PDA

View Full Version : What I thought I liked about Aus99/Syd99 - or am I missing the point

fli
17-11-2012, 03:46 AM
There are 3 other forums about the Sydney sex scene I know of - 1 demands regular reviews in a fixed format - you get booted if you don't, a second is totally focused on advertisers and the third is based around an "in" group.

The refreshing thing I have enjoyed about Syd99 is the diversity of posters from those who are just starting *and often just posting one-liners) through to those with years of experience. It is an open forum but of course Admin has banned those who abused the privilege of being able to speak freely. Indeed, there are those who abuse the privilege and those who pour negativity on the girls or the establishments. These are contrary to what I felt was the goal of the forum - to give helpful, constructive comments on the sex industry.

However, recently I have seen other members being criticised for commenting but not having written ARs or even for not specifying the time of the visit. This makes me wonder if I have missed the point and whether I should be banning myself from this site?

I did write a series of descriptions of girls from my favourite establishment recently but I didn't format it according to a standard template nor did I tell when I visited the girls. I welcomed one line comments and didn't even think to consider if the comments were from those who had written reviews themselves - after all I had been lurking for some years before writing this - so i didn't feel I could criticise.

I am very concerned if members get flamed for not having written ARs or formatting then correctly - I feel this will make Syd99 more dreary like some of the other forums. The mix of people and the different views are a healthy thing to my mind. I am happy when people post anything constructive (or at least not nasty) since they are contributing - not all of us can write (or are comfortable to write) detailed ARs. There are also many members who are non-native English speakers. Moreover those who post one line comments today may post more extensively in the future if encouraged rather than flamed.

I have enjoyed the diversity of opinions expressed here and the fact that this has been the key place where all parts of the punting community can speak. Am I missing the point?

the wizard
17-11-2012, 07:08 AM
I agree with you Fli,
As I have commented on a another post, we are to respect each other, the girls and the establishments.
What I have seen of late is some bro's ballant attempts to bad mouth certain establishment creating a negative vive all round.

These Bro's could possibely work for rival establishments- I don't know, and are envious at a shops success.
I've even had my Ar used by someone spruiking another business, this not in the spirit of this Forum.

Every one has a right to express their point of view and make comments of a good or bad experience, and I will always respect their right
I want to hear those reports so I can make a informed decision, but not if they are used inapropriately

No one should be forced to have to write a Ar, disclose the times that they punted,(I'm not the best writer of AR'S) little comments here and there should be
welcomed.
The Forum is a excellent resource and and It's abuse is concerning especially when certain people wanting to advertising a place/girl by trashing another.

jellyshots
17-11-2012, 07:08 AM
I had no idea that there was a special format. I am also learning that it is better for both the punter and ML if dates aren't really mentioned. I think you need to be careful about negative reports about ML's. after all, they along with the mamasan and papasans read this forum too. You could seriously affect an ML's attitude, quality of service for other punters if you posted a review when she was just having an off day.

fli
17-11-2012, 07:22 AM
I had no idea that there was a special format. I am also learning that it is better for both the punter and ML if dates aren't really mentioned. I think you need to be careful about negative reports about ML's. after all, they along with the mamasan and papasans read this forum too. You could seriously affect an ML's attitude, quality of service for other punters if you posted a review when she was just having an off day.
I agree - I try to give an impression of what kind of service a girl gives rather than trying to classify as good or bad - this way people may choose witha few more hints. I may indicate a girl I enjoy being with particularly with more praise - if I don't like a girl, I am very careful because she might be not good for me but great for others. I don't want to push my view on others and discourage them from someone potentially enjoyable.

DeepImpact
17-11-2012, 07:33 AM
There are quite a few points to discuss from Bro fli

1. After report formats - I don't think there is a format to follow and nor should there be as usually the most interesting reviews are those that are a bit different. If they are too clinical they will be boring, there needs to be some emotion and raw descriptions in there, not just saying she was a 34B. What would the world be like without a review from Bro Steven Seagal - how can his fit into a standard format.

2. Need to post reviews - If someone doesn't want to post reviews that's OK but it is a bit selfish if they are benefiting from the time other Bro's are spending on writing them and then giving much back themselves

3. Specifying Time of Visit - Is this a joke. I can't remember anyone saying that an AR report needs to say what day and time the session took place. A general guide is OK I think to say it was within the last few weeks or if it was a year ago. There is no way a member should need to give a time and place - should he also need to give his phone number in case there are any questions

4. Members getting flamed for not writing AR's - I don't think this happens much. Keep in mind some debate is a good thing on any topic. As it is a forum rather then talking to people face to face at a party or pub or footy training there seems to always be cases of guys being overly sensitive to criticism or different points of view whereas if you were saying this in front of someone it would be a good discussion with a few laughs as well. Actual malicious attacks are far less common than claimed

I agree with you Fli,
These Bro's could possibly work for rival establishments- I don't know, and are envious at a shops success.
I've even had my Ar used by someone spruiking another business, this not in the spirit of this Forum.

In the spirit of discussion Bro, does that mean if a Bro is working for one business and writing reviews to promote it that is OK, but if a Bro is working for a shop and writes comments that are negative about another establishment then that is not OK? Which one is worse?

fli
17-11-2012, 11:26 AM
In the spirit of discussion Bro, does that mean if a Bro is working for one business and writing reviews to promote it that is OK, but if a Bro is working for a shop and writes comments that are negative about another establishment then that is not OK? Which one is worse?

I think promotional reviews by establishments will always be highly undesirable. There are advertisements and rosters etc to promote girls. However if someone flames a rival establishment, that's really pathetic - the idea is to promote the girls who do the best job not to work out petty rivalries.

wilisno
17-11-2012, 12:16 PM
There are 3 other forums about the Sydney sex scene I know of - 1 demands regular reviews in a fixed format - you get booted if you don't, a second is totally focused on advertisers and the third is based around an "in" group.

The refreshing thing I have enjoyed about Syd99 is the diversity of posters from those who are just starting *and often just posting one-liners) through to those with years of experience. It is an open forum but of course Admin has banned those who abused the privilege of being able to speak freely. Indeed, there are those who abuse the privilege and those who pour negativity on the girls or the establishments. These are contrary to what I felt was the goal of the forum - to give helpful, constructive comments on the sex industry.

However, recently I have seen other members being criticised for commenting but not having written ARs or even for not specifying the time of the visit. This makes me wonder if I have missed the point and whether I should be banning myself from this site?

I did write a series of descriptions of girls from my favourite establishment recently but I didn't format it according to a standard template nor did I tell when I visited the girls. I welcomed one line comments and didn't even think to consider if the comments were from those who had written reviews themselves - after all I had been lurking for some years before writing this - so i didn't feel I could criticise.

I am very concerned if members get flamed for not having written ARs or formatting then correctly - I feel this will make Syd99 more dreary like some of the other forums. The mix of people and the different views are a healthy thing to my mind. I am happy when people post anything constructive (or at least not nasty) since they are contributing - not all of us can write (or are comfortable to write) detailed ARs. There are also many members who are non-native English speakers. Moreover those who post one line comments today may post more extensively in the future if encouraged rather than flamed.

I have enjoyed the diversity of opinions expressed here and the fact that this has been the key place where all parts of the punting community can speak. Am I missing the point?

Well said bro fli.

This forum is attractive because there's no format, and members can socialize if they so wish !

But problem with being so free is people will abuse it in the wrong way. Negative comments about a shop or a girl have never been prohibited, but to dwell on the same issue repeatedly is obviously undesirable. And instead of expressing their own views, some people choose to criticize others to be heard, and that would kill the friendly spirit of the forum, and as far as I'm concerned, everybody is welcome whether he chooses to write reports or one liners or only as observers, as long as he shares the happiness but not contributing to the conflicts !

Hope this thread will make a difference in people's attitude and keep this forum a happy place like it was 2 years ago !

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I think promotional reviews by establishments will always be highly undesirable. There are advertisements and rosters etc to promote girls. However if someone flames a rival establishment, that's really pathetic - the idea is to promote the girls who do the best job not to work out petty rivalries.

Well, it is public knowledge that I am friends with Vicky (SL), Foxy (SF) and Coco (252B), and I give them regular assistance in the forum to maintain their presence, updating rosters and girls details and along the way, I post my own reviews when I have a session with the girls of my choice.

People can see that I don't write ARs for every girl on their rosters, some of the girls are my favourites and I almost see them every week (not all on the same week unfortunately as I can't afford it financially or physically!!), some of the other girls just not my cup of tea but that not necessary means that they are no good. As I have been very selective, as a result, not much chance for me to write any bad reviews I suppose, but over the months, I had a few so so experiences too and they were also posted just to balance things up a little bit - and as expected, those girls didn't last too long in the shops anyway.

Some of you have said these shops are successful and popular because I have been helping them. But how much BS I can give you if they are not good enough!! Most of the credits must go to the mamasans for running a good shop and selecting and training their girls well, if these shops are not worthy of your dollars, they will not be worthed my time and efforts to help them. And again, without sounding too bias, while they are not complaints free, but the great majority of their customers are usually very happy. And judging by the amount of thank you messages I got personally either in postings or via PM, I believe I have been providing an informative and good services to the forum and many friendly brothers, and it is these positive vibes and reassurances that has kept me going (posting) and why not, more happy punters = more happy society.

And afterall, it is also a pay back from myself back to the forum and all those more senior brothers before me for the works they have done and the standards they have set. I was once a baby member in this forum too and didn't know much about the RnT scene, most of my punting from fews years back were At Michelles, Impressions, Zanadu, Chequers and Babylon and minimum spent was over $120 everytime. You can imagine the joy and excitement I had when I discovered this forum and found out about Newtown where you can have a 30 min massage for $30 and free HJ !! - like all my prayers were answered at once !!

And the same for Wishway, Oriana, 288, 822, 5 Star, 22, 447, 329b, Eden, and even for Snow Lotus, if it wasn't for Brother Mr Crash and Burn's first ever review on Tiffany, I won't even know the shop was there!! So, it is my duty to put something back into the forum and hopefully many more brothers will do the same.

And while I have my loyalty and preferences on some shops, I do embrass all other shops when they have good girls, providing good services and/or good values. 501/532 will probably be my no. 1 shop if they are not that far away and if Miko would have ever joined me in the room and put her soft hands on me, there probably would not be any room left in my heart for Vicky and the others.................haha, wotif ?? we will never know!!

So the spirit of the Aus99 forum should always be: welcome to all comers, members or guests, posting or not posting, say anything you want in whatever format or length you so desire but must be in a respectful manner. And as long as we treat each other, the girls, the shops with respects and be truthful, while observing the forum rules or codes of conducts, then it is anything goes I suppose. Some of the brothers are really very good writers with special talents or great sense of humours and when they are posting, every one just love it.

And that's just my one cent for the day.

Ahlungor, reporting for AUS99, Syndey...........hehe

the wizard
17-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Yes there was no reason for Bro's to keep repeating, harping on particular critcisms,
issues about a shop/girl/experience time and time again and try to feign ignorance and innocence.

Say your peace - then move on
Obviously their hidden agenda's are showing -

This forum has been and should continue to be
-Informative
-Fun
-Sexy
-Promote discussion and all points of view
-Bring all bro's from all walks of life and ages together with common interests of a sexual nature
-keep us excited and Horny in the anticipation and fulfillment these interests.

wilisno
17-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes there was no reason for Bro's to keep repeating, harping on particular critcisms, issues about a shop/girl/experience time
and time again and try to feign ignorance and innocence.

Say your peace - then move on
Obviously their hidden agenda's are showing -

This forum has been and should continue to be
-Informative
-Fun
-Sexy
-Promote discussion and all points of view
-Bring all bro's from all walks of life and ages together with common interests of a sexual nature
-keep us excited and Horny in the anticipation and fulfillment these interests.
Best post of this thread ! ;) ;) ;)

chandra_man1
17-11-2012, 01:24 PM
To be honest I dont care if some people are paid or get discount for writing AR, but if they do then please mention it. After all, people do get paid for been a product review on cars, computers etc. Who wants to write the AR for free and give out free info and everyone just lurks? I m not a frequent punter, my punts are bases on ARs but unfortunately my expectations seems to fall short after the AR describes a WL as very pretty or engaging or young. So i take the AR with a salt of grain if it descibes a WL as pretty etc. However if the AR describes the facts such as what service the WL provides (ie BBBJ, DfK, daty) or tit size, shaved or bush then it is useful for me. I like the way the premium shops like MOC ( are they still alive) or bluemoon list out the services in their girl profile, you know what can be expected, except for the GFE term which can mean different thingz to diff people (such as one wl spending 50 minutes talkin to a punter without his cock sucked equals GFE, lol).

fli
17-11-2012, 02:21 PM
I must apologise, Ah Lungor, if you took my comments the wrong way - I am not saying don't praise and promote your favourite girls and places (after all I do regularly remind about the gorgeous Chika at Ginza while commenting that she is more rewarding if you treat her nicely) - it is when the shop keeper uses this as a means of promotion to generate spurious AR's, thereby generating cynicism about reviews in general.

To clarify what started my original post was when I saw someone criticise other members based upon a forensic examination of the fact that they hadn't posted AR's rather than pointing out that they were posting in the wrong place - i.e. in After Reviews rather than General Talk - and were not correct in their statements. Another forensic examination on the other hand was very effective in that it pointed out that one poster spent his time abusing all houses. And the real driver for the post is that I am just nervous about introducing too much structure and demands on members. As willisno said "Let's keep this forum a happy place!"

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I must apologise, Ah Lungor, if you took my comments the wrong way - I am not saying don't praise and promote your favourite girls and places (after all I do regularly remind about the gorgeous Chika at Ginza while commenting that she is more rewarding if you treat her nicely) - it is when the shop keeper uses this as a means of promotion to generate spurious AR's, thereby generating cynicism about reviews in general.

To clarify what started my original post was when I saw someone criticise other members based upon a forensic examination of the fact that they hadn't posted AR's rather than pointing out that they were posting in the wrong place - i.e. in After Reviews rather than General Talk - and were not correct in their statements. Another forensic examination on the other hand was very effective in that it pointed out that one poster spent his time abusing all houses. And the real driver for the post is that I am just nervous about introducing too much structure and demands on members. As willisno said "Let's keep this forum a happy place!"

