PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Loren 5*. Touching expert! (And sound effects) (Re-posted)

Jj999
11-03-2012, 04:58 AM
This new forum is very new and clean! I'll start reposting my AR here.
I heard that admin won't move the threads. So, in order to help fellow punters who might be looking for guide. I will repost ARs that I have made.

Don't worry, the list is not long. I started doing AR when I go to 5*, because that time, I know 5* from Syd99, and at the same time, I know this forum. I'm stuck there at 5*, Never move to other places. Forgetting my old favourites places.
So, please understand, it's only 5* girls.
Well, the experiences there in the old place, wasn't as mind blowing as my experiences at 5*. That mind blowing experiences were with my favourites, it's countable by single hand, I only have 5. Therefore, only 5 AR.

My current favourites : Irene, Loren, FeiFei, Jay, Chilli. In chronological order (ie. Irene AR is first report I made)
And I guarantee anyone having session with any of those ladies a mind blowing experiences.

Originally posted:
Thursday, January 12, 2012, 3:55am

I was looking for Irene for few days. Coming to 5* and calling 5*. No luck. (Bumping at May on my way looking for Irene though)

Yesterday (Tuesday), I have no plan to punt. Called 5* and told that Irene was not working. I was drinking and enjoying my cigar, while posting in this forum.
Talking about Loren. Bro wilisno guarantee that she's as good as Irene and I won't regret.
Then suddenly come post saying : "Hurry up, she's going to holiday soon!" (from the same person as well). Then I thought, shit, maybe I have to go today. Letting the alcohol effect gone and go to 5*.
But it was not a good session, it wasn't because Loren, it was because my little bro didn't want to compromise! Can only get hard for some minutes.

Then, wed morning, wasn't planning to punt as well, as I have punt wildly these 2 weeks. Check the forum, there's devil's whisper there, saying Irene is working today! Wow, now I have a plan to go to 5*. I don't like make a booking, because I have the habit to be late.

It made the choice more difficult, which should I choose, Irene or Loren. As I have unfinished business with Loren.
When I arrived, Laurie said Irene is gone and Loren is available. Phew! That makes it easier!

With Loren in the shower, she started cleaning my little bro with soft touch. However, no body slide. Bro Wilisno said she did body slide, maybe she modified her service!

It was interesting when she said to turn and she cleaned my back! (this service is not in Wilisno's report, service that I really enjoy)
She hold softly my little bro from behind and suddenly she turned off the water. Silence. Then she started her featherly touch with some sound effect! Wow! Imagine, its like in movie when the water sound is gone then some soft moaning in the background! Suspenseful! Thrilling!:startle::startle:
After +-1minute she cleaned again the front and do some BBBJ.
In the bed, I laid back. And same as the day before, I said, I don't want DD. I feel bad for girls if they do that.
Then she started running her fingers like feather around your back. Wow!
I admit, I was a bit (literally) shocked when started using her tongue, suddenly it was wet and cold. even if yesterday she did the same thing, I still shocked.

Cat bath was very wet! Then she asked me to pull up my waist and stand using knees and elbows. Fingers still running everywhere.
Then she start licking balls and bum cheeks. Then with cute voice she said : "I want to go in!" (between my thighs). Then start licking the shafts.
I was tired, standing on knees and elbows, but I don't want her to stop as well!
Finished with that, she asked me To turn over, and she start the usual catbath with some touching actions! She start licking nmy nipple, then go gradually up to my ear, from ear she moved to my mouth and we had DFK, she was good with her tongue as well.
Then another BBBJ. Those actions took more time compared to other WL @5*. But she was extremely good, and I don't want to rush to main course as well!

