexy mini top and micro skirt !!!!!! ^^^^^^^.

WOW - my eyes POP out! :grimace::slobber:

Come in and see her OR BOOK her today on 02 9524 1278

photos are undergoing maintenance.

QUICK!!! :grimace:

jimmyk
14-11-2012, 08:04 PM
stunning pics, love the natural lighting

Sextus
14-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Calling that a "mini skirt" on Joye is pushing the boundaries of the definition Dean. It might have to be four times longer to qualify!

I caught a glimpse of her new outfit today as she walked by the open door of one of the rooms, and my head came around the door to follow her. Wow! "Joye! Nice arse!" I called out. She smiled and gave it a little wiggle as she went through the door into her booking. Damn. Lucky guy.

Still, to make up for my loss, I had the equally jaw dropping body of Michelle behind me waiting for me to close the door. I hope she didn't feel too neglected.....

(Too long since I've seen Joye.)

tarenpoint64
14-11-2012, 08:46 PM
sorry I will update and call it a micro skirt Sextus...

is that okay?? hehe :p :p

the wizard
14-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Sextus, I'm expecting your AR on my favourite pocket rocket Michelle......

Sextus
14-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Joye has the most beautiful shape. At the lower part of her back you can see the features that are known as the "Dimples of Venus."

When I was a teenager, I used to be fascinated by those when I'd see schoolgirls in bikinis down the beach.

It is a beautiful feminine characteristic to have, and it is only found on girls of a particular body shape.

No wonder they are named after Venus, the Goddess of beauty. Joye has a lovely body, not just for sex, but to look at in its own right. It is art really, just like my avatar.

the wizard
14-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Dean, these new pics are terrific. Joey looks really hot, now I really want to experiance the "real thing"

jimmyk
14-11-2012, 10:05 PM
I can't get enough of those dimples now! Damn you sextus !

Sextus
14-11-2012, 11:38 PM
So many of the Asian girls have the most beautiful, cascading hair. Just about all of them that I've seen at 64. Yoyo, Cici, Michelle, Joye...

I'm lost. I'm wooed. I'm won.

Sextus
15-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Anna, I have realised, has a big rival in Joye for "best arse at 64 TP."