PDA

View Full Version : Jenny @ 77a Enmore - An experience I have forgotten, until now..

cmk76
24-11-2012, 01:29 PM
2000 77a Enmore Rd. Enmore

Long before this place was known as Penny’s and previously Minx; it was your everyday South East Asian ‘grocery store’.

Where the goods would be supplied from China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and on the odd occasion, Japan.

I have been here once or twice, however found the shop too exposed on Enmore Rd. so could never find the courage to walk up those steps.

Until one particular Sunday, after a big night out and in need of some relief; I found my way venturing up those stairs to satisfy my need as well as my curiosity.

I was very much under the influence of a ‘big night out’, so my inhibitions were out the window, as I casually strolled up the stairs, passing locals out and about during lunchtime.

I was shown by a mature lady to a room, where she said she had only a Thai lady available. No problem. The lady came out and instantly, my hormones reacted.

And there she was. A very demure, well put lady in her early 20’s wearing a tight mini dress. I was in lust! Jenny was her name.

She had a shy, charming smile. A tiny frame, slim, toned, not curvy. Her bottom was accentuated by that dress of hers as I was carefully studying her physique from behind.

Her arms were long, legs were shapely but shoulders were a little broader than usual. An athletic, swimmers built. An active teenagers built would also be another description.

I followed her into the room, where we made small talk and I commented how beautiful she was. She dims the lights.

She was always giggling and started to ask personal questions about my background and so on.

We both disrobed quickly, and lay side by side on the bed.

We chatted about services that were on offer. From memory, I received covered french and that was it. I asked if I could go down on her as well, to which she protested, and said that she was shy and not comfortable doing. Every time I wiggled my way down, she would stop me and ushered me back up.

The entire bargaining course was done while we both looked into each other’s eyes. She had a soft, sweet, hypnotic tone. A playful, girly tone. A tone that would literally send ships crashing into cliffs at sea, if you paid too much attention to it.
English was fair and functional.

I observed her face extensively. She had high cheekbones, round brown eyes, smallish lips, and proportioned nose. Her skin was draped in the typical Thai mocha coloured shade, smooth as silk. Shoulder length, black, straight hair.

Her enhanced breasts were easily 38 D’s, small brownish nipples that were sensitive. I teasingly asked her how much she had paid for it. In her sweetest protest, she said no, and that they were real! Ok, I played along while playing with them.

We kissed lightly a few times, once I approached her. She would teasingly lick my teeth, but would not allow dfk or lfk for that matter.

My fingers and hand would explore her body, running it up and down and eventually making its way down between her legs. She would stop me, as I felt a patch of her hair. It was coarse, a little thick, as I caught a quick glimpse of it. The bikini line area was quite smooth.

Since we have completed negotiations on services, I guess there is nothing more to do than the deed itself. After a light covered french, I insisted on making her wet. She declined and would not allow any finger or tongue near that area.

Ok, I was compliant to her rules, as she was nice and not rude about my requests. She reached for some lubricant, applied herself with it, and proceeded to flip me on top of her.

She eased my semi-erect member inside of her. I was getting harder inside her. Her walls were very smooth, as I could not feel any texture or layer, and felt very slippery. While entering her, there was an unusual scent about her. A scent that was somehow quite familiar to me and that it was rather close to home. I was pondering this, as I was gently penetrating her.

My senses were already heightened from the toxicity that was in my system, but I had a feeling deep inside that this was no ordinary sex! Perhaps I was overthinking the situation, or that my imagination was running a little wild?

My mind was slowly conjuring up images that could link a similarity to this event. I had gone through my memory bank, even back to my childhood to remember deeply. And not experiencing this pleasurable, yet peculiar interaction at present. But, to no avail.

The answer came to me as soon as I had orgasmed! It was apparent when the last load had been released by the whole 65 kilograms of my body, inside this exotic temptress that lay below me. My eyes began to blur, and my head began to throb as I tried to make one last eye contact with her.

Before turning to the side of the bed, I released a well sighed breathe of air. The dimly lit room begins to blur as well. I turned to her, said that I needed to leave as I have a headache. She said to take all the time I needed, and to rest before leaving. I thanked her, and she exited the room.

