PDA

View Full Version : Unpleasant Visit

wally2
28-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Visited girl in Mary St.

Advertises as age 19 asian beauty sexy busty etc.

Name Nalia. Should have walked but unfortunately chose to go through with booking.

Was not not a very pleasant visit.

Girl said she had plenty of regulars but they must be easily pleased .

Rough massage...... then BJ....... climb on board......by this stage I was willing my self to get a shot off so it could end.....usually try to make these things last as long as possible.

Shot away .....more rough massage ....so by now I had enough and excused myself from the premises.

She may have picked up that I was not impressed when the door opened and may have felt the same.

No doubt she wanted to go through with the booking as it was a pay but there was no customer satisfaction in this visit.

Return? No way.

Anyone else have a different experience with this girl?

One of punting lifes lessons I guess.

djbris
28-03-2012, 09:02 AM
i know how you felt bro.brisbane is juz full of duds. i dont trust cracker or couriermail anymore.

whitesea
29-03-2012, 02:33 AM
i know how you felt bro.brisbane is juz full of duds. i dont trust cracker or couriermail anymore.

I agree!!! I have bad experience by Cracker :cry:

levi1980
01-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Yep, I dont look at cracker or courier mail anymore!!! Too many old fat women!!!

Nothing against old women though, just fat ones, jeez at least keep in shape ffs :(

Mainly been sticking with the asian brothels, particularly asian star of late, had some duds at tops argh!

n00b
05-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Levi - I agree - asian star seems to be the best bet of late.....consistency counts

levi1980
12-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Consistency def counts dude! asian star seem to be on top at the moment for girls, second would be yimis followed closely by miso honeys.
Tops in my opinion has gone to shit but it still has the best setup bar none in brisbane I reckon.

simpson
12-04-2012, 03:12 AM
HI Levi I would agree but put yimi first but if you like I love asian women then these 3 shops supply some bloody beautiful ladies. So it is only a matter of choice.
Have had a few duds at yimis to be fair but that is part of the punting game.

levi1980
16-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah I've had a couple of so so experiences at yimis of late hence the second place but TBH most asian shops supply great talent with the odd bad experience thrown in, certainly better punting then the fuckin courier mail or jatz, shudders :(

herecticx
16-04-2012, 02:27 AM
dont know why you guys go through with it when u dont like what you see. thats the thing i like about brothels u get what u see. if u dont like u dont buy

simple