PDA

View Full Version : Which one is more deadly /risky to own well being : have an affair or Punt regulary?

Cloudybay
15-11-2012, 04:37 PM
US's CIA chief career may be over due to "Affair" just exposed. Is not attaching be safer?.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/petraeus-affair-the-shirtless-fbi-agent-called-frederick-and-the-socialite-who-could-ruin-you-20121115-29e2i.html

cuimd2
15-11-2012, 04:46 PM
having an affair= not being loyal to your woman, lots of female friends will hate you
punting regularly= just means your too horny and your wife doesnt give you enough sex.

cisco
15-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Having affair is more deadly...

Max Impact
15-11-2012, 10:02 PM
An affair involves many hours and day, trips away and much more money. Punting is cheaper and far safer.

Punting and an affair (or affairs) at the same time is the most costly and dangerous option available.

Travelmate
15-11-2012, 10:18 PM
wowow......
scary topic for many male brothers...

haha

kickass
16-11-2012, 08:24 AM
It only takes on psycho girlfriend ... so why debate the best way to tip her over the edge?

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 09:09 AM
wowow......
scary topic for many male brothers...

haha

Haha not for Brother Mate,

I am sure he has excellent time management, plenty of money and lots of bullets !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 09:14 AM
US's CIA chief career may be over due to "Affair" just exposed. Is not attaching be safer?.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/petraeus-affair-the-shirtless-fbi-agent-called-frederick-and-the-socialite-who-could-ruin-you-20121115-29e2i.html

Very good point and the guy get caught is the CIA chief, what a joke!

But then again it's not his fault, it's the stupid woman' stupid email attack on another woman, what the.....

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 09:17 AM
having an affair= not being loyal to your woman, lots of female friends will hate you
punting regularly= just means your too horny and your wife doesnt give you enough sex.

Totally agreed and that's my line on the sand.

I punt for my needs but I have never cheated on my dear Mrs !!

It's all paid sex or more regularly RnT!! Surely if I get caught she will forgive me.

But if I have a girl friend or mistress, I am a dead man!!

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 09:22 AM
An affair involves many hours and day , trips away and much more money. Punting is cheaper and far safer.

Punting and an affair (or affairs) at the same time is the most costly and dangerous option available.

Haha, so many great points in this thread!!

Once again brother Max is spot on.

For a dirty old man like me, no money, no time and no stamina to satisfy women, the only way I can get any is to pay for it, what else can I do ??

mannykay
16-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Punting is definitely the safer option... until it goes public.

Compare:

General Petraeus discovered to be having an affair with his biographer.

with

General Petraeus discovered to have been seeing prostitutes on a regular basis.

Also add in the stigma and US attitudes towards prostitution and you've got yourself social suicide.

Punting is defiantly safer, providing you don't get caught. I'd rather be caught having an affair then punting. Affair implies you've woo'd a woman, punting implies you don't have what it takes to woo a woman and need to pay for it. In the public eye it's a little pathetic.

chandra_man1
16-11-2012, 07:51 PM
so according to your point Hugh Grant is a loser. And Arnie has what it takes to woo a women so arnie is the less evil dude?

IExperiment
17-11-2012, 12:41 AM
so according to your point Hugh Grant is a loser. And Arnie has what it takes to woo a women so arnie is the less evil dude?

Good one and hugh Grant was bored he have a hottie and wanted something different like most of us after a while no matter how hot it is at home some of us Horny Wolfes will always stray :) our eyes will always light up when looking at a sexy lady like Gangnam Style :)

mannykay
17-11-2012, 05:08 AM

I didnt call anybody anything. My point is public perception. That is all.

playerz
17-11-2012, 06:43 AM
We're all kidding ourselves right?

jellyshots
17-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Punting with your mistress, lol!

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 08:14 AM

Haha, Brother chandra,

I don't think either Hugh or Arnie are good or bad, basically all Hugh Grant ever did wrong was caught with his pants down while received a BJ from Divine Brown, bad luck I guess, and I suppose he can't have Liz Hurley by his side 24/7 and gave him a blow job whenever he was horny!!

Arnie is a well known womaniser and he hit on most of his co-stars and female film crews all the time anyway. Well, afterall, he was the Governor of California and the Terminator, I'm sure many woman looking for 5 min flame and fortune or just curiorsity and perhaps vanity would have spread their legs or open their mouths for big Arnie - a Man in Power!! think about all those pussies he had had over the years.

Let's not pass any moral judgement here, this a punting forum after all and most of us are guilty as charged are we not..............LOL

Cheers

Travelmate
17-11-2012, 09:32 AM
time management may be the hardest thing

love can become an affair.

affair may not mean love.

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 09:40 AM
time management may be the hardest thing

love can become an affair.

affair may not mean love.

Haha, brother Mate,

I don't think you are only good at time management, at times, your seem to be able to move mountains and earth and cum across the oceans and back too!!

From Sydney to Canberra, KL, HK, Macau, Taipei, Beijing.................back to Melbourne, Port Stephens, Mornington Pennisula, Perth, the Rocks, Newtown, Stanmore, North Ryde, Chatswood, Parramatta, Perth, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Edgecliff, Bondi Junction, Botany, Burwood, Rhodes, Brisbane, Southport, Cairns, Adelaide, Darwin...............oh sorry, that's the Getaway show as well.....................lol

Don't know which town is true and which town is make up...............haha

Cheers

:question::question::question:

Travelmate
17-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Haha, brother Mate,

I don't think you are only good at time management, at times, your seem to be able to move mountains and earth and cum across the oceans and back too!!

From Sydney to Canberra, KL, HK, Macau, Taipei, Beijing.................back to Melbourne, Port Stephens, Mornington Pennisula, Perth, the Rocks, Newtown, Stanmore, North Ryde, Chatswood, Parramatta, Perth, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Edgecliff, Bondi Junction, Botany, Burwood, Rhodes, Brisbane, Southport, Cairns, Adelaide, Darwin...............oh sorry, that's the Getaway show as well.....................lol

Don't know which town is true and which town is make up...............haha

Cheers

:question::question::question:

i really prefer none is true ...

haha

Punted-till-Munted
17-11-2012, 05:06 PM
affair more deadly for sure .

punt is good but gets monotonous after a while.

affairs get tje emotions going , more risk, more gain.

ive had an affair before and paid the price. got real ugly.

but dont risk it if youre not prepaired to lose it.

sorry for spelling and grammar. shit phone.

more money for punt

altgourami
18-11-2012, 11:21 AM
If you can stick to the rule: not the same shop twice in a row, not the same girl more than twice in a row (this assumes you can find the same girl in a different shop if you really are hot for her) then you're much safer punting than having an affair.

Keep perspective and don't live with the stress of being in love with two girls. Take it from someone who knows.

PhoBot
18-11-2012, 02:41 PM
When I was single, I ran about 5 GFs.. fucking hard work. Now I'm married/kids, I just want to feed my cock a new pussy once in a while. No fucking way I'd want the BS of a relationship, one headcase in my life is more than enough.

http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/r/rayparker8184/letmego2581031.html

SpankyTheMonkey
18-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Affair is bad for everyone. I would not risk losing my kid. I would not even be considering punting if only the woman had not let herself go so much (seriously, one kid only - 4 years ago - and she's got horrible cellulite logs while our friends who've had 3 already manage to get back to fuckable shape. Goddamn.). And yes, from woman's pt of view its probably all the same - cheating with or without emotional involvement.