PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Service and/or Physical feature

Jj999
19-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi bros.
So, I've been wondering recently about this preference.

Some guys prefer physical feature over service, and some are the opposite.

So which one are you?

What I meant by 'physical features' is Face, body, etc. anything.
So if you choose girl based on the breast size. You prefer physical over service.
With service, what I meant is attitude, techniques, etc. Basically anything that doesn't fall in physical.

Prefering one doesn't mean forgetting the other.
I mean, for me, I prefer service over physical.
That definitely doesn't mean if there is a very good service girl but having unreasonable physical feature, I would still go for her.

You know what I mean.
I'm sure there is no balanced preference. You can't say it is equally important.
There must be one that you actually prefer even very slightly.
Because, when you choose a girl in a lineup, you would only choose based on physical features.
As for service, of course you could only compare it after the session.

As for me, even if I get a very pretty face, model-like body, but service below average, I might come back again, but not much.
I'd still prefer reasonable face with good techniques, great attitude. With a girl like this, I will come back for more and more. I won't get tired of girl like this.
However, my reasonable standard of course could be higher/lower than the other. But I know, I prefer service over physical.

Which one are you?

wilisno
19-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Well, to be honest, first impression is always physical features first, I like all things beautiful ! But to warrant a return visit, service is no doubt a more important factor, especially when you click with the girl ! I've seen a girl for over a hundred times, and several others for more than 20 times each ...

Jj999
20-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Well, to be honest, first impression is always physical features first, I like all things beautiful ! But to warrant a return visit, service is no doubt a more important factor, especially when you click with the girl ! I've seen a girl for over a hundred times, and several others for more than 20 times each ...

Oh wow.
Over a hundred times.
Considering that you often change girl. So that number is quite something.

Who is that?

Littlewonder
20-11-2012, 06:07 AM
Well I think you have to be attracted to a lady first but after that physical appearence is definitely second to service. If you are talking about physical appearence as young and beautiful then you are probably young and not experience in punting. The best looking girl I ever saw was young and the worst service I have ever had. It was a long time ago now but I got a hard on the minute she walked in the door but after 10 minutes that was killed no kiss no touch no this no that.

Forget physical beauty go for inner beauty and you will win every time.

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2012, 08:39 AM
For me I will choose a little bit differently for FS vs MS, and within massaging, it also differs from different time of different needs.

First of all, I don't go to FS shop that often, so when I go, the physical features = 36D Cups (natural) is the number one priority eg. Milo, Rita and Maya from 5 Star.

When it comes to massage , as I go once a week at least, some times I do try different girls with smaller busts, and a lot of the times I will see ML just for the message because of my back pain eg Yuki 288.

But in general the ones that I see week in and week out are usually very friendly with me, got big tits and can massage and I am very lucky that I have one each in my favourite shop. Eg Lisa at SF, Coco at 252 and Shelley at SL..

But I still miss Sophie, Mia, Jojo and Sasa so very much - all from 501........lol

Cheers

jellyshots
20-11-2012, 09:48 AM
I think a good attitude is the best thing an ML or WL has going for her. From what I can see, my favourite shops don't really have ugly ML/WL working there. I also have to say, the shop facilities are also important to me. I love the big mirrors in Silver Fox and Romeo's. Snow Lotus, I'd describe as intimate - maybe that was also how Kelly and Yuki made me feel when I visited.

Alexlim
20-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Cute is the best for first impression then services.

altgourami
20-11-2012, 10:17 AM
It's a fine line, but I do know that I feel more pissed off with a gorgeous girl who offers dud service than I do with a girl next door type who could lose a few pounds but clicks with me big time.

Personality - Service - Looks

Looks - important when saying hello
Service - important value for money
Personality - important to feel comfortable and happy

2/3 and I'm happy ... don't forget each punter will have his own view of how a girl rates in each area. I, for example, like shorter girl next door types and model types leave me cold. A stunning leggy blond might look good in a photo but up close she'll seem vacuous and skinny to me.

altgourami
20-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Clarification: girl next door does not equal ugly, just minimal make up and a nice warm smile

Ugly girls I avoid like the plague

Littlewonder
20-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Some times I think it also depends on the mood your in! Do you want passion and kissing or do you just want to hammer away and get your rocks off?

Jj999
20-11-2012, 06:19 PM
So we got one who said physical features are above all.
Which was boobs.. It was so obvious that I don't feel the need to say who..
LOL.

So for others are physical features when choosing and later, service, but that way, wouldn't you actually miss some gems that actually have AA grade service? :smile:

As for me, I definitely wouldn't choose the prettiest one if I have no idea about anything. Usually, the prettiest one, is kinda unfriendly. That's probably due to high number of customer she has everyday. It is supported by the fact, at least until now from the posters in this thread, most people choose based on physical features.

