PDA

View Full Version : General talk LOtus Club - any review/information/expereience sharing (www.lotusdream.com.au)

Cloudybay
14-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Come cross an outcall link about Louts club accidentally while googling . Click on the link then realize this is an outcall/incall agenet with Asian girls . Pictures of the firls on the gallery look real and the girls looks attractive. Webd page stated 2hours minimum booking $650... Qutie pricyif gril quality not at par to price. Any brother use this agent and how would you rate them - girl / infratsturce vs MOC / SWG / Bluemoon

DeepImpact
14-11-2012, 09:27 PM
I always thought they were part of sydcolour as they have the same terms etc who are also sexsyd

Cloudybay
14-11-2012, 09:40 PM
C.. Thanks. base on some feebacks about Sydcolour looks like need to act cautiously.

I always thought they were part of sydcolour as they have the same terms etc who are also sexsyd

DeepImpact
14-11-2012, 09:43 PM
C.. Thanks. base on some feebacks about Sydcolour looks like need to act cautiously.

Actually I have tried Sydcolour quite a few times wihout any problems with the girls and the photos were genuine.