PDA

View Full Version : Ginza MELISSA : Young, and Wild, and Free ... and FUCKING BEAUTIFUL !!

rooter
01-06-2013, 12:57 AM
For the last 6 months everytime I have checked the Ginza roster I have been reading the following :

Ginza Guaranteed the Unique Australia Mix Japanese Real Age 18yo OZ-JAP YOUNG BARBIE DOLL---Melissa
Melissa is very very innocent and fresh, Gorgeous, pretty sexy with 1/2 Australia with 1/2 Japanese Barbie Doll

Patiently waiting; thinking about grabbing those big firm tits, dreaming of those 18yo lips wrapped around my cock, fantasizing fucking that tight teen pussy. 6 whole months !!

And then out of the blue this post appeared :

Hello everyone.
Sexy 18yo E cup, Japan mix Aussie - - - Melissa is back today for a short time only
start from 5pm-10pm today.

Thank you God, thank you Jesus, thank you Wilson !!

I was on the phone in 5 seconds flat, suddenly a "family emergency" came up, I left work, and a couple of hours later I am at Ginza's door like a big bad hungry wolf "Let me in! Let me in!"

The door opens and there she is ... all 18 years of her; beautiful, busty, nervously smiling, big full red lips, sensational curvy body. Melissa was everything I had wished for.

She is tallish, with long hair falling down her back and very busty, with big suckable nipples.
She looks more Western than Japanese, with an almost Latin look about her, but you can definitely see the Japanese qualities too, but her big red full lips are very Mediterranean, and so nice to kiss

This was only Melissa's second day ever as a WL. She did one shift at Ginza last November and has not done a single shift since then.
To quote Melissa "it's like my first time again. I'm pretty shit scared actually"
Now that's something you never hear a Japanese girl say. And this is the really endearing thing about Melissa, she is a real typical Aussie girl.
Her accent and mannerisms are totally Aussie, but she has this really exotic look so the contrast is just mesmerizing.
I love the way she switches from speaking perfect Japanese to full on Aussie. And we were mixing it all up.
Unlike the very polite Japanese girls who tell me my Japanese is excellent this half Aussie girl tells it like is laughing and telling me my Japanese is totally "random".
In fact I am a totally "random" guy apparently. She is so young! I felt like I was on the set of Summer Heights High.

I sat her down and we had a chat and pretty soon she was nice and relaxed and by the time we had showered she looked like she was up for it so I just went for it, kissing her on the lips and her response was immediate, and intense.
We DFKed for ages and then I went about devouring her young body going from lips, to tits, to pussy again and again sending her into a frenzy. Her pussy is delicious and she gets very wet and wild.

She needed a bit of a break after this so we just lay there and talked for a bit, just chilling out, but just when I thought it was just going be all GFE, suddenly she mounted me and grabbed my cock and gave me a great BBBJ.
I love the way she looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and that schoolgirl smile; innocent and really cheeky at the same time - so fucking hot!

I couldn't take anymore and just had to fuck her, and she must have been thinking the same thing, inviting me to give it to her and urging me on.
I went straight for missionary. That first contact of looking at the expression on her face going from a smile to a grimace, to a smile again as I squeezed my cock into her tight wet pussy was pure magic. 6 fucking months I waited for this moment!
Melissa is a pretty wild fuck and takes a good pounding, but is also very GFE just holding me tight inside her as we kissed.
And she really enjoyed doggie too, and has got the perfect arse for it; not big, but just nice and round and perfect for slamming into. Too perfect actually - 6 months of pent up lust couldn't be held back any longer - fuck it felt good!

We lost track of time and someone forgot to ring the buzzer so we lay there for a while talking about stuff.
She is a very open and honest girl - it's just her innocence and inexperience.

And we did have a moment of serendipity as we lay there discussing our favourite piano pieces, and then discovered after a while it was actually the same piece. She being the musician called it by its Opus No. and me being the pleb by its popular name.
That was really "random" too apparently!