Then main course, she put the dom on, started with CG, she lowers her body and we did more DFK which I enjoyed! Then suddenly she stop moving up and down thrusting, rather she move her hips back and forth. Moaned all along and she said she cum.
Well, I don't believe it! I said "Cum?" with grinning, she said using Malaysian (she knows I understand Malay), "hey! Don't laugh at me!", maybe the cum was real, and she thought I was laughing at her because she cum fast.
Then I hugged her as she said that and laughed. Moved her to the bottom, and now is my turn. Mish, and more DFK that I enjoy for some time, then I felt tired, asked her to do CG again, and blew up my load. We hugged again.
Then cleaned my bro and chatted with her about various thing, from Malay food to her ex, and how her Malay language reminds me of my grandma. Well she's nice to talk to, and we talked a lot, even in the shower, and after the shower. She speaks Malay which I can understand and I reply using English, that's why we cover lots of things.

Yes bro Wilisno, I've confirmed that she's extremely good! I won't ask refund from you! :smile:

Jj999
11-03-2012, 05:21 AM
Originally Posted :
Saturday, March 3, 2012, 5:19am

Follow up after report.

Loren never cease to make me say wow!
Always leave a happy man.
Loren is my top favourite at 5*!

Sometime she modified her service. So I never get bored with her service. It's just little difference. But that little difference would make one curious, as you would not know, what she might do next time!

So as normal procedure, go to the room, chat a bit, shower, shower BBBJ. In the shower, she would indicate to me a DFK. This was not there in my first few sessions with Loren.

Then move to the bed, I laid facing down, then those magic fingers running around, then suddenly her tongue will join! This action, always shocked me, in a good way even though my sessions count with Loren has surpassed "countable by hands".
After that, she put me on all four, then she start doing some licking (without DD for me, because I don't want it, I never tried before, but I can't stand the thought of a lady licking someone's arsehole), she crawled between my legs, and do BBBJ.

At one time, she actually did the catbath while i was standing!
So, after the shower, she helped me dry my body, after that, she use that magic fingers again, and gradually her tongue joined the game.
BBBJ was done while I was standing as well! When she did this, there is no action in the bed when she put you on all four.

After that catbath (any of those two mentioned), she would ask me to turn around and do BBBJ in the bed with some DFK.
Her BBBJ was really good, and that sucking action is really turning on. When I see her face while she is doing BBBJ, that is really hot. She do BBBJ like my brother down there is a candy or ice cream.

Then she put the dom on and start with CG. That would work her into frenzy and she cum.
After that, I moved to mish position, and along that pumping action, she pulled my neck to do DFK.
And I blew my load in that position.

I always said to anyone, asking about Loren, 30 minutes with loren is not enough! She will do some shortcuts to the actions. Honestly, it's the action before the main course that make her different to other girls.
Do 1 Hour sessions to enjoy thoroughly, or at least 45 minutes.
I enjoy talking to any lady, that's why I always do 1 hour sessions.
Only 1 time I did 30 minutes. And. It was with Loren, because she had booking, and the maximum I can have is 30 minutes sessions.

The ladies I ever extends 1 hour sessions for another 30 minutes, are Loren and Korean Jay.
She was that good that I would always want more!

Jj999
18-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Loren

Feel the MAGIC TOUCH

Yeah.
So magical. :miao:

wilisno
18-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Time for me to feel the magic again ! :miao:

Jj999
18-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Time for me to feel the magic again ! :miao:

Hahaha.
If it's me, I can't last a month without her magic. :smile:

Alexlim
19-08-2012, 12:25 AM
umm time to meet her magic :smile:

Jj999
19-08-2012, 12:55 AM
umm time to meet her magic :smile:

Waiting for your report bro! :miao:

wilisno
19-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Waiting for your report bro! :miao:

Should bet him $20 too ! Quick money ! :miao:

Jj999
19-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Should bet him $20 too ! Quick money ! :miao:

Ah yes, that's right.

