PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Mina

snlu36
01-06-2013, 09:18 PM
This is my first AR so please bear with me and be kind.

Name : Mina

Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of Visit : May 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 310 cleveland st Surry hills (back entrence from Goodlet lane) - ginza.syd99.com

Rate : $230/h (note: rate varies depending on chosen girl)

Size/shape : B cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, however see below.

My experience/comments :

I called up and made a booking late on a weekday afternoon. I Was greeted by a friendly man and shown to the (extremely large and extravagant) waiting room. Only one girl (Prada IIRC) was available, I decided to wait 25 minutes for the next available girl. Shortly afterwards Mina comes and introduces herself to me, with her cute, shy smile. She was gorgeous. I took the plunge and booked an hour.

Off to the room we go. I soon discovered her English was terrible, but as a study at UCLA indicated, up to 93 percent of communication effectiveness is determined by nonverbal cues, so we managed just fine. She led me into she shower and gave me a good scrub down, after which she dried me. I would honestly go back just to experience this again.

After a cute catbath she wrapped her lips around my member, and although by no means was it an amazing BBBJ, it was great. She is really shy and it adds to the cute GFE experience, for those of you who enjoy it. She slipped the dom on and off we went, I won't go into too much detail, but the sex was good. She tried really hard to please, which to me, is more important than anything.

She is very tight and isn't the girl to see if you want to trash. If you want to experience a gorgeous, cute, shy Korean girl who delivers well, she's your pick. I personally prefer the sexual maniacs who love to take a beating (no pun) the look in these girls' eyes is just irresistible to me. I really enjoyed the experience and it's the first shop (where I'm not a regular) where I was treated with extreme kindness and courtesy by the staff, so I'll definitely be back. If anyone can recommend a girl at this shop which fits my criteria, please tell!

gdx
01-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Did u paid $230 for mina? Mina is silver premium. Should be $190. :question:

the wizard
02-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Did u paid $230 for mina? Mina is silver premium. Should be $190. :question:
read

Rate : $230/h (note: rate varies depending on chosen girl)........

hoshimoony
02-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Nice AR on Mina! I'm assuming what you mean is that $230 is the general maximum rate at Ginza, and varies according to the girl and time, which is exactly correct!

Shy GFE from a cute girl. God, just makes me realise that I am never going to get through the entire list at Ginza... *sigh*

Oceancrab
02-06-2013, 04:04 AM
By now I have seen almost all the girls in this shop, but not mina, the reason stopped me is I can not enjoy GFE by body language. The reason i like japs is the genuine GFE. The best experience I had is with Toshika. Before she left I saw her three times, but still can not have enough. I do wish she will be back soon, but I know it is unlikely.

etsuna
05-06-2013, 08:24 PM
My best experience was with toshika too. I had a session with her 2 days before he left, she said she will go to Manila to study English for 2 months and planning to go to London to get a more decent job as one of her relative is in London.

Mina is really pretty, but yeah the language barrier kinda kills the mood for me. But still enjoyed my experience with her, she really tries to please. Her kissing is not really DFK but she bit and suck my lower lips a few times hehe.

Polonius the Pedant
06-06-2013, 10:20 AM
She is very tight and isn't the girl to see if you want to trash. If you want to experience a gorgeous, cute, shy Korean girl who delivers well, she's your pick. I personally prefer the sexual maniacs who love to take a beating (no pun) the look in these girls' eyes is just irresistible to me.

To be honest if that was the criteria you should've stuck with Prada. She's a man eater when it comes to BBBJ.