Meeting Melissa was a very special experience and definitely one of the highlights of all my years of punting.
She is a unique and special girl. Its not just because she is so young and inexperienced, or that she is half Aussie/half Japanese, or that she is very talented.
That alone makes her probably the most unique WL in Sydney. But it's something more than that, something that has me still thinking about her, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

I hope as many of you as possible get a chance to meet her too.
The good news is she will be doing a few more shifts this time around, so stay tuned to the forum and look out for when she is rostered again.
She may well then disappear for another 6 months, or maybe forever.

Sextus
01-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Probably your best review Brother Rooter. I was devouring every detail. And your details always beat your exclamation marks any day!!!!!!!!

I particularly liked your description of her western look with the touches of unmistakable Japanese. She really intrigues me for some reason - and that is no doubt one of them. Her father had taste in Japanese women too - hence Melissa! Thanks for sketching in so much of the missing detail of the last six months. :D :D

Gucci2012
01-06-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm guessing when Melissa's name shows up on the roster, Ginza will resemble Foot Locker the night before a new pair of Jordan's are released....customers camping outside the store waiting for it to open.

the wizard
01-06-2013, 07:46 AM
Nice one Rooter
She seems like someone straight out of home and away.
And I wouldn't call her a W'l I would call her a "dream come true".

To quote Melissa "it's like my first time again. I'm pretty shit scared actually"
i hope all guy's take heed here and look after her, I certainly will...

Watch the net and Wilson's Iphone go into melt down when she is one nxt......

as we lay there discussing our favourite piano pieces, and then discovered after a while it was actually the same piece. She being the musician called it by its Opus No. and me being the pleb by its popular name.

It wasn't fur elise was it Rooter ?

rooter
01-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Nice one Rooter
She seems like someone straight out of home and away.
And I wouldn't call her a W'l I would call her a "dream come true".

i hope all guy's take heed here and look after her, I certainly will...

Watch the net and Wilson's Iphone go into melt down when she is one nxt......

It wasn't fur elise was it Rooter ?

You don't have to treat her with kid gloves - she is a horny girl and up for a good time, no doubt about that.
She got over her initial nerves very quickly, and really got into the spirit of things.
No it wasn't Fur Elise; I think I will keep this to myself. You can always ask her when you meet her.
Speaking of music - do you ever have a song going through your head when you you are having sex with a girl?
With Melissa it was a Nirvana song; I think you can guess which one ;)

hoshimoony
01-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Look what you've done rooter, now I'm officially glued to the Ginza roster! :miao: By the look of things, she could probably charge double the price and still get booked out in seconds hehe.

Anyway great AR! A girl that can speak english, japanese, french and can play the piano. God, I wish I can have a wife like that!

So opus numbers... must at least mean it's not Bach, Debussy, Schubert, Liszt or Mozart, right? :cool2:
Nah, keep it to yourself! 18yo Aussie-Japanese studying Music aren't that plenty, this could give her away to someone she knows.

the wizard
01-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Speaking of music - do you ever have a song going through your head when you you are having sex with a girl?
With Melissa it was a Nirvana song; I think you can guess which one ;)

Well the current song/music that I love hearing and love punting to is
"Feel this moment" Christina Aguilera.
A sort of cover of Aha's Take on me- for those that can remember....

Pretty apt hey ?

Feel this moment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jlI4uzZGjU) listen and watch here..

igloo
01-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Unitil she is your wife bro hoshi, then you will develop an ever increasing distain for piano and foreign films.

hoshimoony
01-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Unitil she is your wife bro hoshi, then you will develop an ever increasing distain for piano and foreign films.

well... I don't mind pianos and foreign languages cos they're my hobbies already! :miao:

Well the current song/music that I love hearing and love punting to is
"Feel this moment" Christina Aguilera.
A sort of cover of Aha's Take on me- for those that can remember....

Was listening to this song on the radio on the way back from seeing Barbie on Day One! Already feels like a few moons ago...

the wizard
01-06-2013, 06:06 PM
It was playing when Yukana and I were under water lol:slobber: