PDA

View Full Version : Other Grace

maxwell
28-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Saw Grace here (582 Harris St, Ultimo, 92127518) based on recommendation, and booked on blind for one hour. Immediately recognised her from intros at 429 Parramatta Rd. Didnt go with her at 429, so i don't know her call sign there. She also says she works at Poplar, and i can't remember if she said she works at the Artarmon branch.

This girl is smoking hot in her bikini, and as is standard if i remember correctly with the Poplar chain, keeps the bottoms on until touchy feel time - which, mind you, she lets you have control over. Doesn't mind jumping straight into the more fun stuff if you're not in the mood for straight massage. Very slim frame, sexy ass but not big, probably a size 6. Top is maybe size A?

Massage is OK, but nothing spectacular. Lots of kisses on the body, but she has this thing where she likes blowing in your ear. Under normal circumstances is a nice touch if used sparingly, but that day she made me feel as though i was on a yacht in open waters on a damn windy day.

Overall, sexy girl, good massage, but probably best to steer her in the right direction to let her know what you like and don't like.

No extras asked for nor offered. Damage was $115 for the hour

Travelmate
28-03-2012, 07:34 AM
This sounds like a Thai girl Menu at Poplar Street

cordy
28-03-2012, 11:06 AM
so what kind of massage srvice she provide, just normal or hv a full body to body massage

maxwell
05-04-2012, 10:58 PM
so what kind of massage srvice she provide, just normal or hv a full body to body massage

Body 2 body

babelx
11-04-2012, 10:19 PM
is that with soap? I find that regular body to body is just too soft to be nice massage and not enough to be erotic if you are lying on your back. Besides, they should pay you if they get to rub their tits on you.... :grimace:

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Isn't 582 Harris Street = Masstige 8 = Korean shops??

:question:

maxwell
12-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Isn't 582 Harris Street = Masstige 8 = Korean shops??

:question:

No mate, they are different shops. 582 is a small Thai place. No bells or whistles. 578 is masstige 8, which is the Korean advertiser here.

Either way, Gina Barnes will not be found in either Haha