PDA

View Full Version : Tina @ KPT ABSOLULETY RUBBISH

Tk001
01-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Advertised in Friday courier mail

HOT beauty busty Asian F cup sz 8 slim curvy body amazing friendly KPT 0406817856.

Bros this is the biggest exaggerated ad ever. She has large tits, no ass at all, says shes 35 but maybe older, no shape thighs, stomach looked like she's had a kid before and some saggy skin.

Massage $70 30min

Felt like I need to relax so went for a massage. I'm from syd in bris for work so don't know much b2b or massage places. Tina offered no structure or technique in her massage. There was not a single aim of a massage there, just squeezing of my body parts. Tried to give me a hj at first and I'm like massage. She insisted on hj but I insisted on massage.

So no massage skills at all and I repeatedly ask her "do u know how to massage" and she replies yes. Bros it was crap and even worse than crap. And come 20min mark she wants to end it and I'm like I came at this time then by the end of talking just couldn't be bothered so I just left.

Bros I'm not comparing this service to syd service but just a experience as it happened. The most expensive hj I've ever had. Thats all i got. Do not go there save your money and go elsewhere. If curious to see how bad service is please go and keep thread going.

Just sick and tired of fake ads and especially shitty service. All they do is want your hard earned cash and provide nothing in return.

SillyK2
01-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the info TK,
I'm from Sydney as well and know exactly where you're come from, I too was greatly disappointed with the Brisbane scene when I first arrived.
Next time you want a good massage and ending, go to Green Tea in Salisbury and see either Una, Mia or Sophia, similar if not better than Sydney massages.
Good luck

revolnaisa
01-06-2013, 02:07 PM
So true TK. I had a similar exparience with an asian (who works at Camp Hill). She was a total waste of my money ($100 half hour FS). I always go for 1 hour, once I saw her changed my mind down to half hour. I am glad I done (well I could say "sorry you are not what you mentioned on yournad"). Anyway, I told her that I will never return and when she asked me "why?", I told her "think hard, because we spend here our hard earned money and don't fool us".
Thanks for the heads up bro...