Not at all brother fli,

You are cool.

And really, lets not make it too complicated, afterall, this is a sex forum, and let's have fun!!

KISS, KISS

Keep It Simple and Silly, Keep It Sexy and Sensual !!

Ahlungor, reporting for AUS99, Sydney

Cheers

rooter
17-11-2012, 06:28 PM
This is a great forum - by far the best in Australia.
To stay that way I reckon the forum should be kept as free and democratic as possible,
Once you start to impose rules and formats, or if it is run by a select group of King/Premium/Senior members then the forum is dead.
The posts of all punters should be encouraged and welcome.
Punters can then make up their own minds as to what they choose to read, believe and ignore.
The free market, free speech, and democracy are subtle but very powerful weapons - the spruikers and axe grinders will be exposed, the boring posters will be ignored.
Personally I get easily bored by detailed, pedantic, anal retentive reports that specify the girls shoe size, nipple colour shade index, pubic hair ratio, pussy tightness quotient etc.
I tune out after the first paragraph, but that's just me. Some other punters may well get off on it, and that's cool.
My point is just let everyone post in whatever way they prefer and other punters can decide for themselves whether to read it, post a reply, ignore it etc.

Max Impact
17-11-2012, 08:34 PM
As soon as you leave out the pussy tightness quotient or similar I find there are posts and PMs asking for that exact kind of detail.:slobber:

IExperiment
18-11-2012, 01:33 AM
As soon as you leave out the pussy tightness quotient or similar I find there are posts and PMs asking for that exact kind of detail.:slobber:

I ask for boobs detail mostly :)

and how pretty she is :)

CommanderM
18-11-2012, 01:35 AM
I have been a long time member of this forum. Whilst it is not perfect, I do agree that it is the most simple and most easy to follow forum site. Also you can read and access any of the posts without logging into the forum. a lot of other forums for example punter planet, you have to log in first with username and password before you can read the posts.

I do enjoy this forum. there are at least other 5 sex forums in Australia and many international forums of which I am either a member of or know of.

some of these forums (USA- theeroticreview.com for example or one australian forum) charge a small membership fee to join or you get bombarded with so many pop-up advertising (sensualdownunder.com.au for example) its not worth joining. its like Westfield Shopping Centre telling you can only park for 2 hours free whilst I like going to a shopping centre that has no time limit.

if you saw what I have seen, you would have to agree that this forum is one of the best in the world!

bill_100
18-11-2012, 02:39 PM

I think that fli probably had me in mind as I analysed a couple of people who seemed to only make one line remarks or negative remarks about certain girls or places in AR area. These were usually people who had never made an AR even though they were commenting on particular shops or girls. In lots of cases they were the types of remarks made by pubescent teenagers sitting at the back of the class trying to big note themselves to their mates.

I do not think that this adds to the forum if the purpose is mutual information exchange. Also i think that a lot have realised that the more posts, any post, will bump you up the rankings.

Quite a few of us participate in other forums and we probably recognise each other as we posts reports on most and in my case I not that I post it on multiple forums.

Maybe I am mistaken but I thought the purpose of these forums was to give unbiased real reports of actual experiences. Each of us have separate experiences with the girls and it is good to shares these. Dates and times in my opinion are important as it identifies the report and we all know that service can vary over time as well as time of day.

Some type of structure is useful in helping finding certain things one would like to know.

Nevertheles it should be a happy place to participate.

wilisno
18-11-2012, 03:12 PM
I think that fli probably had me in mind as I analysed a couple of people who seemed to only make one line remarks or negative remarks about certain girls or places in AR area. These were usually people who had never made an AR even though they were commenting on particular shops or girls. In lots of cases they were the types of remarks made by pubescent teenagers sitting at the back of the class trying to big note themselves to their mates.

I do not think that this adds to the forum if the purpose is mutual information exchange. Also i think that a lot have realised that the more posts, any post, will bump you up the rankings.

Quite a few of us participate in other forums and we probably recognise each other as we posts reports on most and in my case I not that I post it on multiple forums.

Maybe I am mistaken but I thought the purpose of these forums was to give unbiased real reports of actual experiences. Each of us have separate experiences with the girls and it is good to shares these. Dates and times in my opinion are important as it identifies the report and we all know that service can vary over time as well as time of day.

Some type of structure is useful in helping finding certain things one would like to know.

Nevertheles it should be a happy place to participate.

Yep, keep this forum a happy place by not criticizing others, what you experienced in other forums might not apply in this forum, this forum has a more informal environment where members can socialize, that's why it's popular, otherwise it's like checking on a Yellow Pages with descriptions !

What is unbiased to you might seem heavily biased to others and vice versa, no one can represent everybody ! Anyone can write reports the way they feel like, and anyone can choose what they want to read, so peace to all !

