PDA

View Full Version : York St

DRC
17-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Yesterday, decided to try 59 York St. I am visiting from Brisbane. Lineup had about 10 girls of various nationalities. I viewed them then had a word with the 2 boyosans. I asked if any of them kissed (DFK). Boyosans said no. Bummer that... Asked if any provide full "Singapore Service". Boyosans said no... So I asked them who provided the best service level. The Boyosans recommended Cindy from Malaysia. $140 for 30 mins.

Cindy was sweet and smiling and about size 6 with a nice set of B to C cups. Quite friendly, good english. Probably early 20's. Nice attitude. I laid on the bed after the shower and she started with kissing me all over and gently playing with my cock. Then, to my delight, a very nice BBBJ which almost made my come. I had to concentrate really hard not to come. I asked for a 69 and she obliged. Nice sweet mostly-shaved pussy and nicely responsive. I asked her to lay down so I could dine at her Y. She got quite hot, but didn't climax despite my best efforts, but I am glad that she didn't try to fake it. I had a raging hard cock now that was dying to fuck her. We fucked in mish and I asked her for a kiss and she obliged again. She is a real sweetie. Didn't take much of that to get me over the line... Afterwards I massaged her feet as a little thankyou gesture.

OK, ratings time - entirely subjecive of course.
Looks 9/10
Attitude 10/10
Smile 10/10
BBBJ 10/10
FS 10/10
VFM 10/10
RTF yes, but she would have to come up to Brisbane to do that....

Recommended.

Regards, DRC

newbiedidi
19-11-2012, 04:06 PM
pardon my knowledge, what is a singaporean service?

DeepImpact
20-11-2012, 10:42 PM
When they showed the line up was one guy at the desk and the other stands near the door. It seemed really strange as they are a few mtrs away when sitting on the loungs?

hell no
22-11-2012, 03:56 PM
pardon my knowledge, what is a singaporean service?

Meaning, wls will sing to your microphone and you pour on them with your cumload....

Sing and Pour on them = Singaporean......!!

Papa's gotta take you guys to skool again!!....

the reaper
24-11-2012, 10:24 PM
funny stuff :shout: ur almost a thousand posts u post whore!

hell no
25-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Yeah, once i reach 1000 posts, I'll be a loyalty pet.......

Plenty of cock rubbing with Admin the cunt behind the IT room, alot of actions happening!! :shout:

aus169394
26-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Thanks for sharing. A very good report.

AZNELITE88
03-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Great Report.