PDA

View Full Version : Sensations on Spine

gantzx
14-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody had given this place a try, I know it was once known as Oasis, so just wondering if it's the same and I should read the reports on Oasis. I'm tempted to go next tuesday, because I'll be around toowong and can probably get to there fairly easily, that and because on tuesdays the have $20 off fs. I've had a look on their website, kinda wish they'd actually show what girls were on.

Thanks in advance

Vmann
15-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Since this shop reopened as Sensations have only been in once. Was pretty late at night so may have some bearing, but I was greeted at the door by a particularly unattractive madam, I was ushered in to a small waiting cubical and left there for a bit with some penthouse and picture mags for company. Then the procession started I think form memory there was five girls with a variety of nationalities, shapes and sizes. By the time the show was over I was wondering wtf am I doing here
There was an Aussie girl that was almost reasonable and had a great smile and at the end of the show and tell I nearly went with her as the rest of the girls just didn’t do it for me. In the end I got up and walked out very disappointed. Haven’t been back to see if any thing has changed. If you end up checking the place out would be interested in your report.

Bit of a shame really as I am a local to that area and was a regular when it was the Oasis. Even had a number of evenings playing pool and drinking at the Local pub with a few of the girls as the boss man back then used to shout the ladies a night on the piss after particular busy sessions. Besides the fact that it wasn’t a bad way to advertise I’m sure as most of these ladies where better than average looking with great personalities and always made the most of a free drink or two. Kinda miss that :slobber:

Blue-Marvel
15-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Went to have a look with a mate one night.....

7 girls, 1 was asian, rest were white....
Asian girl was ok, rest was not good at all, wasted our time.... i felt dirty when they shook my hand....

dont think ill ever go back.

BrisMoses
17-11-2012, 05:00 PM
any good reports at all ??

Alcoanno
20-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I have never been there, but our company to moving to Sumner next year, which will make it very handy. Hope it improves sooner rather than later.