PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Debbie - 533 Willoughby

markblaze
03-06-2013, 07:28 PM
I have seen Debbie a few weeks back. I just realised she does not appear to have any reviews, so I decided it may be a good idea to post one.

Height: 160cm - 165cm
Size: 6, cup C - D
Hair: long
Tattoos: not that I could see, and I think I've seen it all
Nationality: web page says: Singopore, but she mentioned HK
English: basic
Attitude: responsive, accommodating, cheerful, likes to laugh and giggle
Would recommend: YES

I heard Debbie was a new WL in 533 Willoughby, so I made a booking and went to see her.
No waiting this time, got straight into the room with Debbie, some nice DFK to start with and off to the shower. By the time I got out, Debbie was already undressed waiting for me on the bed. We started cuddling and kissing, first sitting, then standing, then she standing on the bed. I must admit it was so enjoyable that I decided to to spent a little more time then I would normally.
Debbie - 533 Willoughby

Finally, we got to a more comfortable horizontal position, at which point I proceeded slowly South, taking my time to kiss and caress her neck, breast, stomach, and finishing between her spread legs. DATY was delicious and Debbie very responsive. Every now and then I had a little break moving up for move DFK and a little sucking on her scrumptious nipples.

Debbie seems very happy and aroused and after some time volunteered to changed positions, taking initiative in looking after my hard cock. Her licks were very gentle at first, but not after long she got a little braver and took me eagerly into her mouth working up and down with her hot wet lips and tongue. As at the same time she was flirtatiously positioned in such a way to make sure that I could watch her bum moving gently as she was working with her mouth sliding on my rod, I decided to to adjust her a little and dived once again in between her legs, this time in 69.

Not sure, if her lips and tongue were working such miracles with my already too excited cock, but I must admit that once she almost got me over the edge. Finally, the dom went on and we proceeded to the real business. We started conventionally, in a cowgirl position, then we changed to me being on top, switching between various positions, some of which I tried before, some of which i didn't but a had them on my list to try, and one of which I didn't even know existed and was possible without breaking any bones. During the entire time, Debbie was very romantic and responsive, accommodated my constantly changing positions with a lot of cheerfulness. I had a great time with her and I think she sincerely enjoyed it too.

PhoBot
04-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the report. She's on my list :) Anyone else seen her and can share?

ilovefs
04-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Debbie is the famous Shelley at 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point. You'll find a report from me on her from yesterday. Mine was short and sweet but she is just as our friend here described, lovely!

M3
04-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Debbie is the famous Shelley at 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point. You'll find a report from me on her from yesterday. Mine was short and sweet but she is just as our friend here described, lovely!

Thanks ilovefs for giving Debbie/Shelly the thumbs up.

You being the "Stig" of WL road tests your opinion is widely respected..

Debbie works Thursdays @533 and is indeed worth a try for 533 clients..:)

M3
30-07-2013, 08:56 PM

Thanks for the info bro on who's who at the zoo..

Looks like Debbie/Shelly is in good form at the moment.

A big plus for clients of both shops..:)

Wayne
05-09-2013, 07:01 PM
yes, Debbie/Shelley is a great sort, well-worth the time and money. She used to be Yumi at a couple of shops, but I think she has established herself now as a Debbie in the north and a Shelley in the south.

Charles Darwin
20-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Person's Name : Debbie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 20/3/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd. 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $130 for 45 minutes

Size/shape : Sz 6, B cups, slim, long wild hair, bubbly girl with a wide smile

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DT, FS in multiple positions, HJ, massage

WIR? : Yeah, maybe.

Wow, a bundle of energy here! I see this girl has some supporters in other shops too... I can see why! Debbie’s face reminds me a little of Lucy Liu... not that I’m a particular fan of that look, but you get the picture. She has a top body... trim, taught, terrific. Perfect tits to me. I’d initially booked for 30 minutes but once arriving, Michael? tells me I can stay longer... I opt for 45.

Once showered and settled in the room, Debbie gets to work... and wow, can she kiss... love it! Lately I’ve spent too much time in Thai massage shops and FMD, they almost never DFK, even when you’re jamb-packed up their pussy. Right now though, we’re tonsil-tongue-tennis from the moment she’s back in the door... what a sweetie! A few minutes of this and she drops to her knees. What can I say... immediately, she has me deep down her throat and while not quite full length in for me, I’m bangin’ something way back there... Debbie clearly loves a hard cock and seems to be sans a gag reflex... :slobber:

I can easily unload here and now, but I’m not here for a simple blow and a 40 minute massage. I lie down on the bed and she lies on top, tongues again entwined. I’m pulling her in close and from behind, venture a finger down her crack for a tickle of her poop-chute. Debbie is a gorgeous kisser in a genuine GFE style and she’s grinding herself against my cock as our mouths remain locked. I get her nipples into my mouth before she heads south via brief stops at my nips and navel, then she’s tonguing my gooch. Not quite a rimming but plenty of sack attention before again engulfing my zoob with that sweet mouth. A top BBBJ..! Alternately, Debbie is thrusting her head onto me and then I’m thrusting upwards, hammering her tonsils. I’m just about to get her to spin around for a full-on face-fuck before she’s reaching for a dom... almost as though she’s desperate to sit on my pole. It’s rock-hard as she rolls on the rubber... “Ooooh, so straight, so hard,” she says. She lowers herself onto me... faaarrk... what a tight cunt... bloody marvelous... she’s shaven with clearly visible pussy lips sliding on my cock as she moves up and down.

Debbie leans forward to kiss again as I thrust upwards. However, I soon realize that she’s adopting a position that just prevents full-length penetration. This continues through the other positions... I flip us over into missionary but she doesn’t quite allow me to bring her legs right back to enable full thrusting. She does have a tight pussy but it doesn’t seem that I’m bottoming out inside her... but I’d acknowledge a lady’s right to protect her innermost soft flesh however she can... especially when she’s taking cocks for days on end.

I suggest doggie but it’s the same here... she keeps her back arched up so that I can’t fully penetrate. Even though I’m being gentle in every configuration, she doesn’t quite want the lot. I pound away to the extent that I’m able and I must say Debbie is very willing. It’s a top view in the bedside mirror. We fuck for a long time... both soaked in sweat. The air con isn’t on and although there’s a fan running, it’s beginning to feel like a Turkish Bath in here. I massage the perspiration into her back as I bang her. Eventually I tire and suggest a rest... she’s spent too and is frequently mopping her face and pulling her hair away from all the wetness. I lie down again and Debbie says, “Head job?” Well, that’s what I think she says and I repeat, “Yes, head job.”

Unfortunately in her Chinglish, Debbie has said “hand job” and before I can stop her, she has my cock covered in lube. WTF, I’m always putty in a woman’s hands when she’s holding my cock... so she finally completes me with an excellent five knuckle shuffle. While it may not have been what I’d hoped for, Debbie does know how to work magic with her fingers on an engorged tool... pity though, I was really angling at a face fuck with CIM for this visit. No matter, she willingly provides a very accomplished massage for the remaining minutes.

Debbie is a trouper... clearly a hard worker who wants to satisfy a client. I acknowledge that on a scale, we probably didn’t quite click but that didn’t dampen her enthusiasm. She obviously works several days a week and needs to apportion her abilities. She is a pleasure to kiss and gives great head. For me, the sex was not the best I’ve had here but I’d see her again to test that throat again... :p

Willoughby533
01-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Debbie in today 1/5 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/debbie.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/debbie.html)

Go see that nice toned body and enjoy a top service too.

**See 533 roster for details**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart: