PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Chilli 5*. Tiny & HOT HOT HOT (Re-Posted)

Jj999
11-03-2012, 05:02 AM
This new forum is very new and clean! I'll start reposting my AR here.
I heard that admin won't move the threads. So, in order to help fellow punters who might be looking for guide. I will repost ARs that I have made.

Don't worry, the list is not long. I started doing AR when I go to 5*, because that time, I know 5* from Syd99, and at the same time, I know this forum. I'm stuck there at 5*, Never move to other places. Forgetting my old favourites places.
So, please understand, it's only 5* girls.
Well, the experiences there in the old place, wasn't as mind blowing as my experiences at 5*. That mind blowing experiences were with my favourites, it's countable by single hand, I only have 5. Therefore, only 5 AR.

My current favourites : Irene, Loren, FeiFei, Jay, Chilli. In chronological order (ie. Irene AR is first report I made)
And I guarantee anyone having session with any of those ladies a mind blowing experiences.

Originally Posted :
Sunday, February 26, 2012, 4:30am

I owe this hot kind a report! She provide such a good service, I feel I owe something if I don't write a report.

She's tiny and hot. One thing, she looks better if you have a closer look! So if you missed her because she doesn't look good in the lineup, then you are the same with me, try her, she definitely looks much better if you look closer! If you already see her as a stunner in the lineup, then you have a super stunner in the room!

First tried her 4 days ago, and as usual, I have to do it the second time the next day to confirm whether the first one was just a fluke.
Chilli, very tiny. And her chuckle is like a kid. Easily believable as 19Years old. :smile:
I went to room with her, then after a brief chat, she help me to strip, then to shower, I was surprised, because, in the shower she ask me to wash my hand. Well, this is an indication, she allow fingering.

I lay down on the bed, she climbed on top of me and started some DFK and catbath, and she don't allow my hand to rest and guide it to fondle her breast .

Then this hot kind do some crotch licking and BBBJ, which really sounded she is enjoying some kind of ice cream. Sounded like "srpp, slurp". Hahahaha.

Then after the BBBJ she moved north back to do DFK and like before she didn't allow me to rest, she guide my hand to fondle her breasts and finger her pussy. However, I said to her, I forget to cut my fingernail, so better I don't use my finger. She smiled than stand with her knees above my face. Well, actually I don't ask for this DATY, but she already did this, so I would also comply.
Licking her pussy make her let out some cute moaning which really a turn on. :slobber:

Finish with the wonderful dinner, she put the dom on and start with CG. I smiled a bit because she really looks tiny and cute, but when I look at that face of hers, it's really hot, I can't get tired looking at that fac expression of hers, which really HOT.
Well, since I'm a kid, I think my dad already taught me that chilli is indeed hot.

While doing this main course, she wouldn't allow my hand to rest! She guided my hand to fondle her breast, and the way she wrapped her hand on top of my hand when I fondle her breast was another turn on for me. I'm serious, she's indeed hot!

Then I move to mish, and finish the main course, while I do the action, she wrapped her hand around my neck and pull me down to do some DFK, while she is not as good a kisser as Loren, I still enjoy her service!
With her, GFE was always there along your session. :prettiness:

For me, the only downside I feel is she doesn't talk much! Maybe that's her character. I always do 1 hour session, and most of the time, I finish the main course with around 10 minutes left, most of the time, it's always me to open a topic and start the conversation which don't last long, and change another topic. But along the conversation, she would chuckle like a kid which would make you want to extend your session.

Bottom line, Chilli is HOT! (how many times I need to repeat this), good GFE, and the most important one, she definitely looks much better if you see her up close. And the expression she made when doing CG is HOT! (there, another one, dunno how many times I have to say HOT):cool2:

SeniorCitizen
11-03-2012, 03:02 PM
I already replied in the old forum, but Chilli is worth another reply I think :)

This girl is amazing, even more so if you like petite girls, she is probably the shortest WG in Sydney. Don't let the height put you off though, she has a fantastic figure and excellent service to go along with it. Right now I am too scared too see her again, as I would likely blow my entire punting budget for a month on her in one go :P

Jj999
11-03-2012, 03:11 PM
An overnight penthouse booking for a fun-tastic memory would be good brother!:cool2:

wilisno
11-03-2012, 03:23 PM
An overnight penthouse booking for a fun-tastic memory would be good brother!:cool2:

What a fantastic idea, Bro ! You know your way around already ! :miao:

Alexlim
25-05-2012, 04:05 AM
Wow Overnight, It's great idea,

5 Star City
03-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Come check your TEMPERATURE

With NURSE CHILLI

Alexlim
03-06-2012, 08:55 PM
^^ great, my blood preasue is too high