PDA

View Full Version : Petite/Short Busty Girl Recommendation

nothype
20-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi guys,

I've been a member on here for a while now & should take this opportunity to say thanks to you all. I come to Sydney for work every so often & have really appreciated all the advice & reviews. I guess I just felt I should leave the reviewing part up to those of you who are seeing the girls more often.

I have another trip planned & want to try something specific. Now I usually just head straight for ginza/tc because of the value quality and location. This time I really want a session with a 5' nothing girl with great big tits. Real or fake is fine. Asian or caucasian is fine. Location flexible although cbd is preferred & I am happy to target around $300 per hour give or take.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

DeepImpact
20-11-2012, 10:27 PM
That might be hard to find at just 5'. Do they need to be natural breasts and what is the minimum bust size that will turn you on?

nothype
21-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Hi DeepImpact, thanks for the reply.

I think I may have been a bit rash with the 5' thing. I think i know where you're coming from. Basically I guess as short & petite as possible with a nice set of C's at the very least, preferably D's.

Cheers,

DeepImpact
21-11-2012, 09:28 PM
It looks like Ginza have a girl about 165cm and D/E cup starting now (Melissa) so you might be able to try her but I can't vouch for the experience. I guess there will be an after report tomorrow once she starts. The girl from SydColour I just reviewed (Ivy) has the breast size you like but might be too tall at close to 170cm.

Jj999
21-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Hi DeepImpact, thanks for the reply.

I think I may have been a bit rash with the 5' thing. I think i know where you're coming from. Basically I guess as short & petite as possible with a nice set of C's at the very least, preferably D's.

Cheers,

Milo at 5*. E cup.
5* posted that she works today.

But she isn't 5' type you wanted.

Jj999
21-11-2012, 10:45 PM
I just noticed that their new girl, Jennifer, is also petite and busty. 34C with height less than 160cm.

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 11:17 PM
I just noticed that their new girl, Jennifer, is also petite and busty. 34C with height less than 160cm.

How about between 163 - 165cm? Cheerful ?

Jj999
22-11-2012, 12:15 AM
How about between 163 - 165cm? Cheerful ?

Not sure bro. Lol.
They've got heaps of cheerful ladies.

MrSeven
22-11-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm a fab of petite short and busty too. I prefer fakes over natural boobs.
My tip - misha at gf is petite, has b-c cup fakes.
Cassie at ginza has d cup fakes but not so petite.
Its hard to find petite and busty and hot all in one girl...

wilisno
22-11-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm a fab of petite short and busty too. I prefer fakes over natural boobs.
My tip - misha at gf is petite, has b-c cup fakes.
Cassie at ginza has d cup fakes but not so petite.
Its hard to find petite and busty and hot all in one girl...
Rubi at 5* fits all the requirements !

Jj999
22-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Lol. Spot on..

How could her name didn't come out in my mind?

Rubi. Yeah Rubi. Hot, busty, petite.

MrSeven
22-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Sweeet.. i'll be sure to try Rubi.

Was with Milo @ 5* last night, very lovely girl. Told me she hadnt been with a cauc in 6 months!? So down to earth, really enjoyed chatting to her.

Also on the TO DO list - last night this HOT little pocket rocket walked past. Long dark hair, very petite, thin, red n white outfit, skin was darker, i think her name's YO YO. WOW!!? I definitely want to spend time with her. (unless it was singaporian jennifer??) (now im confused)

wilisno
22-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Sweeet.. i'll be sure to try Rubi.

Was with Milo @ 5* last night, very lovely girl. Told me she hadnt been with a cauc in 6 months!? So down to earth, really enjoyed chatting to her.

Also on the TO DO list - last night this HOT little pocket rocket walked past. Long dark hair, very petite, thin, red n white outfit, skin was darker, i think her name's YO YO. WOW!!? I definitely want to spend time with her. (unless it was singaporian jennifer??) (now im confused)
Yoyo doesn't see Caucasian ! ;)

MrSeven
22-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Huh? Brother there told me she does as long as im not too large

wilisno
22-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Huh? Brother there told me she does as long as im not too large
Must be Jennifer then, she's a bomb too ! ;)

MrSeven
22-11-2012, 10:09 PM
hopefully i can do both, but you'd know better than me

MrSeven
22-11-2012, 10:16 PM
whats jennifers description?

wilisno
22-11-2012, 10:17 PM
whats jennifers description?
Read my report !