PDA

View Full Version : AUS99 Special Promotion is back by popular demand this Sunday again 18 November

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:54 PM
AUS99 Special Promotion is back by popular demand this Sunday again 18 November:

Due to many requests from customers who missed out last week and people wanting to come again, Silver Fox Massage will be running the special promotion again this Sunday:

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $89.00

Please mention AUS99 before you pay to receive this special offer

6 Girls on duty: Lisa, Tiffany, Helen, Sue, Kelly, Bibi (new Korean girl, young and slim, B Cups and worked in Korean shop before)

We have learnt a few lessons from last week so we have made some adjustments:

1. Girls getting too tired: we give Lisa a day off on Saturday so she will be nice and fresh for Sunday.

2. All one hour bookings and girls all working back to back, and customers are banking up and waiting: So we take away the 60 min special to encourage customers to take the shorter 30 min or 45 min sessions.

3. We will also roster one more girl on duty, so every hour, someone can have a break to ensure better overall services.

Opening hours: 10am to 7pm, last booking 7pm.

Regular price apply if you want massage only or the 60 min B2B.

Please note the discount is coming off the shop's cut so the girls are getting same money, so no effect on good services.

If we have strong support again, we will consider doing this Sunday special every week.

Thank you

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Hi Foxy,

No Mia this week but you are putting six girls on, so all customers should be happy.

Let's hope you can go over 30 again.

Good luck

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I just hope Lisa doesn't get too tired with the shorter 30 min and 45 min specials !!

Good luck my babe, go get them

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2012, 10:46 PM
From last count, there are only two bookings for Lisa and one each for the Korean girls Kelly and Bibi.

So it may not be as busy as last week, which is good and bad.

Good thing is, if you book now, most likely can get the girl you want to see at the time you want. (I don't mean to call now! Call tomorrow please)

Bad thing is if last Sunday turns out to be one hit wonder, then there will be no more promotions in the future.

Cum'on guys, $69 for a 30 min B2B for Hot Young Korean girls got to be good value.

If Sunday is convenient for you, give them a try!!

How much is that place in Newtown again where you get free HJ?? $30/30 min plus $30 for nude. It's a $60 question for a $69 answer. And the verdict will be out next Monday!!

Ahlungor reporting for AUS99, Sydney!

grechy
17-11-2012, 03:27 AM
hi i am in syd for the weekend so i am thinking of comeing by do i have to book first or can i come in on the day

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 08:33 AM
hi i am in syd for the weekend so i am thinking of comeing by do i have to book first or can i come in on the day

Hi Brother grechy,

Nice to see your first post asking about Silver Fox.

If you are think of visiting on Sunday, I will suggest you book ahead if you know what time you will be there. Sure, you can just walk in to see who is available and try your luck, but they are doing a promotion on Sunday so it could get busy.

Sounds like this will be your first time at Foxy, I would recommend you see either Lisa, Tiffany or Kelly, see photo below and you won't be disappointed:

Lisa
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99138899_lisa_01.jpg

Tiffany
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_images/99210299____016.jpg

Kelly
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99143599_img_8146.jpg

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Haha, now Tiffany got two bookings as well,

So it's like watching your favourite Dot Com stock going up during the high tech bubble, very interesting, up up and away !!

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2012, 02:08 AM
AUS99 Special Promotion is back by popular demand this Sunday again 18 November:

Due to many requests from customers who missed out last week and people wanting to come again, Silver Fox Massage will be running the special promotion again this Sunday:

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $89.00

Please mention AUS99 before you pay to receive this special offer

6 Girls on duty: Lisa, Tiffany, Helen, Sue, Kelly, Bibi (new Korean girl, young and slim, B Cups and worked in Korean shop before)

We have learnt a few lessons from last week so we have made some adjustments:

1. Girls getting too tired: we give Lisa a day off on Saturday so she will be nice and fresh for Sunday.

2. All one hour bookings and girls all working back to back, and customers are banking up and waiting: So we take away the 60 min special to encourage customers to take the shorter 30 min or 45 min sessions.

3. We will also roster one more girl on duty, so every hour, someone can have a break to ensure better overall services.

Opening hours: 10am to 7pm, last booking 7pm.

Regular price apply if you want massage only or the 60 min B2B.

Please note the discount is coming off the shop's cut so the girls are getting same money, so no effect on good services.

If we have strong support again, we will consider doing this Sunday special every week.

Thank you

Six girls on duty today for the Sunday special

Have fun for all those brothers who can make it

Cheers

Silver fox massage
18-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Today is the last special Promotion !!!
Don't hesitate to make a phone call for an appointment,catch up your girls here:)!!

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 11:11 AM
OK Sydney's Sunday punters have voted and put the money with their dicks and the results have been verified by Foxy's closest neighhour Ernst & Young !!

It had been 21 customers who took the advantage of the second running of the Sunday specials, on behalf of Foxy and her girls, they would like to thank all those brothers who visited the shop and met the girls, hope they were all happy. Well, it wasn't as busy as the week before, but 21 jobs on a Sunday is not too bad. But it may seem that the novelty had worn out and perhaps it will be a while before Foxy trying anything similar again.

Thank you for your interests and supports.

Cheers

Cloudybay
19-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Curious to know special offer impacts on normal day... Is special offer really a success from a holistic perspecitve??

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Curious to know special offer impacts on normal day... Is special offer really a success from a holistic perspecitve??

I did ask Foxy the same question, she said no difference for the weekdays before and after the first Sunday, and none of her regular weekday customers had turned up on Sunday !! So I guess they were all new customers.

And while Foxy got 21 yesterday, Vicky also got her usual 12 on last Sunday (and there were only 2 girls working at SL), so I guess, it's not much effects on other shops as well.

