PDA

View Full Version : PM After reports!! for privacy and sharing good experiences. ;P f**k off pimps

Dpimp
01-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Hey there im sick of losers putting up reports of w/l habs and being pimps for them, its so obvious they are tryin to act as if they visited the w/l for real if you have a look carefully, they all recently joined up and you could almost tell if you look close enough they are talking to themselves lmao so get f**ked :fire: so annoying.....

anyway if you wanna know a few good w/l i know for myself and can send u a pm of services etc pm me. if you know some also pm me, thanks

Dpimp
03-06-2013, 02:06 AM
Great girls with real photos buahah whatta joke cracker use to be good for genuine w/l now its mostly fake

Hank79
03-06-2013, 04:01 AM
Dpimp......honest he is......great girls on cracker.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
04-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Dpimp......honest he is......great girls on cracker.

This thread is directed at people like you Hank79 lol

Dpimp
04-06-2013, 01:33 AM
to be honest someone is right pimps mite b gurls , honest story guys i actually heard of pimps hiring girls at a house with 2/3 other girls working, there job is to actually pick up phone calls all day and pretend there the chick thats doing the service for all the numbers in the paper, the gurls sit in a house , 3 girls literally like 50 phones lmao and there job is to pickup phone calls to fake numbers in the papers and website and the real deal they will organise it when u confirm, there is probably 5 girls all up tho, mostly pork chops lol

Dpimp
05-06-2013, 05:38 PM
btw guys tell me what your looking for because my favourite might not be your favourite :p in terms of looks, body, service,vfm & location.

Mick Aussie
05-06-2013, 07:36 PM
btw guys tell me what your looking for because my favourite might not be your favourite :p in terms of looks, body, service,vfm & location.
follow hank advice, make you very happy.