PDA

View Full Version : Angel Town - My First Love For Korean Girls...

cmk76
21-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Angel Town – Ebon 2004

One of my most memorable experiences in punting was visiting this wonderful candy shop of Korean goodies. My introduction to the world of 5 star service.
This would have been less than a decade ago when this establishment was the ultimate place for Korean beauties. Prices were a cool $300 an hour, but it was worth every cent.

This place was a 10 odd bedroom, 3 storey converted terrace house. Purpose built for all delights of intimate pleasure. Placed on King St. Newtown towards St. Peters end, it was accessible and discreet enough (for night owls anyway) to enter and exit without feeling too uncomfortable.

Long before other Korean places like Golden Flower, Aqua, Venus etc. this was the place for me to spoil myself in the company of beautiful girls. A time when there were no less than 9 in a line up, dressed in shiny bikini tops and matching long skirts. Along with the number tags, just so you would remember who to pick, without getting completely lost in those amazing faces and bodies for show.

The ladies were above average in looks, if not absolutely gorgeous. Milky, white skin, shapely curves, slim toned bodies. Heights ranged from 160 cms to 170 odd. Long to short, straight to wavy, dyed to natural black; the hairstyles were featured like those of the most modern north Asian fashion magazines.

Ages would range from 20 to possibly 29. I don’t think any of the girls were over 30 as their looks were always very fresh, especially in the bright lights of the waiting room.

Facial features ranged from the button cute, round eyed doll to the sultry, sexy, pouty and defined temptress. There was also a vast display of breast sizes, enhanced and natural.

I would stare blankly, as eyes would get blurry every time a line up introduction was made. Until which time, the host would ask me again, to gain my attention. I would take a moment to enjoy the eye candy on offer and just let my vision go blurry, and lose myself in it!

Standard services would include a thorough shower with the lady, as she cleanses your bodyfrom top to bottom, performs oral during shower before drying you and ushering you to bed.

On one special occasion, after the shower, I was asked to wait for a moment, while the lady stepped out to bring supplies into the room. In time, a different lady would pop in, dressed in a sexy, red nightie with matching g string and eye mask. (think masquerade)

Without so much of an introduction, she would squat in front of me, remove my towel and begin fellatio! I was (pleasantly) surprised, as she continued for an amount of time, until she stopped, smiled and left the room without saying a word! I was gobsmacked and thought if this was a standard hour service.

The next procedure would be asked to lie face down; a light catbath on your body begins. Starting from your ears, neck, back, buttocks and eventually finishing all over both legs. One of the most enjoyable experiences for me was to have the back of my thighs and buttocks sucked, kissed and licked.

My first dd was performed here as well. I would prop my head up every time the tongue was closing in, and probing it like a sharp tongued lizard. The perineum area would receive the proper amount of attention as well. The sensation could be described as equally sensitive and uncontrollable, but highly arousing.

Natural french was part and parcel of the service, as some ladies would perform a ‘fire and ice’ technique, where hot tea and ice were used all over the member. A sensation that was soon unexcitable, as I preferred a very natural, wet version instead.

Full services were always safe and various positions were always encouraged. I loved missionary with these girls as I liked watching the picture perfect facial features as I am entering them.

I have sampled a handful of girls here; but no one in mind could bring me to remember their names. I only have the image and remains in my P(leasure) drive.

However, there was one girl that I was absolutely smitten with. I must admit, I was attracted to her, but not the price! Her working name was Ebon (Evonne?)
She said that she was named after a very famous Korean actress at the time. I never did ask her real name. Every session I had spent with her would be in the wee hours of the morning, usually after a big night out.

She stands at 155 cms, size 8, curvaceous, 47 kgs., 36-24-32, long wavy, hair, high forehead, milky white skin, nice pouty lips, luscious eye lashes, sexy intense eyes, defined nose. Confident, opinionated, yet a little clumsy, to which I found quite endearing, if not cute. And not shy at all.

Her service was passionate, engaging, intense and absolutely addictive. She was never afraid to speak her mind and can be calm and cool as well.

Once going down on her, I paused for a breather, she told me off for stopping because she was about to come! She would comment how she liked my tongue and it was like a snake.

I loved everything about her sexually, but was not in a connected mental state. I guess it would have been my age at the time too. She was also the only one (WL) that I would have unprotected sex with. This only happened after a year of seeing her regularly.

I would end up ejaculating on her pubic area or tummy. There was a time where she insisted I came inside her, but I was never game to. I never intended to do so, but I was intoxicated on substance at the time, and it was one of those things that occurred. Looking back, it was irresponsible, especially with a WL. But having said that, I have had unprotected sex with my gf’s and could have easily caught a STD at any time.

This went on for the last 6 months before she went back to Korea for good. I knew I was getting too attached, and needed to get her out of my system. In her last months, I stopped visiting her. There was a stage where I couldn’t see anyone else but her.

Until one day when a friend and I decided to drop in to have a punt. I think we had won some money or we decided to shout one another. Luckily she was not on her shift, so I had chosen a girl with a tattoo down her side. During our session, I had attempted to enter her bare back, forgetting that it wasn’t Ebon!
The girl was shocked, I apologised, but we continued with protection.

Some time had passed; I decided to drop in again, this time to see her for a last session before she left. She was moody and cold towards me. I later found out that the girl I had seen was her roommate! She was upset at the fact that I would see someone else. But I thought, if you had developed feelings for me, why wouldn’t you let me know?

That was the last time I had seen her, knowing that it was for the best that things happened the way it did. I was confused at the time, at why she would have unprotected sex with me, treated me like a lover but would not see me outside of work.

In hindsight, I believed that she had feelings for me, but could never develop a relationship with me outside of work. I am willing to accept that.
The only memory I have of her was a Hugo Boss cologne she had given to me as a gift.

‘Ebon’, wherever you may be, I want to apologise if I had upset you. I want to thank you for all the times we had shared. To someone who provided everything that I needed at the time, I am grateful to have shared it with you.

Vin
21-11-2012, 08:20 PM
I loved going to this place too. Until oneday I went with my Aussie mates and they wouldn't let them in. So I never went back.

boater
21-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks for sharing those memories cmk

Boater

cisco
21-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Good story bro,..

chandra_man1
22-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Angeltown is so old school, back then all the girls had full bush!! yep it was a great place before the likes of Nadira and Aqua, and kimchis were a rare item. Angeltown used to have an awesome lineup. i aint been there for years now

IExperiment
22-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Memories hhmmm nice to have one and thanks for sharing. You feel a bit guilty I feel you :) We wanted now and after we have it we dont care anymore cause we already taste it :) were all chump why !! cause were males.

Sillyboy
22-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah Angeltown used to be the place to go for Kimchis but I think their business has slowed down so much.

Used to be 5Star, #1 Blackburn, Angeltown that dominated the conversations on the old forum (2 versions back) but now there are so many shops, outcall agencies that only 5 Star remains very active, #1 Blackburn went under and Angeltown still around but much more quieter