Mozilla
19-11-2012, 10:03 AM
i just looked at the people who have replied in this thread and realised that ALL THE BIG HITTERS on this forum have commented.

Kudos!

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 10:07 AM
i just looked at the people who have replied in this thread and realised that ALL THE BIG HITTERS on this forum have commented.

Kudos!

Can't do it without you brother Moz, welcome to the party !!

CommanderM
19-11-2012, 10:43 AM
mate bro, we all support this forum much the same way. it shows we have been here a long time

all I can say on behalf of all who have 1500 posts or more, is one word >>>> LOYALTY

Kudos!

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 11:02 AM
mate bro, we all support this forum much the same way. it shows we have been here a long time

all I can say on behalf of all who have 1500 posts or more, is one word >>>> LOYALTY

Hi Brother CM,

Yes, long term support and loyalty is very important. But I think the "1500 posts or more" category may have to be expanded a little bit - excluding those users who only posted in the Adult Videos forum................haha

Cheers

yamada
19-11-2012, 11:09 AM
I got new product RED BULL 18yo JAPANESE!!!

wilisno
19-11-2012, 11:11 AM
excluding those users who only posted in the Adult Videos forum................haha

Cheers

Are you sure they are users ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Are you sure they are users ? ;) ;) ;)

Well, I don't know brother Wil, and the smarter brothers from Admin hasn't said anything so they may be OK with that, what am I to keep asking questions?

I raised the concern and that's it.

What do you think of xxjav2012new who had 5,749 posts already since 25/09/12. So your 7,509 could be reached in the very near future. Not that you care, it's not the same as far as we are concerned, you will always be the King!!

Cheers

Wayne
19-11-2012, 03:08 PM
fli, I agree with you. Although I presently appear as a baby member, I have been on this forum for years in a number of monikers, so know what you mean about the nature of the forum changing a lot. But I reckon it has come full circle. I will try to explain.

These forums started off as the best place to learn about where brothels were located and the general type and price of service offered. Now it more simply a vehicle for the brothels to advertise. So it is still providing the same basic service. I reckon it is the expectation of the readers that has changed. I don't think the review section was ever very strong; for the simple reason that most people on these forums are looking for information rather than sharing. Those who do share tire pretty quickly of the smart arse comments and the hijacking of their threads. I know that was my experience. But also, I think there has always been a big imput from brothel owners and their lackeys into the review section; so a proportion of reviews are not credible. Though this forum is much better than other, in this regard. Then there is also a tendency for punters to "keep their own little secrets". Again, I know this is true from own experience. Once an outstanding working girl has been talked about on a forum then I will join in the adulation. But I know I have found several diamonds who I have kept to myself because I know that working girls get tired out very quickly and if "my gem" gets a legend status then she will be spent all that much quicker.

The big change is how the reader accesses information. Five to 10 years ago, when these forums started, you needed to read the classified in local and Chinese newspapers to find women who were selling themselves. When these forums started they suddenly made it is so easy to find working women, and for the workers to find clients. For a good period of time these forums reflected that new-found freedom of information. Now that the internet has become part of everyday life and business models have matured, these forums have again become like the old classified sections of Post, Pix and the like, with a few unlikely stories, classified ads and letters to the editor. This is mostly controlled by the brothel owners so the opinions of the punters is again restricted. You simply can not criticise any of the businesses that advertise on these forums and there is a real restriction of the topics discussed.

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 03:22 PM
fli, I agree with you. Although I presently appear as a baby member, I have been on this forum for years in a number of monikers, so know what you mean about the nature of the forum changing a lot. But I reckon it has come full circle. I will try to explain.

These forums started off as the best place to learn about where brothels were located and the general type and price of service offered. Now it more simply a vehicle for the brothels to advertise. So it is still providing the same basic service. I reckon it is the expectation of the readers that has changed. I don't think the review section was ever very strong; for the simple reason that most people on these forums are looking for information rather than sharing. Those who do share tire pretty quickly of the smart arse comments and the hijacking of their threads. I know that was my experience. But also, I think there has always been a big imput from brothel owners and their lackeys into the review section; so a proportion of reviews are not credible. Though this forum is much better than other, in this regard. Then there is also a tendency for punters to "keep their own little secrets". Again, I know this is true from own experience. Once an outstanding working girl has been talked about on a forum then I will join in the adulation. But I know I have found several diamonds who I have kept to myself because I know that working girls get tired out very quickly and if "my gem" gets a legend status then she will be spent all that much quicker.

