PDA

View Full Version : Spa session

Myk
17-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi bros,

Was thinking of heading to Juliet to try the spa 90min session. But was wondering if it was worth it. What happens during "spa time"? Anything special or just chillin in the spa.

dk1800
17-11-2012, 04:51 PM
MYK, depends on the girl..... find a favourite you click with and then try the 90MIN spa session ;)

wilisno
17-11-2012, 04:54 PM
I don't think you can chill in a hot tub though ! :miao:

Myk
17-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Really tempted to go but price was quite high so yeah just worried it'll be a rather plain sesh

jellyshots
17-11-2012, 05:02 PM
At their sister shop Romeo's it was BBBJ. ML grabbed my ass, lifted me out of water and deep throated.

Myk
17-11-2012, 05:37 PM
>~< hope it goes well. Anyone wanna join me

dk1800
17-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Bro wilisno...i think everyone missed it :)

shamrock
18-11-2012, 10:33 AM
>~< hope it goes well. Anyone wanna join me

What do you mean by join? You want a bro to join you in the tub???

Myk
18-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Hehe thought someone could hold my hand. Hihi went there last night didn't end u getting spa but will be back today for one

SpankyTheMonkey
18-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Went to do spa with my fave ML at Juliet as a bday treat, but fuck me that was the biggest waste of time. Couldnt even touch her pussy enough, and no BBBJ. Waste of time IMHO, unless u r sure of the services u will be getting. Save your $250 for 1 Ginza and 1 RnT. I know, the legendary spa with the works is like El Dorado in the desert. Imaginary!

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Went to do spa with my fave ML at Juliet as a bday treat, but fuck me that was the biggest waste of time. Couldnt even touch her pussy enough, and no BBBJ. Waste of time IMHO, unless u r sure of the services u will be getting. Save your $250 for 1 Ginza and 1 RnT. I know, the legendary spa with the works is like El Dorado in the desert. Imaginary!

Interesting, you said she is your favourite ML, so surely you have seen her many times and she would have been good to you before?? Disappointing then !!

Travelmate
19-11-2012, 02:47 AM
Interesting, you said she is your favourite ML, so surely you have seen her many times and she would have been good to you before?? Disappointing then !!

strange , strange

Littlewonder
19-11-2012, 07:56 AM
I have had spa in a full service shop and thats a nice change you start of frolicking kissing fondling etc in the spa and then get out and onto the bed for the real buisness.

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2012, 09:24 AM
I am always hesitated about using the spa in the shop, you never know how clean the tub is and the water, and what kind of shits had been there.

A spa or double bath in a hotel will be safer.

The only spa I ever used in a shop was in Canberra @ 77 Gladeston, but that was a huge spa (14 pax) it's almost like a small pool and had a very strong chlorinated pump running the whole time.

And back then, it was a cauc shop and everything was covered, I only ever saw the same Aussie girl Caroline there (may be 4-5 times) and she actual told me the girls didn't want to do any sexual stuff in the spa as condom will break easily in the chlorinatred hot water, they don't do Cbj or HJ in the spa either, so the only health risk was people pissing in the spa!!

bill_100
19-11-2012, 04:18 PM
I am always hesitated about using the spa in the shop, you never know how clean the tub is and the water, and what kind of shits had been there...............................

I agree that is very sensible attitude, never know if the chlorine level is maintained. Bad enough swimming in the municipal where it is controlled (we hope).

shamrock
25-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Hehe thought someone could hold my hand. Hihi went there last night didn't end u getting spa but will be back today for one

What?? You want a bro to hold your hand??

So how did the spa go?