So bro Alexlim, would you like to join our fun bets?
So if you are happy with her service, you'll lose $20 to me because I gave you the tips about Loren.
However, that $20, you give it to the lady (in this case Loren) not to me. So she receive $20 in my stead.
:smile:

Alexlim
19-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Ok deal :)

Alexlim
19-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Ok, bro

I wish I might not like her more than spicy kid

Jj999
06-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Magical! :shout: :miao:

wilisno
06-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Magical! :shout: :miao:

I told her tonight bro Jj999 said she's got new techniques these days, she said when did he say that !!! :miao:

Jj999
06-09-2012, 01:38 AM
I told her tonight bro Jj999 said she's got new techniques these days, she said when did he say that !!! :miao:

Hahaha.
She did ask me about that, when I went there tonight.

I said to her, yeah new techniques.
Even small differences is a difference right. :miao:
Recently, sometimes she does a bit body rub.
Sometimes some other thing.
Maybe she can't remember that.

By the way, did you pick her and see for yourself?

wilisno
06-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Hahaha.
She did ask me about that, when I went there tonight.

I said to her, yeah new techniques.
Even small differences is a difference right. :miao:
Recently, sometimes she does a bit body rub.
Sometimes some other thing.
Maybe she can't remember that.

By the way, did you pick her and see for yourself?

No, I bumped into her after seeing someone else !

Jj999
05-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Loren

Feel the MAGIC

Her MAGIC has kept me stuck at 5* for months! :miao:
Got a tip from bro Wilisno.
Picked her from the lineup..

And the rest is history.. :smile:

This is the best I can do for my post number 1000. :grimace:

wilisno
05-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Her MAGIC has kept me stuck at 5* for months! :miao:
Got a tip from bro Wilisno.
Picked her from the lineup..

And the rest is history.. :smile:

This is the best I can do for my post number 1000. :grimace:

Haha, Bravo ! Saving your milestone post for the most meaningful topic ! Congratulations on your turning gold, wish you a continuous happy posting and heart-felt association with Loren ! :miao:

Jj999
05-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Haha, Bravo ! Saving your milestone post for the most meaningful topic ! Congratulations on your turning gold, wish you a continuous happy posting and heart-felt association with Loren ! :miao:

Thanks bro.

I can see, me posting a lot more. :miao:

wilisno
05-10-2012, 12:52 AM

Thanks bro.

I can see, me posting a lot more. :miao:

Have you celebrated your milestone achievement with Loren yet ? :miao:

Jj999
05-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Have you celebrated your milestone achievement with Loren yet ? :miao:

Not yet bro.
Been busy with my newfound business in my home country. :grimace:

wilisno
22-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Loren

She is BACK
Wow ! Thank heaven ! Where's bro Jj999 ? ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
20-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Loren

Need we say more

Back Today after 3 weeks REST

Bro J ? Hello !!!

Jj999
20-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Bro J ? Hello !!!

I can't. I'm not there yet!

Wait for me Loren. Don't rest too much.
I've never spanked you, but I will if you rest too much! Esp. when I'm ready to go. :miao:

wilisno
20-11-2012, 06:33 PM
I can't. I'm not there yet!

Wait for me Loren. Don't rest too much.
I've never spanked you, but I will if you rest too much! Esp. when I'm ready to go. :miao:

Oooh ! Juicy !!! Does Loren like that too ? If so I'll spank her for you ! :miao:

Jj999
20-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Oooh ! Juicy !!! Does Loren like that too ? If so I'll spank her for you ! :miao:

Lol.
Please don't mention anything about me if you are really going to do that.

Or I'll die when I meet her. :grimace:

wilisno
20-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Lol.
Please don't mention anything about me if you are really going to do that.

Or I'll die when I meet her. :grimace:

Hahaha ! OK, I just say I was told by a little bird ! :miao:

Jj999
20-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Lol.
I was just trying to be more raunchy with my word.

Not sure if she likes that. I guess no.
She isn't the rough sex type. More of the slow and intimate type.

Although she can change reasonably when needed. :miao:
This was my experience. And the one I never mentioned in my review before. :smile:
She really made me going crazy that time. :grimace:

Jj999
21-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Hahaha ! OK, I just say I was told by a little bird ! :miao:

So, have you met and ask her about a spank?
Lol.

wilisno
21-11-2012, 09:59 PM
So, have you met and ask her about a spank?
Lol.

