PDA

View Full Version : Hannah...Cracker

mr deman
22-11-2012, 01:56 AM
I saw Hannah a number of weeks ago now. Easy to arrange the appointment with her via text. $90 for 30 minutes with HJ.

Greeted by the lady in the photo on arrival, and given a bottle of water which was quite a nice touch. Unfortunately I immediately realised that while she's probably considered an attractive enough woman, she didn't really do it for me physically. She seemed quite friendly and playful - a bit on the giggly side which some might love or hate, I guess I was a bit indifferent. Into the shower and then on to the bed.

Pretty quick back/leg massage that fairly ordinary - would have been about 5 minutes. Rolled over but I wasn't really feeling all that into it, with visible evidence of this on rolling over. To her credit she took care of this with covered BJ to remedy the situation, which proved effective. Off with the condom and a surprisingly good HJ to finish off the session. Back into the shower and then home.

I would have been in and out of the door within about 20 minutes I think - though in her defence it was a late notice booking at about 8pm, and for all I know she may have had a full-on day.

Overall it achieved the goal but she just didn't do it for me. I probably wouldn't return, but I'm pleased that she seems to have a good following with some others on this forum.

Sid Viscous
22-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Yep. I'm another fan. I've seen her twice and will be going back.

Xavriel
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Hannah from the Valley? Man this chick is goood. She knows her stuff and isn't afraid to pull some tricks to get you back up.