The big change is how the reader accesses information. Five to 10 years ago, when these forums started, you needed to read the classified in local and Chinese newspapers to find women who were selling themselves. When these forums started they suddenly made it is so easy to find working women, and for the workers to find clients. For a good period of time these forums reflected that new-found freedom of information. Now that the internet has become part of everyday life and business models have matured, these forums have again become like the old classified sections of Post, Pix and the like, with a few unlikely stories, classified ads and letters to the editor. This is mostly controlled by the brothel owners so the opinions of the punters is again restricted. You simply can not criticise any of the businesses that advertise on these forums and there is a real restriction of the topics discussed.

Very well said and all good points. I think to a certain degree, negative comments towards shops and girls are still allowed, just depending on the shop's patients and tolerance I suppose, a few shops monitor the forum regularly and they responsed to complaints or critiscism very swiftly and depending on the circumstance, some form of apology and compensations are usually offered as good will, and I think that is a good business environment to be in, they are in the business of selling sexual services and we members and guests are buyers. and that will be OK with all parties I guess.

If the bad reviews turned into personal attacks or some other members jointed in with various hidden agenda, then perhaps by the request of the shops or the Admin moderator will step in to delete or banned or locked up the threads to restrict further fighting with words which could turned nasty. But I think if anyone reported truthfully without disrespectful languages or malice, then they all should be welcome and allowed to share, just my two cents

Cheers

Travelmate
19-11-2012, 03:38 PM
I still believe everyone is taking care by common sense..

so far so good..

bill_100
19-11-2012, 04:00 PM
But I think if anyone reported truthfully without disrespectful languages or malice, then they all should be welcome and allowed to share, just my two cents

Cheers

I fully agree that all reports should be an honest appraisal of your experience. No need to be nasty just report the facts just like you would do during an audit. When I have a bad experience with a girl at a shop I always tell and discuss with the the owner/receptionist so they know how I feel and the reasons.

Luckily I have only had a few bad ones as I try to go to shops that have a good reputation based on the collective experiences of others published on this type of forum. I have never been offered any discount from a shop for a report.

Has anyone else?

I think if a shop was going to fake reports they would do that by enrolling a lot of phantom names and make that type of AR posts.

Jj999
19-11-2012, 08:55 PM
One thing that I couldn't understand.
If someone report with very rude words, that mean he felt very strongly about that.
Then, why wouldn't they complained with the shop right after the session?
You see, this is also the common trait every fake bad reports shared. Very rude words.
But many people, believed that post right away.
Why do the people who believed that post, never thought about this?

If the fake reports to attack a shop is something about STD.
Why wouldn't they just come to the shop, and complained to them?
Why would they post it in the forum? Okay, maybe you feel very mad and wanted revenge, but, after that revenge, why wouldn't you come to the shop and see the boss yourself to complaint again? If it's real, you might get some kind of compensation, and for sure, an apology.

cisco
19-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I got new product RED BULL 18yo JAPANESE!!!

Where are we now..?

Jj999
19-11-2012, 10:15 PM
LOL.

I must add.
I agree to some extent about thread hijacking..
This thread is the evidence.

Post that totally unrelated. So unrelated that it has become disgustingly funny..

DeepImpact
19-11-2012, 10:21 PM
If the fake reports to attack a shop is something about STD.
Why wouldn't they just come to the shop, and complained to them?
Why would they post it in the forum? Okay, maybe you feel very mad and wanted revenge, but, after that revenge, why wouldn't you come to the shop and see the boss yourself to complaint again? If it's real, you might get some kind of compensation, and for sure, an apology.

Some people don't like to complain in person, that will be one of the main reasons I believe. You and I might be willing and able to complain and stand there in front of the reception or boss and debate the issue but not everyone wants to do that, some just write it off as a bad experience at the time but still want to vent some of their frustration here.

boater
19-11-2012, 10:22 PM
I have been around Sex forums since Trev's List back in the late 90s and for me they have been an excellent way of helping 'minimize' the 'punt' (take a gamble) in 'punting'. In my personal experience what works is when people are expected to remain civil (including respecting other people's threads) -and are 'called on it' as needed - but are free to contribute as suits them.

To quote a great sex reviewer 'A review is a gift'. Some people are comfortable reviewing, some are not, when we require people to review to allow them to contribute we shut people out. I like it when the effort I put into a review is appreciated by people reading and commenting, but I don't expect them to, nor do I expect them to do reviews as well - I know how hard it is.

For me a review is something I give back to the people who have helped me find the gems.

So lets just be civil, respect each other and the ladies, and let people contribute as they can.

For me, while Punter's Planet (my main home) has a fantastic range of reviews of the Australian Scene - for the Asian shops nothing compares to the aus99 forums.

I would like that to continue and will do what i can to help it do so

Boater

wilisno
19-11-2012, 11:08 PM
I have been around Sex forums since Trev's List back in the late 90s and for me they have been an excellent way of helping 'minimize' the 'punt' (take a gamble) in 'punting'. In my personal experience what works is when people are expected to remain civil (including respecting other people's threads) -and are 'called on it' as needed - but are free to contribute as suits them.

