PDA

View Full Version : Mona lisa models

sukeong
18-11-2012, 06:12 PM
anyone kind enough to point me to where I can read some of their girls' reviews? Not from their own forum though. Googling didn't help. Was wondering about them or bedroom eyes, but the BRE lady I want to see is off now.

Thanks

kickass
20-11-2012, 05:30 PM
sukeong,

I've done a 2 hour with Cara and a 1 hour with Amelia from BRE. My first advice is 1 hour is enough for either girl. My second advice is remember these girls are $10 per minute ... I took a week off punting before I saw either of them so that I could build up full charge. Also, the pics of Cara changed about 1 month ago. When I saw Cara she was pretty tall and slim. The new photos don't look so slim. Either they have a new "Cara" or she has put on some weight. I remember she took a few months off early this year.

Er ... you will get great service, BTW.

kickass
20-11-2012, 05:31 PM
One more comment ... I'd love to see Chelsea from Melbourne BRE ... and she's touring soon too ... but is she worth $650 ???

sukeong
21-11-2012, 07:29 PM
One more comment ... I'd love to see Chelsea from Melbourne BRE ... and she's touring soon too ... but is she worth $650 ???

I was interested in either her or Brooklyn but i am not free on dates they are available
So I was looking at Mona Lisa models as an alternative. But can't seem to find any reviews on them

Anyways Thanks for the input bro.

sukeong
21-11-2012, 07:31 PM
sukeong,

I've done a 2 hour with Cara and a 1 hour with Amelia from BRE. My first advice is 1 hour is enough for either girl. My second advice is remember these girls are $10 per minute ... I took a week off punting before I saw either of them so that I could build up full charge. Also, the pics of Cara changed about 1 month ago. When I saw Cara she was pretty tall and slim. The new photos don't look so slim. Either they have a new "Cara" or she has put on some weight. I remember she took a few months off early this year.

Er ... you will get great service, BTW.

Cheers. I think they are not really my type but photos look hot. I'm looking for younger cauc chicks.