PDA

View Full Version : General talk Warning to all r'n't punters!!

8inches
23-11-2012, 11:48 AM
WARNING TO ALL R'N'T PUNTERS!!

The industry is on the way to be regulated, Professional certified therapists are sick and tired of fixing up r'n't victims.
The Australian Association of Massage Therapists have submitted a report to the Health Council on Unregistered Practitioners.
Speaking from experience I have had my fair share of back problems mainly muscle stiffness nothing to serious, and my Therapist (certified) was going on and on how all these shops are in for a big shock.

Most of these girls working r'n't have no qualifications and are causing more damage than good. Punters may not realise this after having their cocks pulled until they cum and walk out feeling good. Having shot a load yes you do feel good but you are not being healed properly.
Being taught a few tricks by a mamasan who is probably uncertified herself is not proper training so beware.
If you value your local r'n't get in their ear and make sure the girls take a short course and register themselves or they will end up doing other work do pay their way.

That piece of paper can make all the difference between doing the right and wrong thing!

DeepImpact
23-11-2012, 01:27 PM
This is exactly why I only ever get soft massage on my back and neck so they can't do any damage, hard on legs should be OK though. As for backwalking that's just asking for trouble.

8inches
23-11-2012, 01:37 PM
This is exactly why I only ever get soft massage on my back and neck so they can't do any damage, hard on legs should be OK though. As for backwalking that's just asking for trouble.

I wish I was smart as you!
Looking back I've been foolish over the years having untrained girls pressing/elbowing up and down my back/neck/shoulders and I ask myself would I get my tax done by uncertified accountant?
would I go to an uncertified/unregistered dentist?

Lesson learnt!

chandra_man1
23-11-2012, 01:44 PM
so all the asian shoppeng centre massages will be eradicated as well ? those guys will be washing dishes at yumcha soon then

Mozilla
23-11-2012, 02:23 PM
i wouldnt hold my breath on this new regulation to take effect anytime soon.

those regulators are probably reading the submission whilst getting their dick wanked right now.

8inches
23-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Thats what they said about smoking in pubs.

i wouldnt hold my breath on this new regulation to take effect anytime soon.

those regulators are probably reading the submission whilst getting their dick wanked right now.

Licker
23-11-2012, 06:00 PM
The industry is on the way to be regulated, Professional certified therapists are sick and tired of fixing up r'n't victims.

lol.
At first I read 'therapists' as in meaning psychiatrists helping either overworked cock exhausted ML's or love sick punters to get over their emotional problems.
:grimace:

But then I read on...

The Australian Association of Massage Therapists have submitted a report to the Health Council on Unregistered Practitioners.
Speaking from experience I have had my fair share of back problems mainly muscle stiffness nothing to serious, and my Therapist (certified) was going on and on how all these shops are in for a big shock.

Most of these girls working r'n't have no qualifications and are causing more damage than good. Punters may not realise this after having their cocks pulled until they cum and walk out feeling good. Having shot a load yes you do feel good but you are not being healed properly.

And I do agree with them with the risks involved.
I previously used to have R'n'T and on occasion I was asking for trouble by asking a hard massage.
Couple of times actually went in feeling totally fine and then after my back was hurting like hell for couple of weeks.

I have learned my lesson.
Nowadays if I want an actual massage it will be at a legit massage place.
Sometimes followed by with part 2 in an other establishment, where I tell the girl to keep the massage soft, sweet and very short, which usually results only my upper thighs and bum being massaged along with some ball massage before flip.

----
As for back walking, there is only one place (and one girl) where I go.
She really knows what she is doing and weighs under 45 kg (and is cute as well).
But ABSOLUTELY NO hanky panky there. Totally legit.

8inches
24-11-2012, 07:55 AM
lol.
At first I read 'therapists' as in meaning psychiatrists helping either overworked cock exhausted ML's or love sick punters to get over their emotional problems.
:grimace:

But then I read on...