To quote a great sex reviewer 'A review is a gift'. Some people are comfortable reviewing, some are not, when we require people to review to allow them to contribute we shut people out. I like it when the effort I put into a review is appreciated by people reading and commenting, but I don't expect them to, nor do I expect them to do reviews as well - I know how hard it is.

For me a review is something I give back to the people who have helped me find the gems.

So lets just be civil, respect each other and the ladies, and let people contribute as they can.

For me, while Punter's Planet (my main home) has a fantastic range of reviews of the Australian Scene - for the Asian shops nothing compares to the aus99 forums.

Boater

Excellent comments, can't agree with you more !

CommanderM
19-11-2012, 11:48 PM
I second that! I have known Boater on PunterPlanet for a number of years, and I concur, nothing or NO other forum beats aus99.com when it comes to Asian reviews and information in Australia!

8inches
19-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Does punter planet have female mods?

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Some people don't like to complain in person, that will be one of the main reasons I believe. You and I might be willing and able to complain and stand there in front of the reception or boss and debate the issue but not everyone wants to do that, some just write it off as a bad experience at the time but still want to vent some of their frustration here.

Well, very true, some people choose to confront any problem head on, some people while very angry inside for whatever the issues, may or may not be comfortable to complaint that to the shop face to face, but a different matter when in the privacy of in front of his PC.

And when it comes to allegations such as getting STD from the shop, how can you prove that to the shop owner, but nothing will stop one posting a question or making a statement here!!

At the end of the day, there are things you can prove and there are things you can't and members and guests are free to make their own judgement, weight in to the debates, take side or simply stir things up, is that not part of the fun and entertainment why we all log on here??

My two cents

Cheers

Jj999
20-11-2012, 01:15 AM

Fair enough. I never thought about that though.
If I had a problem, or something I want to say, then I would say it. That's very easy. Especially if I am being disadvantaged.

But then, what they want to achieve by complaining here only. Nothing.
Defaming the shop? If your account is at least more than 100 posts, then yes, you might have some success, well it depends again what type of posts you have made.
In the end, if the person feel very strongly about the problem (he should be, it is STD problem, very serious, unless you don't mind your dick is infected) then he should complaint to the shop.

If it's about the girl very bad service, at least say something to the receptionist, the person doesn't need to start a debate or asking compensation of any sort. Easy.
Just say, her service was very bad service. Really bad. And see how the response is.
For a person that feel strongly, but does not require compensation, then a good apology would be enough. Not just some sort of "oh sorry then, well next time don't choose her" shit. Haha.
If the receptionist actually does that, well, even I would write in the forum. Including the receptionist's response.
If the receptionist responding very well, this does not mean you can't post negative review here in the forum. But after getting a good apology, is there any need for rude words? Right?

If he requires compensation, then how would you expect a compensation, without a debate? Posting here? What for?

So for me, what I have concluded from the usual stupid wanker's fake reports..
A negative review packed with very rude words, then big chance it is a fake reports.

Littlewonder
20-11-2012, 06:13 AM
I find syd99 the best, there are more posts on this site than most of the others and if you think some one is better value your allowed to say it. I have been chastised on one of the other sites for telling a customer from another shop to stop complaining about getting ripped of and try one of the $150 shops if he wants value for money. The problem was the shop he visited was an advertiser on the other site you can't say anything against a paid advertiser on the other forums. Here its tollerated if your fair and honest.

boater
20-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Does punter planet have female mods?

No. It does have a very string review culture though and has had to deal with similar issues of "what is expected" from members with the occasional push to force people to contribute reviews or exclude those who do not. Even though its philosophy is "by punters for punters" it has still come down in the end to welcoming all - those who contribute reviews (and posts in general) and those who just read.

The idea being that the site is stronger by letting people contribute in the ways they feel comfortable with rather than making them take on a certain roles. It has worked very well, with thousands and thousands of reviews and over 10,000 members. The same philosophy is working well for aus99 (though the Punter Planet moderators take on a much more active role and that has likely helped).

Here we need to do a bit more self policing.

The aus99 "hands off" and "self police" approach does seem to work though - as this thread demonstrates - where we can talk about some issues without it getting nasty.

Boater

wilisno
20-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Yep, anyone who said this forum is not democratic enough needs to go to other forums more often to see what it's like ! And yes, self policing is the word.

8inches
20-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Thats good, female mods make me sick!
There is a bitch of a mod over at a forum that i no longer post on because of that bitch!

numberonebigsize
20-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Could not agree more. I assume you are talking about TARA at H/L.

8inches
20-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Tara is annoying but burley shirley has no place in a mens forum sticking her big nose in every matter that does not concern her

Could not agree more. I assume you are talking about TARA at H/L.

jellyshots
20-11-2012, 10:04 AM
I don't think it's constructive to complain about other forum's mods on this forum though. If you don't like the other forum, don't contribute to them.