As for me, I would choose the most friendly one. The one that would make me feel some kind of warm smile. Honest smile.
Although we know, it is 99% customer service.
But hey, we are actually choosing someone that we think, would make us happy.
And please don't forget "reasonable" physical features is the minimum. Lol.
I wouldn't go for a session with a girl that looks like over 30. I don't care real age though.

But above all, is service.
Even when we are choosing, a girl's service starts there.

If I were to list the component of a service in the order of importance:
1. Techniques
2. Attitude (Very slightly lower than techniques)
3. Click or No (can't find better way, but this is too difficult for me to list in order of importance, so it's like the conversation, anything)

rooter
22-11-2012, 08:16 AM
For me the girl's attitude, personality, and skills are more important than looks.
Even the most stunning looking girl will not sustain your interest if she doesn't tick at least two of these boxes.
If given the choice between an average looking girl with great attitude, personality and skills and a stunning one with neither of these attributes I would choose the average looking one every time.
Of course a really unattractive girl is a different story. But if you go to quality places like bluemoon, Tokyo Model Co, 5 Star etc you are guaranteed an above average looking girl anyway so looks is not the issue.
So in the end it comes down to attitude, skills, and personality.

babelx
26-11-2012, 08:22 AM
I would choose the friendliest one from the intro. On the other hand, I do draw a line for physical features. If it's below a certain level, I will walk as I prefer to look at their face when fucking so all horses are out. :smile:

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2012, 10:18 AM
For me the girl's attitude, personality, and skills are more important than looks.
Even the most stunning looking girl will not sustain your interest if she doesn't tick at least two of these boxes.
If given the choice between an average looking girl with great attitude, personality and skills and a stunning one with neither of these attributes I would choose the average looking one every time.
Of course a really unattractive girl is a different story. But if you go to quality places like bluemoon, Tokyo Model Co, 5 Star etc you are guaranteed an above average looking girl anyway so looks is not the issue.
So in the end it comes down to attitude, skills, and personality.

Haha, well said brother rooter,

When you go to a quality shop, services are usually assured = even the not so good services in one of those popular and well known shop will probably be still better than a run of the mill shop.

As I am not a regular FS punter, and even when I go, I only go for a 30 min quick fuck, so all those GFE. DFK or DATY don't matter to me at all and I will never try to make the WL cum or something like that, so physical attractions are all that matters, natural big tits is the only box that need to be ticked.......well, usually these girls will not be ulgy, won't be overweighted, and as long as they covered all the basics like shower with you, BBBJ, with or without DD no problem, some Spanish and the few fucking positions where I can play with the tits, and finishing off with tits fucking and cum on tits, that's all I want, pretty simple and standard stuff really!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Good looks gets the girl picked, good service gets repeat business.
I usually only consider attractive girls who are not overweight, if you are paying why would you settle for anything less ?
Sometimes I have gone with a girl I wouldn't normally go with and if the service is really good I might go back.
When I say attractive they don't have to be perfect or stunning, just not ugly, fat, or sad looking.
A girl who may look quite plain if you saw her in RL can look quite appealing when dressed as a WL.
Usually, but not always, for a given price the more plain girls give better service.
I used to be a regular of a certain WL once and I saw her by chance in RL once and didn't find her attractive. High heels, lingerie, posture, lighting, and attitude can make a big difference!

hikhik
29-04-2013, 03:47 AM
Good looks gets the girl picked, good service gets repeat business.!
Perfect sentiment. I too do not like overweight if I'm paying. However there was this WL I used to see regularly in Canberra, not beautiful and a larger lady, but one of the best sexperiences of my life.

IExperiment
29-04-2013, 03:52 AM
I need looks so he can get a hard on and stay hard :)

jellyshots
30-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Good looks gets the girl picked, good service gets repeat business.
I usually only consider attractive girls who are not overweight, if you are paying why would you settle for anything less ?
Sometimes I have gone with a girl I wouldn't normally go with and if the service is really good I might go back.
When I say attractive they don't have to be perfect or stunning, just not ugly, fat, or sad looking.
A girl who may look quite plain if you saw her in RL can look quite appealing when dressed as a WL.
Usually, but not always, for a given price the more plain girls give better service.
I used to be a regular of a certain WL once and I saw her by chance in RL once and didn't find her attractive. High heels, lingerie, posture, lighting, and attitude can make a big difference!

Well said CL. As for the last sentence, I've had the reverse a few times too. When they're working, the boss asks them to put makeup on that they normally wouldn't wear like bright red lipstick. When I've seen them on the outside, absolute stunners without makeup.