PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road MIMI @ 533 Willoughby Road

honda
28-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Has anyone tried Mimi? Is she really size 5? Skinnier than Yuki?
How much does she weighs?

careyou123
28-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Has anyone tried Mimi? Is she really size 5? Skinnier than Yuki?
How much does she weighs?

She is about Size 5 and weights 40kg; I don't feel she is skiner than Yuki. Pretty face.

honda
28-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Any more reports on Mimi?

29-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Any more reports on Mimi?

why not write one yourself? She is Lilliputian, speaks no English and is probably 10 years older than you think. She is a very careful woman and, from my one session, gives a pleasant GFE. If you are not too well endowed and like tiny women, then she is the one. However, I doubt if she will ever become a star because she just does not seem to have the constitution.

Littlewonder
29-03-2012, 03:30 PM
why not write one yourself? She is Lilliputian, speaks no English and is probably 10 years older than you think. She is a very careful woman and, from my one session, gives a pleasant GFE. If you are not too well endowed and like tiny women, then she is the one. However, I doubt if she will ever become a star because she just does not seem to have the constitution.

Thats a word I have never heard before so thought I would look it up in the dictionary

lil·li·pu·tian/ˌliləˈpyo͞oSHən/

Adjective:

Trivial or very small.

Noun: A trivial or very small person or thing.

Well dont I quite like that!

29-03-2012, 04:53 PM
so you wouldn't have heard of yahoos, either, Littlewonder? Similarly characters from Gulliver's Travels, yahoos are those with unpleasant habits. There are some yahoos on this forum and I don't think they would find any satisfaction with this lilliputian.

Littlewonder
29-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Yahoos I am familiar with unfortunately I have met a few Yahoos but I am sure I would like this lilliputian.

honda
29-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Does Mimi also work at 64 Taren Point?

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Nearest I have been able to make out Mimi at 64 is the same Mimi as at 533 but still trying to confirm I am sure that Mimi at 64 works at 533 just need to make sure she is using the same name both places.

bestofmyworld
04-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Yeah she speaks no english at all and is a very small girl. Her skills and attitude are quite good and she's a great kisser. She loves to recieve DATY and screams VERY VERY loud.

I notice she also starts the timer (writing the time down on her notebook) when you FINISH your shower and not as soon as you pay. But this was on my second visit to her and was only a 30min booking.

Travelmate
04-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Yeah she speaks no english at all and is a very small girl. Her skills and attitude are quite good and she's a great kisser. She loves to recieve DATY and screams VERY VERY loud.

I notice she also starts the timer (writing the time down on her notebook) when you FINISH your shower and not as soon as you pay. But this was on my second visit to her and was only a 30min booking.

hahaa. this is good habit,
she is her own accountant
she can write a book when she get retire

Littlewonder
04-04-2012, 05:25 AM

She is a smart girl dont rely on the shop keeping an accurate record of the jobs the girl does particularly if it gets busy the girl might end up a job or two short.

honda
04-04-2012, 03:49 PM
How small is she? Height and weight?

Littlewonder
04-04-2012, 05:39 PM
She is about Size 5 and weights 40kg; I don't feel she is skiner than Yuki. Pretty face.

Some one has stated this above about her size

bestofmyworld
04-04-2012, 07:10 PM
She is very skinny, very petite, very small, quite pretty and will give good service man. She can fuck for long periods of time and an honest W/L who is GFE oriented. But if you can't communicate with her she'll just fuck your brains out. It seems like she's trying very hard to secure a spot at Tarenpoint64 as her rostered days are bouncing all over the place, so go support her if you like petite girls.

She will be a star if she can improve her English and thus connect to punters at an emotional level to keep them coming back. She certainly has the right attitude and GFE sex skills. Good at cuddling too if you're into that.

Littlewonder
04-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Sounds like a star in the making I hope no one fucks her up.

PhoBot
04-04-2012, 10:58 PM
How old? Not her 'Angie' age.

04-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Angie claims 20. Double this and you are closer to the mark. Maybe not quite 40, but only a year or two away.

honda
05-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Are you serious? 40? My god !

careyou123
05-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Angie claims 20. Double this and you are closer to the mark. Maybe not quite 40, but only a year or two away.

No way ! She is about 30.

honda
05-04-2012, 02:06 AM
She wouldn't be 40 years old. Maybe you meant she is 40kg . hahaha.

40kg isn't the skinniest. I've tried one that weighed 37.5kg.

Littlewonder
05-04-2012, 06:59 AM
She is sure generating a lot of interest does anyone know for sure what days she is working looks like Monday at 64 and Wednesday at 533 what else ???

05-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Yes, she is 40

05-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Don't know why people are surprised she is so old. Most of the "girls" are in their 30s. It is inevitable you will find a few a little older. You blokes are just fooled by how small she is. There are tiny 40 year olds you know.

Travelmate
05-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Punters can always go and check in the lineup.
You have every right NOT to go ahead.
Why bitch afterwards?
There is always some brother like the style of each particular girl.

05-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Yes exactly, travelmate. There are different working women for different needs. I prefer older working women. A 40 year old has been around the traps and understands a man's needs. Granted, she does not have that tight muscle tone and perfect complexion. But if you are looking for that see someone else. Honey is much younger and a superb working girl.

honda
05-04-2012, 05:30 PM
I've heard Jackie is tiny like Mimi. Both size 5.

honda
07-04-2012, 08:42 AM
So who's younger? Mimi or Cici?

Littlewonder
07-04-2012, 08:56 AM
If Mimi is 40 I dont think Cici at 64 (or Gigi at 533) is 40 yet.

honda
07-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Cici is skinnier then Mimi

Littlewonder
07-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I know Cici has lost some weight but I still dont think she is as skinny as Yuki

sharpshooter
08-04-2012, 11:54 AM
It doesn't surprise me if she is between 35 to 40 yrs old. She knows how to make man happy.
I tried last night, it was ok as I was trying some new positions with her (have to be done when you have a chance to try with a tiny one, quite good work out) may give her another go further down the track.
My picks at the moment are Sara and Jessica, always able to have good sessions with these two....Northern Chinese girls have better connection with me
MiMi is from Guangxi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangxi
a different part of southern China

ninja001
14-04-2012, 04:04 PM
It doesn't surprise me if she is between 35 to 40 yrs old. She knows how to make man happy.
I tried last night, it was ok as I was trying some new positions with her (have to be done when you have a chance to try with a tiny one, quite good work out) may give her another go further down the track.
My picks at the moment are Sara and Jessica, always able to have good sessions with these two....Northern Chinese girls have better connection with me
MiMi is from Guangxi
a different part of southern China

yes she is petite so if you like being able to pick them up and move them around like I do then Mimi and Yuki will be up your alley

honda
14-04-2012, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=sharpshooter;5278]It doesn't surprise me if she is between 35 to 40 yrs old. She knows how to make man happy.
MiMi is from Guangxi

What position did you try with her?
a different part of southern China[/QUOTE

sharpshooter
14-04-2012, 06:04 PM
tried this one, and lift her up did a bit walk around as well
[QUOTE=sharpshooter;5278]It doesn't surprise me if she is between 35 to 40 yrs old. She knows how to make man happy.
MiMi is from Guangxi

What position did you try with her?
a different part of southern China[/QUOTE