I've had plenty of bad punts and some awesome ones but I think people's experiences are subjective as well. It's nice to hear what a nice time punters have had and if a shop is really bad, great to hear that too. Saying that, I'm a little overdue for writing up a YMMV report on 200/1 Katherine St. Chatswood

DeepImpact
20-11-2012, 10:24 PM
And when it comes to allegations such as getting STD from the shop, how can you prove that to the shop owner, but nothing will stop one posting a question or making a statement here!!

Cheers

Of course this will always be amongst the most sensitive of subjects and rightfully so. I doubt anything will ever be resolved on the forum on this type of issue as the thread can be locked or deleted, the user banned or if it is a well supported shop then I am sure there will be lots of posts about it. I would suggest that the person affected can contact the shop directly and then the health department as they will need to investigate it as it is a public health issue - they are going to come to a better conclusion then anyone from here. If it's a licensed brothel then the WL's need to be regularly tested but if it's an agency operating outside of normal conditions I don't know what would happen but I am sure it wouldn't be nothing.

Ilovegirls
07-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Hey I have a question: if I posted some comments, and now in hindsight I think it was too negative and revealed a little too much info about a shop/ML/WL can I ask the administrators to delete it?

Jj999
07-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Hey I have a question: if I posted some comments, and now in hindsight I think it was too negative and revealed a little too much info about a shop/ML/WL can I ask the administrators to delete it?

Just edit it. And make it meaningless post.

wilisno
07-12-2012, 07:59 AM
Yes, you can ask Admin to delete it if you think it's sensitive.

Littlewonder
07-12-2012, 08:46 AM

Boater

Well put boater, it is nice to get a review on here but the coments are also encouraging we need both and lets face it writing an AR for most of us is not easy but the more we do write the easier it becomes so lets start off by doing quick replys etc and as you get more comfortable progress on to writing and AR.

To get positive and occasionally well founded negative feed back on a report you have written can be in its self rewarding and satisfying but you need to write a report to get that sense of satisfaction.

To see others grow improve themselves and learn how to treat a lady working or not is most gratifying on this forum, we are all learning all the time from one an other.

wilisno
07-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Well put boater, it is nice to get a review on here but the coments are also encouraging we need both and lets face it writing an AR for most of us is not easy but the more we do write the easier it becomes so lets start off by doing quick replys etc and as you get more comfortable progress on to writing and AR.

To get positive and occasionally well founded negative feed back on a report you have written can be in its self rewarding and satisfying but you need to write a report to get that sense of satisfaction.

To see others grow improve themselves and learn how to treat a lady working or not is most gratifying on this forum, we are all learning all the time from one an other.
That's the spirit, bro Littlewonder .

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Both brother boater and Littlewonder have made good points here!!

I stumble across the old forum quite by accident and I was browsing for a long long time before I decided to register and write my first post. And that was inspired by a city shop on the 5/f of the NAB building. And it got easier as you go and then it becomes addictive.... ....haha

And I got a lot of satisfaction in inspiring other brothers to post again, while some for the first time after they read my recent efforts on Mimi, Awesome !!

Keep it up guys, it will be fantastic if you can contribute, otherwise you are also very welcome just drop in for a peep........lol

Cheers

Ilovegirls
07-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks - worked a treat.

holi_day
08-12-2012, 08:36 AM
I don't think there should be a format restricting the style of the after reports. It makes it like filling up a form in the government office. Personally, I would prefer reading a one line AR provided it strikes the point precisely rather than 5000 words heavy reading without much substantial.

Every punting session is different and punters certainly have different things want to highlight. Especially a negative report is usually short. People are typically not in the mood to recall every details after bad punt but I personally value negative comments so that we know what to avoid.

holi_day
08-12-2012, 08:47 AM
One thing that I couldn't understand.
If someone report with very rude words, that mean he felt very strongly about that.
Then, why wouldn't they complained with the shop right after the session?
You see, this is also the common trait every fake bad reports shared. Very rude words.
But many people, believed that post right away.
Why do the people who believed that post, never thought about this?

For the same reason that people report a good session. It is about "sharing". You can have a fantastic session and just say to the shop how good they are right after without reporting anyting to the forum. Why people do so? Because people want to share, both good and bad experience.

wilisno
08-12-2012, 03:46 PM
To highlight the success of Aus99, or Syd99 to be more accurate, it's now internationally known thanks to our new ambassador Sammi the sexy thing ! :miao:

As a matter of fact, it's been used by international visitors too, I just heard that a couple of bookings for Niki, the new 5* hottie at the Penthouse, are yet to fly in till a week later from overseas ! Such is the power of Syd99 !!! :miao:

kickass
14-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Yes, I was invited here especially to learn about the Asian scene. I've learned so much. Recently though, I've been spending time with caucs again ... but I'm ready to do more Asians.