PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous sexy Australian babe - Cracker

mr deman
22-11-2012, 01:34 AM
Currently advertising in the "erotic services" section of Cracker.

Easy to arrange appointment via text, easy to find building in the Valley.

I've accidentally deleted her text that runs through all the prices, but I went with the standard massage with HJ end - $80 for 30min. Extra charge for her to get fully nude (kept her g-string on for the standard one, which I actually quite like anyway), bodyslides, BJ etc - all outlined in the message.

Pleasant enough and polite, not overly chatty which for me is great as I prefer to just relax. Cute face, and the photos of her body are either real or a very good representation - size 8-10, about a b-cup. Decent medium massage (on proper massage table in her unit) and pretty good handjob to finish - perhaps a little bit mechanical so it took a while but she got there in the end. Quick shower and out of there.

Overall I found it a good experience and would return. As mentioned she wasn't overly chatty which could put some punters off, however this also could have been because I didn't really make a huge effort either.

kazuya
25-11-2012, 10:27 PM

mr deman
28-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I reckon she's hot enough to go for full service - she said in her message that it was available, but didn't mention the price. Not sure if you have to see her for a "regular" session before she offers it to you either.