That answers your question?

Cheers

:smile:

Licker
19-11-2012, 06:44 PM
I did ask Foxy the same question, she said no difference for the weekdays before and after the first Sunday, and none of her regular weekday customers had turned up on Sunday !! So I guess they were all new customers.

And while Foxy got 21 yesterday, Vicky also got her usual 12 on last Sunday (and there were only 2 girls working at SL), so I guess, it's not much effects on other shops as well.

Hi Ahlungor,

I'm quoting you, but really my 2 cents below are meant for Foxy in case she wants to read this :)

Well, if she got 31 and up new customers on a typically slow day, I would say that was a a really good result.

With my limited knowledge of marketing, customer segmentation based on time patterns and human behaviour in general, I find it hard to suggest the best course of action for future.
This is also due to the very limited data available (albeit a seemingly strong correlation between the three variables - price, promotion and increase in new business - looks apparent), especially with the total lack of after promotion data of new return customers.

Couple of things come to mind though.

Things for consideration when deciding whether to run the promotion again (or when).

1. There might also be some more potential new customers who just could not make it on either Sunday (like me).
2. Two Sundays may not be a long enough time to accurately assess whether it would be successful in the long run, but if the majority was new customers, then that's really the best result you could hope for from this type of promotion (in short term).

The success criteria (what were the expected results) should have been set before the promotion and then measured accordingly.
(That may very well have happened, at least it seems so based on noting 'new' customers)

However, I can see two different desired outcomes from a promotion like this. (In general terms this was a value-based segmentation, that looks at groups of customers in terms of the revenue they generate and the costs of establishing and maintaining relationships with them.)

a) Increasing volume (# of customers) in a typically slow time by lowering the price for that time.
- considering that the fixed costs (rent being the main one) remain the same this may still lead to increased overall profit.
b) Getting new return customers at regular prices
- regardless whether they return on weekdays or Sundays

So whether this was a truly successful promotion depends on the expectation and whether either one of the above outcomes can be maintained in the long run.

To assess the above mentioned desired outcomes of the promotion, the price should be returned to normal, so that you can see if price is a deciding factor for the new Sunday customers.
(Whether you still want to run this for a third Sunday to address point 1 above is up to you)

Do you have a way to recognizing the new customers if the return on a weekday?
(They may see another girl they did on the promotion day)

Recommendations:

1. I'd run this for a third Sunday on a row.
2. I'd then take a pause to assess the outcomes
- and the weekends leading to Christmas and New Year are busy time anyway (from customer's perspective: possibly no time for massage, even at lower price)
3. Rerun the promotion in Mid January

If you so wish, then feel free to ignore these, as what do I know :)

Cheers,
Licker

Cloudybay
19-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Aserious Business DEVM MGMT guy - Success criteria / Measurements - Scored card... now we are talking serious business . Good on you!

The success criteria (what were the expected results) should have been set before the promotion and then measured accordingly.Licker

Sillyboy
19-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Somehow I don't think the massage shops are quite that sophisticated to use general business terminology to determine their critical success factors, incremental profitability, scorecards ect...

They would just look at it simply as how much income did they generate and # of customers. Their shop is too small or more the customer sample size base at (20-30) is too small to make any valid assumptions over 2 weeks. They need a longer time frame as such.

One thing they did change was drop the 1 hour special to keep the girls fresh/less tired as per AhLungor suggestion & kept the 30/45 min ones yet they got less people in.

My opinion is that they would be better to have the hourly special as massages are often a time for brothers to relax and need time. When you buy anything, it is usually cheaper to buy in bulk or more - why would a 30/45 min session be better value than a 1 hour one with no special? That's just common marketing pricing strategy.

If they want to give the girls a rest after 1 hour sessions, simply make bookings with 10-15mins in between rest time.

Ill be popping by during the week to try out foxy's girls again. Mia was pretty good last week

Licker
19-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Aserious Business DEVM MGMT guy - Success criteria / Measurements - Scored card... now we are talking serious business . Good on you!

LOL

Let's just say that my interest in this particular industry is purely coincidental - I'm a semi-regular consumer.

Sometimes when I visit these places I can't help but noticing how badly some of the places are run.
(and in some of the badly run places have really good girls working for them)

When I see a shop, that's actually trying to improve their business by doing things right, I get the urge to try and help.
In the long run it will benefit us customers as well.

And yes, the same rules apply to this industry as to those that I do work for (though marketing usually cannot be as visible).

Licker
19-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Somehow I don't think the massage shops are quite that sophisticated to use general business terminology to determine their critical success factors, incremental profitability, scorecards ect...

I totally agree, thus I was trying to guide to right direction. If they want more help I could donate few hours. (See my previous post... "When I see a shop, that's actually trying to improve their business..."). But that's not going to be a forum post.

They would just look at it simply as how much income did they generate and # of customers. Their shop is too small or more the customer sample size base at (20-30) is too small to make any valid assumptions over 2 weeks. They need a longer time frame as such.

Hmm... isn't that what I said?

One thing they did change was drop the 1 hour special to keep the girls fresh/less tired as per AhLungor suggestion & kept the 30/45 min ones yet they got less people in.

My opinion is that they would be better to have the hourly special as massages are often a time for brothers to relax and need time. When you buy anything, it is usually cheaper to buy in bulk or more - why would a 30/45 min session be better value than a 1 hour one with no special? That's just common marketing pricing strategy.

If they want to give the girls a rest after 1 hour sessions, simply make bookings with 10-15mins in between rest time.

Value for money.. that's what most people are looking for. I agree totally... I often book two hours.

Mia was pretty good last week

So, would you recommend Mia as the first girl to see in this shop?