PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wow, 435 users on line right now!!

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Haha, not often I got to log on this time of the night, but great to see 435 users on line, and over 300+ guests.

Hi guys, welcome to you all,.

Cheers

:shout:

Ooops, just gone up to 445!!

another record night?, just like watching the Hang Seng index !!

kickass
16-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Just imagine how many are punting at that time too .... viva la sex industry !!!

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Just imagine how many are punting at that time too .... viva la sex industry !!!

And let me guess, at that time, most punters would have been pumping and fucking hard or being blown away in BJs rather than laying there getting a some what more gentle HJ, as most RnT shops are closed.......lol

Cheers

kickass
16-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Interesting point ahlungor ... maybe the HJ and RnT folks were back home, loggin in to post their AR.

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Interesting point ahlungor ... maybe the HJ and RnT folks were back home, loggin in to post their AR.

We wish they had, so where the bloody hell are the After Reports??

chandra_man1
16-11-2012, 07:54 PM
the Members only massage section is on fire. there one post last count.lol where are the AR?

DeepImpact
16-11-2012, 08:33 PM
the Members only massage section is on fire. there one post last count.lol where are the AR?

Maybe that section is going to be more about quality than quantity. So far there are no quality ML's worth talking about that's all.

cuimd2
16-11-2012, 08:36 PM
haha i guess most users online are viewing only not posting.

8inches
17-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Yeah for sure alot of viewers that gather info to punt but never post

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Yeah for sure alot of viewers that gather info to punt but never post

As long as there are lots of viewers, it will be good news for the shops and advertisers, it's a win win.

Cheers

wilisno
17-11-2012, 01:41 PM
It took me half a year of browsing before I wrote my first AR !

Alexlim
17-11-2012, 01:47 PM

Hehe it was long long time ago :)

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Hehe it was long long time ago :)

Yeap, when you are sitting on 7,480 posts, it's hard to imagine what it would be like when Brother Wil was sitting on 0 and thinking, shall I ??

wilisno
17-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Yeap, when you are sitting on 7,480 posts, it's hard to imagine what it would be like when Brother Wil was sitting on 0 and thinking, shall I ??

Yep, it was a long story before I even ventured into websites like this, and it gave me a lot of erections reading others' stories before I wrote my own experience, but it came naturally ! :miao:

Travelmate
19-11-2012, 02:57 AM
King Wil is everywhere venturing all pretty girls ..
while 435 members are checking out this site at the same time.

I am sure this is the best forum around...

CommanderM
19-11-2012, 03:00 AM
I on the other hand wrote 10 ARs first up when I first joined.

sharing is caring.

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 09:00 AM
In the past few weeks there had been quite a few new brothers who either just registered or been a member for long time but just posting their initial reviews and many of them are excellent works like a seasoned posters.

I guess if you stick around a bit and read lots of postings, it's almost like learning along the way , so when you finally feel like posting, you usually can do a pretty good job first up, which is great to see!!

And new talents will also inspire some of us oldies too !!

Like, like, like!!

Cheers

kickass
20-11-2012, 05:47 PM

I've got to improve my style. Some of you guys write awesome reports that make me think I'm in the room watching ... fuck !!! How to compete with those?

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2012, 10:51 PM
I've got to improve my style. Some of you guys write awesome reports that make me think I'm in the room watching ... fuck !!! How to compete with those?

Hi brother,

It's not a competition!

Just write what you feel, it's the best way. Everyone has his own style, no need to envy other people's writing, as long as you get your points across, it will be appreciated. Long lengthy blow by blow descriptions are not necessary the best, sometimes short and sweet and humorous and different is a breathe of fresh air too.

Most important thing is you enjoy writing and sharing it.

Cheers

bill_100
23-11-2012, 04:59 PM

Just write an honest factual report on your own experience is the main thing and there are always some things that you may feel best left unsaid.