I was there lying in bed, gathering my thoughts and (sanity) on the whole event that had occurred. Relieved but still puzzled about this ‘feeling’. Did I enjoy the moment? Yes. Did I fulfil my need? Yes. However, something was still a miss…

As she left the room, Jenny began a conversation with the hostess. Her soft, sweet, hypnotic tone deepened a slight…

The whole shop was quiet, so you could hear the ‘loud’ whispering between the two. My gut sank and suddenly felt ill. I got dressed quickly and quietly, and waited til they moved away from the corridor. I think she had sense someone leaving the room, and wanted to say goodbye to me.

I confronted the bedroom door, and turned right out towards the stairs. Walking rather briskly, and not looking back. She yelled bye, and I replied without so much as to turn my head, not wanting to lead on to what I had uncovered.

As I was driving home, I asked myself what had happened in there. I came to grips, that this is all part of my sexual misadventures, and I had accepted the fact that indeed, I had slept with a ladyboy (kathoey)!

Technically, I would have been intimate with a ‘man’ as the ‘original features’ were that of male, while the enhanced parts were to represent that of a female.

By the way, this is my first confession to this particular event, as I have not given any detailed accounts until now.

I have since ceased using recreational drugs and always picked the more ‘natural’ looking ladies as oppose to the drop dead gorgeous Barbie dolls in the introduction line ups!

Forward to 2005, I was curious about the sexual behaviour of these lady boys, whilst backpacking in SEA. When the opportunity arose, I did ask one particular ladyboy working in a famous ladyboy bar. (by the away, I saw an Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek lookalike at the bar)

I have had all my questions answered when I was taken to this bar in Patpong. I saw her on stage, next to the pole, amongst the other ‘in your face’ dancers fighting for your attention. I motioned to the barkeep if I could buy her a drink, and just spend some time with her and have a chat.

I asked her a lot of things like;
1. Why did she have the operation? (implants)
2. How and when did she know she wanted to be a ladyboy?
3. Wouldn’t she worry about the complete operation and not being able to enjoy sex? (sexual organs)

I was trying to be mindful to not hurt her feelings with my personal questioning, but was very grateful that she answered everything quite candidly. And this is my conclusion of her.

She was barely 22, and was growing up, an effeminate boy who has chosen this path to become a woman. She left her rural area near the border of Laos, and headed down to Bkk. She is working in bars to earn a living, and is currently being sponsored by someone who wants her to complete the operation.

She has had her breasts done but will eventually have it all complete. She is taking hormone medication as well. She has stated that she may be seen as a gay man deep inside, however her feelings and actions are that of a woman. She feels deeply that this is her life, and has accepted it as it is.

I have a deeper understanding for the ladyboys, and a respect for some. There are some who still intimidate me, and scare me as I laugh nervously, and politely decline when asked if I wanted a ‘lady’ for the night!

My personal evaluation check list
1. Face - stronger, chiselled, masculine look
2. Adam’s apple – possible small scarring
3. Shoulders – broader than usual
4. Elbows – try touching elbows while arms are extended
5. Wrists – obvious wider than usual
6. Hands – once again, obviously built for men
7. Nipples – small to increased areola around, or small teats.
8. Breasts – obvious enhancements
9. Pubic area – obvious removal or super smooth opening
10. Voice – the most obvious would be the tone

Please note, these are only areas that I have observed while spending time in Bkk and Pattaya, and in no shape or form represent a further accurate assessment of a transgender or transsexual.

Another note, operations and medications these days are so highly advanced that evasive surgery is no longer required to enhance the body to replicate the female anatomy.

shamrock
25-11-2012, 11:05 AM
And that's the ONE and ONLY reason why I would never EVER do FS with a Thai chick (whatever...)

DeepImpact
26-11-2012, 08:47 PM
And that's the ONE and ONLY reason why I would never EVER do FS with a Thai chick (whatever...)

Haha, yes me too. I have never gone near a Thai girl before either, I just can't bring myself to do it. The bad thing is I am probably missing out on some great girls but the good thing is I am missing the lady boys as well.

shamrock
27-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Haha, yes me too. I have never gone near a Thai girl before either, I just can't bring myself to do it. The bad thing is I am probably missing out on some great girls but the good thing is I am missing the lady boys as well.

Exactly! Not worth the mental torture..

bigfatkilo
03-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Try Rose.

Awesome. 5'4, B size, slim, sizzling smile, great GFE if you are nice to her- if you be rough or demanding she willl bar you.

I love her, been 7 times already jsut to see her.

The place can be hit and miss, but they have some hotties ATM, Rose, Leanne, the above mentioned.