PDA

View Full Version : How do Asian WLs stay so thin?

project_manager006
20-11-2012, 11:00 PM
From talking with Asian WLs, all they seem to do is smoke, drink and sleep. Yet they are always so thin and in good shape.

On the other hand, if you go to the gym, you will see many Cauc chicks working out just to stay within 'normal' weight. So how do these WLs do it without exercise??

Also, anyone heard of a WL getting seriously ill from alcohol? From what I see, they drink a FUCKING LOT :grimace:

wilisno
20-11-2012, 11:12 PM
From talking with Asian WLs, all they seem to do is smoke, drink and sleep. Yet they are always so thin and in good shape.

On the other hand, if you go to the gym, you will see many Cauc chicks working out just to stay within 'normal' weight. So how do these WLs do it without exercise??

Also, anyone heard of a WL getting seriously ill from alcohol? From what I see, they drink a FUCKING LOT :grimace:

As far as I'm concerned, all the above statements are generalizations !

The reasons they are so thin is because they are the ones you've seen, not all Asians girls are thin, nor all Asians WLs are thin, But of course, if she's too much out of shape, I don't think she would consider getting into the industry, for she won't be able to get much business anyway, that's why you wouldn't see those.

And not all Asian Wls drink a fucking lot either ! Many smoke though, I wouldn't even say most !

Jj999
20-11-2012, 11:33 PM

Why don't you ask some girls who are not smokers.

I have heard anyone getting seriously ill from alcohol. Virtually anyone who has been abusing alcohol too much, is almost certain to be seriously ill.
From what you see, they drink a lot.

So how many have you seen drinking a lot?
And the girls I know, many of them smoke, but very few of them loves drinking.

I knew a good girl, she left the industry just recently, she's not a smoker, no drinking.
And when she's at the shop, she is an example of almost certain to be picked from the line up.
And she doesn't do much exercise. I believe the difference is on the food.
The food she eats everyday. Compared to those fatties eats.
She doesn't eat junk foods.

So the only reason is what the ladies consume.

cuimd2
21-11-2012, 12:05 AM

i agree that most do smoke, maybe because of stress, but i disagree with you saying "all they seem to do is smoke, drink and sleep."
many wls are students that study here, they have to study, go to uni,

and for the ones who are just here to work, they have a social life as well, they have friends, some have bfs and they hang out like normal people do.

Littlewonder
21-11-2012, 05:50 AM
They stay thin because they eat the right sort of food get plenty of exercise fucking all day and most of them know to get plenty of jobs it pays to stay slim.

DeepImpact
21-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Lots of people both Western and Asian are able to stay slim relatively easily. Just remember one thing, slim does not equal fit. It just means not obviously fat. The girls in the gym that you see carrying a bit of extra weight will most likely be much fitter and possibly healthier then the skinny girls that doesn't need to exercise to keep slim - the same goes for guys.

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Not eating, not sleeping enough....

Cheech
21-11-2012, 01:17 PM
and smoking ice....speeds up your metabolism and you crap more often!

altgourami
21-11-2012, 03:21 PM
I do have it on good authority that Ice does indeed help WLs stay in shape and it's used widely.

But it's also down to genes and the way the metabolism is trained at an early age - if Aussie kdis were not brought up on chips, hamburgers and ice cream then their metabolisms in their early twenties will not go haywire.

True.

wilisno
21-11-2012, 03:23 PM
But it's also down to genes and the way the metabolism is trained at an early age - if Aussie kdis were not brought up on chips, hamburgers and ice cream then their metabolisms in their early twenties will not go haywire.

True.

I believe this theory.

silverfox1985
21-11-2012, 05:42 PM
I do have it on good authority that Ice does indeed help WLs stay in shape and it's used widely.

True.

this is a good one

cisco
21-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Because the ASIAN DNA in the blood,...

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 06:23 PM
yes and no...

Asisn has many fatty too

wilisno
21-11-2012, 06:28 PM
yes and no...

Asisn has many fatty too

That's what I said in my first post !

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 06:29 PM
That's what I said in my first post !

Hi King Wil, our thinking is getting quite similar .... well

bill_100
21-11-2012, 09:58 PM
They stay thin because they eat the right sort of food get plenty of exercise fucking all day and most of them know to get plenty of jobs it pays to stay slim.

I agree with LW about the food they eat but another thing is their metabolism is different as well. Post war Japanese are over six inches taller due to the better availability of food, the same would apply to other races. Go into old houses in Europe or England and we all have to stoop to go through a doorway.

Changing lifestyles also make people fatter. Just look at our own population, Mummy drives little Johnny to school and picks him up afterwards. Also little Johnny is no longer allowed to run at school as he might fall over and hurt himself. We are breeding a bunch of sooks who sit a home playing Playstation, watching TV or at the computer rather than running around, being healthy.

So we still have the same or higher input of food etc but not the output of energy to burn it up, resulting in the accumulation fat. It is all about "mass balance" for those who are technically minded.

Jj999
21-11-2012, 10:08 PM
and smoking ice....speeds up your metabolism and you crap more often!

Probably yes.
But not for all.

I don't dispute that few do drugs.

But I try to add to your comment, so that nobody would think Asian WL is equal to drug addict.

Travelmate
21-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Drugs should not be counted here.

Some western culture or middle east take drugs as well ... but their average size still bigger ...

cisco
21-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Because in Asia we eat rice ,...

Jj999
21-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Drugs should not be counted here.

Some western culture or middle east take drugs as well ... but their average size still bigger ...

That's true.

Not only asian do drugs.
I forgot to say that.

So it's not a factor to be considered in the discussion.