Haha, no, a few distractions have come up again ! :miao:

Jj999
21-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Haha, no, a few distractions have come up again ! :miao:

Ask her today!
I see on the roster that she is working.

wilisno
21-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Ask her today!
I see on the roster that she is working.

Haha, I'm not going in today !

wilisno
25-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Loren

Need we say more

Back NOW

At last ! What a naughty girl, deserves some spanking for sure !!! :miao:

Jj999
25-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Lol. Just do me a favor by not telling her it was me who starts the spanking words in the topic about her.
Hahaha.

wilisno
25-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Lol. Just do me a favor by not telling her it was me who starts the spanking words in the topic about her.
Hahaha.

Ok, I will tell her I'm forbidden to say so ! :miao:

Jj999
25-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok, I will tell her I'm forbidden to say so ! :miao:

Yeah.
That's somewhat better than nothing..
Hahaha.

5 Star City
25-11-2012, 09:18 PM
The New LOREN

Sexy in BLACK

Jj999
25-11-2012, 09:23 PM
The New LOREN

Sexy in BLACK

What? New?
What is new? Did she cut her hair or what?
I hope it's not some 'unnatural' addition.

Man, this is more intriguing than a new iphone.

wilisno
25-11-2012, 09:27 PM
What? New?
What is new? Did she cut her hair or what?
I hope it's not some 'unnatural' addition.

Man, this is more intriguing than a new iphone.

Go find out !

Jj999
25-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Go find out !

Soon.

You go spank her for being naughty. So she won't have too many lazy days. :fire:

Just don't tell her it was me who ask you to do it.
Lol.

wilisno
27-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Loren

Need we say more

I think we need to say more, for bro Jj999's sake !

Bumped into Loren today. Man ! She's super sexy with a change of style, long light brown and straight hair parted in the middle, fresh and merry looking face, lean and trim body ... wow !

Jj999
27-11-2012, 10:44 PM
I think we need to say more, for bro Jj999's sake !

Bumped into Loren today, man ! She's super sexy with a change of style, long light brown and straight hair parted in the middle, fresh and merry looking face, lean and trim body ... wow !

That hair changed!
Before that wasn't parted in the middle! :miao:
That must have made her look fresh.
I told her for months, she looks better with hair parted in the middle.
Now she actually does it.

wilisno
27-11-2012, 11:25 PM
That hair changed!
Before that wasn't parted in the middle! :miao:
That must have made her look fresh.
I told her for months, she looks better with hair parted in the middle.
Now she actually does it.

Ha ! Now I know why the change ! :miao:

Jj999
04-12-2012, 10:51 PM
New Sexy Loren

Missing J-LOVE

Argh.
Coming soon.. ;) ;)
:miao:

wilisno
04-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I told her tonight bro JJ was exremely happy that she had parted her hair in the middle taking his advice, she beamed from ear to ear ! :miao:

Jj999
05-12-2012, 05:38 AM
I told her tonight bro JJ was exremely happy that she had parted her hair in the middle taking his advice, she beamed from ear to ear ! :miao:

Haha.
She didn't do it for me. That's for all of her customers.

But, she really changed hair style? She looks great that way bro. Before, I had told her about her hair parted in the middle made her looks much better, and she wouldn't listen to me, felt that she knows better about hair.
I said "okay, but we are men. You do your hair, make sure everything looks great, who's that for? For your girl friends to see? No right? It's for us men to see!"

And she still didn't believe me that time. Oh, that was the last time I saw her.
Maybe after that, she realised that I was right and changed her hair! :smile:

5 Star City
29-01-2013, 11:13 PM
LOREN

Short visit today

marrick
06-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Did she quit 5star already?

wilisno
06-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Did she quit 5star already?

Why ? She is still working there, though not as often as before.

marrick
06-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Cool. When she works next?

5 Star City
06-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Loren

Only Mon / Tue