And I do agree with them with the risks involved.
I previously used to have R'n'T and on occasion I was asking for trouble by asking a hard massage.
Couple of times actually went in feeling totally fine and then after my back was hurting like hell for couple of weeks.

I have learned my lesson.
Nowadays if I want an actual massage it will be at a legit massage place.
Sometimes followed by with part 2 in an other establishment, where I tell the girl to keep the massage soft, sweet and very short, which usually results only my upper thighs and bum being massaged along with some ball massage before flip.

----
As for back walking, there is only one place (and one girl) where I go.
She really knows what she is doing and weighs under 45 kg (and is cute as well).
But ABSOLUTELY NO hanky panky there. Totally legit.

care to share where you have your back walked on?

Licker
24-11-2012, 09:09 AM
care to share where you have your back walked on?

I don't want to post this on the forum, but those who want to know can PM me.
Again, it is totally legit.

8inches
24-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks Licker!

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I don't want to post this on the forum, but those who want to know can PM me.
Again, it is totally legit.

Not sure if she is still there, but Cici who works Thursday only at 501 is one to try for back walking, and she is a very nice and busty MILF, hot, hot, hot..........haha

Cheers

hotwheels1072
24-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Another who is really good with the backwalk is the owner (Lilly) at Harmony Professional massage in Sutherland.....:)

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Well, the best firm massage with back walk was Kitty from Hygienic but the shop is now closed and no idea where her has gone .

Travelmate
24-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Well, the best firm massage with back walk was Kitty from Hygienic but the shop is now closed and no idea where her has gone .

That is a pity ...

rooter
24-11-2012, 07:39 PM
You guys actually go for a therapeutic massage at R & T shops???

8inches
24-11-2012, 08:33 PM
not anymore!
I have learnt my lesson the hard way! The moral of the story is you get what you pay for, and paying some untrained ml to massage you for $35 per 30minutes is not worth it.

You guys actually go for a therapeutic massage at R & T shops???

teebob
24-11-2012, 11:43 PM

why? i thought they should appreciate the flow of "new clients" which means more business for them??

wilisno
24-11-2012, 11:54 PM
why? i thought they should appreciate the flow of "new clients" which means more business for them??
Make sense !

8inches
25-11-2012, 12:24 AM
No it doesn't make sense at all. Well unless you have a ml with your cock in her hand!
According to real certified Massage Therapists these untrained r'n't girls are giving the industry a bad name.
Would you be happy if someone was doing your job that you studied and trained for with no qualification?

Now that makes sense.

babelx
26-11-2012, 08:06 AM
Just a thought about this. What does 'certified mean'? Certified by whom? Just my humble opinion is that a tiny little asian lady is very unlikely to permanently damage any one unless they break their spine (very unlikely unless she is called RAMBO).

This certified stuff is a sham I think. There is no proof (in experiments) that massage improves anything.

phd
26-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey guy's whats this all about??????
If I want my dick massaged :grimace: I go to asian shop
If I want massage I go to the shop which gives me a rebate on Medicare

bill_100
26-11-2012, 06:33 PM

.................................................. .........
That piece of paper can make all the difference between doing the right and wrong thing!

This sounds to me like a trade organisation trying to cut out competition, i.e restrictive trade practice.

If you really want a proper threapeutic massage done by a professional then go to a physiotherapist who know what they are doing.

"The pieces of paper" that will require the Masseur to pay a yearly renewal fee, these trade organisations would give after fleecing you of your money mean nothing in reality.

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Make sense to me too!

8inches
26-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Make sense to me too!
Of course the sheep will follow the shepard

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Of course the sheep will follow the shepard

Go to the popular shop which you are familiar with.
This can reduce risk somewhat.

8inches
26-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Small minds talk about people
Average minds talk about events
Great minds talk ideas

Go to the popular shop which you are familiar with.
This can reduce risk somewhat.

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Small minds manage themselves

Middle minds manage people

Great minds manage organization ...

haha

Cloudybay
27-11-2012, 02:40 PM
May I suypplement -- "Great mind Lead/Influence the lots

Small minds manage themselves

Middle minds manage people