PDA

View Full Version : Other Pussy Clamp down Nicki @ 647 Elizabeth st

Gucci2012
16-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Its 10pm on a Thursday night and I've just finished drinking and eating @ A.Y.C.E KBBQ Shinara on Pitt St but I'm still hungry, hungry for some puss.

Taxi!!! Me:CNR of Elizabeth and Raglan St in Waterloo please.

8 minutes later I'm getting a full body scrub down by Nicki,

5 minutes after that I'm balls deep in her mouth. 10 minutes go by then I'm empty balls deep and still in her mouth.

2 hours later I'm hailing another cab to get back to the city.

Side note I have only experienced pussy squeeze technique with Jenny from 127 GF. Nicki also has this pussy super power that allows her tighten her pussy wall around your dick. Very good feeling.

Services: DFK, rimming, BBBJ, pussy squeeze technique.

Tall, busty Asian milf Nicki.

kickass
20-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Super power pussy? I wanna try !!

Gucci2012
20-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Super power pussy? I wanna try !!

Its like there is hand inside her pussy and it grips your dick...like shaking hands and saying hello.

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Haha, pussy squeezing techniques!! I had tried that once too, it must have been more than 10 years ago in a brothel in Canberra.

It was a cauc WL, early 30's, big enhanced tits (unfortunately) and I remember when I first tried to enter her I couldn't! So I asked do you need some KY? She said No, you can't fuck me unless I let you!

So I thought she was playing game so I played along and begged her, and all of a sudden she must have let go or something and my cock just sliced in all the way, still a ok tight feeling but I can move in and out very freely, then she said you want a tight pussy? I said sure, and then her vagina wall muscle just contracted and as brother described, you felt like there was a hand down there squeezing your cock, it was different but I didnt found it too sensual or erotic, may be if I have a bigger cock that filled her pussy it would be better!!

she did that for like 10 sec and stopped and I continued to fuck her, but it was like a stop and start session, I fucked her and then she tightened up her pussy and I can't move much, eventually I asked her not to squeeze anymore and let me fuck her to my climax and she did. While we were resting, she told me she can make man cum inside her without either party moving, I said of course you can, did you have to practise a lot and she said yes and not many women can do it, she also told me when she was younger, she was a high class call girl in Sydney, I asked her any famous client? She said George Michael and Andrew Johns !!

True story

Cheers

wilisno
21-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Haha, pussy squeezing techniques!! I had tried that once too, it must have been more than 10 years ago in a brothel in Canberra.

It was a cauc WL, early 30's, big enhanced tits (unfortunately) and I remember when I first tried to enter her I couldn't! So I asked do you need some KY? She said No, you can't fuck me unless I let you!

So I thought she was playing game so I played along and begged her, and all of a sudden she must have let go or something and my cock just sliced in all the way, still a ok tight feeling but I can move in and out very freely, then she said you want a tight pussy? I said sure, and then her vagina wall muscle just contracted and as brother described, you felt like there was a hand down there squeezing your cock, it was different but I didnt found it too sensual or erotic, may be if I have a bigger cock that filled her pussy it would be better!!

she did that for like 10 sec and stopped and I continued to fuck her, but it was like a stop and start session, I fucked her and then she tightened up her pussy and I can't move much, eventually I asked her not to squeeze anymore and let me fuck her to my climax and she did. While we were resting, she told me she can make man cum inside her without either party moving, I said of course you can, did you have to practise a lot and she said yes and not many women can do it, she also told me when she was younger, she was a high class call girl in Sydney, I asked her any famous client? She said George Michael and Andrew Johns !!

True story

Cheers

I'm surprised that you guys find this technique amazing ! Sure it feels good, but it's not so rare to find a girl who can do that, I find a lot of seasoned pros are capable of doing that ! Like Moon, Joan, Irene ... in fact, most 5* queens ... sigh ! Joan could milk you dry without moving !

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm surprised that you guys find this technique amazing ! Sure it feels good, but it's not so rare to find a girl who can do that, I find a lot of seasoned pros are capable of doing that ! Like Moon, Joan, Irene ... in fact, most 5* queens ... sigh ! Joan could milk you dry without moving !

Hi Brother Wil,

It was different but I must say I didn't quite enjoy it and that's why only tried it once, if I liked it, I would have gone back to the same WL and tried her many more times - back in those days I used to take my family to Canberra for the weekend regularly - before the opening of the Star City - I'm sure you can figure out why............haha

And in the past 10 years, my cock was squeezed by many hands but not much pussies I must say, so the chances for me to run into more pussy technicians is of course a lot more less likely than yourself Bro Wil..............lol

BTW, YOU LIKE ??

Cheers

handbanana
21-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Isnt george michael gay?

wilisno
21-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi Brother Wil,

It was different but I must say I didn't quite enjoy it and that's why only tried it once, if I liked it, I would have gone back to the same WL and tried her many more times - back in those days I used to take my family to Canberra for the weekend regularly - before the opening of the Star City - I'm sure you can figure out why............haha

And in the past 10 years, my cock was squeezed by many hands but not much pussies I must say, so the chances for me to run into more pussy technicians is of course a lot more less likely than yourself Bro Wil..............lol

BTW, YOU LIKE ??

Cheers
I asked Joan how it's done, she said she had to exercise it everyday, at least a hundred times a day to strengthen the muscle. I asked how she could control that part of muscle in the first place, she said much the same way some people can make their ears move, they use their feel and will, once they feel they can move it, they'll be able to do it everytime !
Joan said when she's on a plane, getting bored with nothing to do, she would exercise all the way home ! ;)

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Isnt george michael gay?

Haha, funny you said that, I asked that WL the exact same question!!

And her reply: He fucks women too! and I fucked him !!

Cheers

Gucci2012
21-11-2012, 12:05 PM
That mother f@cker Andrew John's nearly ran me over in the SCG car park, long exposure to pussy squeeze techniques on your dick gives you erratic behaviour... or maybe to many pills and way to much cocaine gives you erratic behaviour.

kickass
23-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Sounds like its gonna hurt ... is it gonna hurt?

bill_100
23-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes it is pelvic floor exercises and also helps with bladder control. Good for men as well as women.

I asked Joan how it's done, she said she had to exercise it everyday, at least a hundred times a day to strengthen the muscle. I asked how she could control that part of muscle in the first place, she said much the same way some people can make their ears move, they use their feel and will, once they feel they can move it, they'll be able to do it everytime !
Joan said when she's on a plane, getting bored with nothing to do, she would exercise all the way home ! ;)