PDA

View Full Version : Seriously??

Dennis
01-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Gents,

Have been monitoring this forum for a little while and having a quick scan of the nature of the posts - pimps clearly advertising heir chicks, as well as obvious losers who have nothing else to do in life other then spend their money on birds to rub them off.

One word - sad.

No doubt this post will annoy people, but so be it. Grow a set, get a life and leave these girls alone. They are exploited by their pimps as a result of the demand you all provide. I see some of the posts touch on respecting the girls - the fact that you go to these places expecting to get a load off by these girls shows that you don't respect them.

Wankers.

revolnaisa
01-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes I agree with some, there is no doubt some pimps promote their girls. Well I have started to fight back. This is what I do

1. Call them for appointment and make an appointment. Call from my second phone, trying to make an appointment with same girl at same time I made the arrangement. If they accpet the booking, yes definitely there is pimp involved. (I have 2 phones, 1 from work 1 for personal)

2. Refuse to have the session even before I pay, if the post was misleading (fake pics and description). Yes I lose my time yet not money. I also tell them "why you using someone else's photos? are you ashamed of yourself?".

3. Never have outcalls (girl coming to my place), so they can't make a scene at my place if I refuse them.

4. I have my regular service providers, try to stick with them. Because I know they are private operators.

Happy punting guys

flamingmoose
01-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Ohhhhh....this is gonna be good....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

popeye96
01-06-2013, 06:55 PM
I'll make it short and sweet and to the point.

Dennis. Fuck off and mind your own business. :)

Have a nice day. :)

Butler383
01-06-2013, 11:21 PM
exactly Popeye :):)

CunningLinguist
02-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Gents,

Have been monitoring this forum for a little while and having a quick scan of the nature of the posts - pimps clearly advertising heir chicks, as well as obvious losers who have nothing else to do in life other then spend their money on birds to rub them off.

One word - sad.

No doubt this post will annoy people, but so be it. Grow a set, get a life and leave these girls alone. They are exploited by their pimps as a result of the demand you all provide. I see some of the posts touch on respecting the girls - the fact that you go to these places expecting to get a load off by these girls shows that you don't respect them.

Wankers.

With a few more courageous posts like this I think you might turn enough of us to give up for good and help all the WLs and MLs in Sydney give up the game, well done, keep it up!

Can you also put your considerable talents toward some other worthwhile causes like: providing food and support to homeless people; saving starving kids in 3rd world nations; stopping land mines; stopping people smoking; reducing crime; reducing greenhouse gases; stopping wars ...

I think you have a gift and might be the next messiah.

wilisno
02-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Haha ! What a character this Dennis is, let see how long before he gets banned !

BrainSex
03-06-2013, 03:14 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

revolnaisa
03-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Gents,

One word - sad.

Wankers.

Sorry I didn't know pimps working that hard to meet our standards. You must be an undercover Dennis!, I mean not a police type. By the way Dennis if you start to take your medicines, you might have a chance.

Hank79
03-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Guys......very good asian girls on cracker.....just book!

brownwallaby
03-06-2013, 04:05 AM

as someone who's brown can I book ?

Hank79
03-06-2013, 04:09 AM
If u not scary looking......but no fuck for to long time.....be nice!

brownwallaby
03-06-2013, 04:57 AM
If u not scary looking......but no fuck for to long time.....be nice!

then I have no chance mate, because I'm scary looking ...... and I'm not nice, especially to you ....

gpeck80
03-06-2013, 05:09 AM
I look like patrick ewing from the new york knicks. 6 ft 10, 140 kilos.

er, is that no ?

CunningLinguist
03-06-2013, 05:52 AM

BrisMoses
03-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Dennis is a little confused.....

At the end of his post he call us wankers, but isn't the whole point of rnt so the girls do the wanking ??

Hank79
03-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Denis......be kind!.......check for adds at the cracker....

CunningLinguist
03-06-2013, 02:06 PM

Seriously??, what has this got to do with this thread ???

Mick Aussie
03-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Denis......be kind!.......check for adds at the cracker.... Hank know what talking about. Hank smart man, got me discount.

brownwallaby
03-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Hank know what talking about. Hank smart man, got me discount.

Hi Mick, Hank said he's not a pimp, how could he get you discount ?

samdv
03-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Hank has super power like captain planet

WhoopsieDoodle
03-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Dennis is a little confused.....

At the end of his post he call us wankers, but isn't the whole point of rnt so the girls do the wanking ??

What confuses me is that at the start of the post he was calling us gentlemen! Talk about mood swings...

Hank know what talking about. Hank smart man, got me discount.

Hank is indeed a smart man. Now if only he could better conceal his identity, he'd be nearing genius level! ;)

Dennis
12-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Drop as much shit on me as you like muppets, I know who the losers are

And hank, fair dinkum you are a dead set knob. You live ur life to exploit girls and make money off them. Real fucking hero aren't ya

Butler383
12-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Hank and Dennis are really Brothers

BabyFacedAssassin
12-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Is Dennis okay?

brownwallaby
12-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Is Dennis okay?

Feel free to put anyone on your ignore list

numberonebigsize
12-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Denis seems to be Jimmy Swaggert/Fred Nile all rolled up into one bitter model. If he is such a crusader for all things pure and wholesome WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING ON HERE?????

World citizen
12-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Couldnt one just as easily make the argument that WL/MLs are exploiting their customers??? (ie. young beautiful women using their sex appeal to take advantage of loney, sexually frustrated men for financial profit)

gpeck80
15-06-2013, 02:45 AM
No, only men are evil

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
20-06-2013, 07:37 PM
then I have no chance mate, because I'm scary looking ...... and I'm not nice, especially to you ....

Hank/mick aussie really grinds my gears lol

20-06-2013, 07:41 PM
actually as a point of order Dennis don't try and stop landmines. All countries of the world have signed a treaty to no long produce, use or store land mines and all stocks have been destroyed. The problem with land mines is a carry over from previous wars.

So Dennis, perhaps you could actually go and actually do something like work in Cambodia yourself. Would be more use that preaching to us.

Cheers.

Here here!

20-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Couldnt one just as easily make the argument that WL/MLs are exploiting their customers??? (ie. young beautiful women using their sex appeal to take advantage of loney, sexually frustrated men for financial profit)

Really great point. I think Dennis most likely can't afford to punt, probably been browsing through after reports whilst slapping his salami. His frustration of not affording to punt/start a legitimate thread ate at him to the point he had to take it out on us.

Just a theory anyway