PDA

View Full Version : Job ideas for a Korean WL?

project_manager006
15-11-2012, 10:48 PM
If a Korean WL (speaks barely any English) wishes to quit her industry but stay in Australia, what jobs could she do? I am thinking Korean restaurant, Korean grocery store, but any other ideas?

cuimd2
15-11-2012, 10:57 PM
quite alot including the ones you said, but they will all be very low pay, well extremely low compared to being a wl.

project_manager006
15-11-2012, 11:05 PM
quite alot including the ones you said, but they will all be very low pay, well extremely low compared to being a wl.

I know it won't be as high pay, but what other ideas are there?

woodcock
15-11-2012, 11:34 PM
korean cleaners

cisco
15-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Korean groceries or korean sushi

Somniens
15-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Korean tutors.
Or business ventures?

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 01:05 AM
If a Korean WL (speaks barely any English) wishes to quit her industry but stay in Australia, what jobs could she do? I am thinking Korean restaurant, Korean grocery store, but any other ideas?

Hi brother,

You mean a Korean WL in FS shop??

Well, she can become a massage girl at Silver Fox, she does need to learn massage and at least do HJ, if she goes nude, that's $50 tip per job plus her cut from the massage fees, so not too bad compare to FS.

At least she does not have to suck cocks and get fucked!!

And even for the nude HJ, she doesn't have to if she doesn't feel like it, she has a choice!

How about that

You know where to find Foxy??

Cheers

kickass
16-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Aged care. I'm serious. Plenty of hot Asian babes who hardly speak English taking care of my granny right now ... actually ... come to think of it ... I have a plan ... I might be visiting granny a bit more frequently and see if I can pick up one of those girls ...

Sillyboy
16-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Lol kickass brother - I think some of the forum members could probably qualify for that aged care with your granny haha

Thejapguy
16-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi brother,

You mean a Korean WL in FS shop??

Well, she can become a massage girl at Silver Fox, she does need to learn massage and at least do HJ, if she goes nude, that's $50 tip per job plus her cut from the massage fees, so not too bad compare to FS.

At least she does not have to suck cocks and get fucked!!

And even for the nude HJ, she doesn't have to if she doesn't feel like it, she has a choice!

How about that

You know where to find Foxy??

Cheers

I think he wants her to stop touching cocks alungor....lol

Korean tour guide?

bill_100
17-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Whatever she decides on will require a visa so that would be another constraint.

playerz
17-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Some child care centers hire Koreans.

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 02:23 PM
I think he wants her to stop touching cocks alungor....lol

Korean tour guide?

If she speaks very little English, realistically her option is really limited. The brother mentioned restaurant and grocery stores, but even that will required some degree of English.

I'm afraid the only assets the lady can sell is her body and I really believe if she currently is a WL (doing fucking and sucking to all), moving to a RnT shop is an improvement and as I said, HJ is sort of a must, but nude is optional and if the girl really works hard to learn to give a strong massage, may be eventually she can move to legit shops. what else can she do??

My two cents again.

Cheers

wilisno
17-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Going from FS to RNT is regression, not improvement !

tbpfh
17-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I'd be suggesting step-by-step:
1. Make sure she is legitimately in the country with the right visa and can stay.
2. Maybe wind back on the WL services bit-by-bit while taking up courses, even by correspondence, in English and conversational English. The local Community Colleges around Sydney may be a good start with English as a Second Language courses fairly cheap. She probably won't get far even for basic jobs unless she is competent at English - both written and oral.
3. Once a competent level of English is obtained, then start looking in earnest at other TAFE courses that may be of interest and could lead to a stable alternative job.

kickass
20-11-2012, 05:22 PM
If she had learned English as well as she learned french there wouldn't be a problem ... I'm just saying ... :cool2:

EBANDIT
20-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Or she can try finding a husband that has a stable job...Aged care by kickass is actually a very good idea and the government is forecasting a shortage of carers in the coming years ..Not to forget seasonal jobs like fruit picking and she can get to travel too , of course she will need to drop all that korean princess attitude that these k girls are known for :shout:

sbk
20-11-2012, 10:34 PM
The usual progression is from sushi shop or waitress or cleaners to KTV hostess to ML or FS WL. Some foot massage girls at Midas are quite pretty and have become ML.
Even for sushi shops, it is quite competitive despite the low pay.

The jobs I've seen Korean ML changed to are dental assistants, basic child care, nursing home or become the receptionists for the massage shop. It's much harder going back to a sushi shop or be a cleaner.

silverfox1985
21-11-2012, 12:06 PM
1. Visa - make sure she has the right visa
2. RnT shop if she gets tired of sucking cocks and getting her ass fucked
3. Cleaners, Grocery shop and restaurant are ok, but requires certain degree of English and a visa too. She needs to be aware of the low pay compared with wot she gets as a FS WL

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi Brother project manager...

what make you thinking about this topic??

Licker
22-11-2012, 01:12 AM

Maybe this (she) is a project he's trying to manage? :slobber:

aussiegaigin
22-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Working in aged care or child care would require some level of training, depending on the position, and a reasonable level of English. Even trivial jobs like cleaning or cooking would require some interaction with other staff or outsiders.

bill_100
23-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Maybe this (she) is a project he's trying to manage? :slobber:

Sounds like it Licker!

project_manager006
24-11-2012, 09:39 AM

Guess I am just thinking too far ahead :)

HungryJacks
24-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Korean hair dresser?