PDA

View Full Version : General talk Oral sex

Retribution
03-06-2013, 03:19 PM
hi guys,

found this post in the news http://health.ninemsn.com.au/sex/8668890/michael-douglas-blames-oral-sex-for-throat-cancer

cheers
Q

BigBoy
03-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Well, its performing oral sex on women.. Not the other way around.

But as long as you don't do DATY - not an issue right? I definitely don't go there, especially on WL's / ML's..

CunningLinguist
03-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Well, its performing oral sex on women.. Not the other way around.

But as long as you don't do DATY - not an issue right? I definitely don't go there, especially on WL's / ML's..

I think I need to go and get the HPV vaccine ...

Sextus
03-06-2013, 07:53 PM
In fact, next time I go to my med centre I am going to get all the hep vaccines and the hpv one too. By co-incidence I have been thinking about this for the last two weeks.

I don't care if for an adult the protection from hpv with the vaccine is only described as "moderate." Just as with children, the more of you that do all the vaccinations the better not only for yourself, but the better for EVERYONE.

69hornyjohn69
08-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Let me know how much that costs you Sextus. I was thinking about doing it but I think it's going to run 3 or $400. So I will probably just skip DATY which I don't do on WL very often anyway.

benife
08-06-2013, 11:19 AM
I need this vaccine badly... i wonder if that's why I get lots of sore throats all the time.

wilisno
08-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Let me know how much that costs you Sextus. I was thinking about doing it but I think it's going to run 3 or $400. So I will probably just skip DATY which I don't do on WL very often anyway.
You don't do DATY ? Haha ! It's a bit hard to believe judging from your username ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
08-06-2013, 04:53 PM
You don't do DATY ? Haha ! It's a bit hard to believe judging from your username ! ;) ;) ;)

Reckon!

I think there are plenty of reasons to do DATY! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36051-Reasons-to-do-DATY)