PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

pussadore
24-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone
i need advice from more experienced punters. I have been seeing a certain ML for a couple of months now. she has recently invited me to visit her at her place. she even offerred to cook for me on the days i go over.
during the massage we do DFK pussy slide she's even offered to have unprotected sex and i declined she seemed a bit upset but she got over it quickly.
I am unable to have a full on affair because i am married with children (and she knows that) i can only see her one day a week. my question is for any bros who have had a similar experience what do MLS want out of a relationship like that (other than making money)? are there any risks involved?

boater
24-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Of course there is a risk to it, the main risk is blowing up you existing relationship.

Is that a risk you really want to take?

Seeing someone in a brothel or a massage place is a constrained environment - you are both to a large extent anonymous and you can walk away at any time (and you do when its done). As soon as you start sharing things that will identify you you put at risk those things that could be damaged by you being found out.

Getting emotionally involved with someone from that environment places those things at risk should this relationship go sour.

I have had very positive and rewarding relationships (both with and without a capital 'R') with workers outside the brothel setting, but then I am not married.

Now I am not saying "don't" - just understand that is at risk and make your decisions accordingly.

Boater

dk1800
24-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Boater is right, you should have a serious think about the risk you are taking.
There is no upside for you in your current situation except maybe a free meal once a week and free (?) sex....
Downside, ruin your marriage and lose your kids....
I dont want to sound like a cynic but it sounds like the ML is after more than just a weekly rendevouz. My advice is walk away now...find yourself another regular and dont get emotionally involved.
Most punters have experienced the "emotional" attachment to a ML/WL and like Boater i have had some great experiences. Difference was that i was single and my actions could not hurt anyone else.
Hope you work it out ;)

croney
24-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Run as far as you can as fast as you can...

Travelmate
24-11-2012, 07:19 PM
boater is right, you should have a serious think about the risk you are taking.
There is no upside for you in your current situation except maybe a free meal once a week and free (?) sex....
Downside, ruin your marriage and lose your kids....
I dont want to sound like a cynic but it sounds like the ml is after more than just a weekly rendevouz. My advice is walk away now...find yourself another regular and dont get emotionally involved.
Most punters have experienced the "emotional" attachment to a ml/wl and like boater i have had some great experiences. Difference was that i was single and my actions could not hurt anyone else.
Hope you work it out ;)

hahahahaha

Jj999
24-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Considering the facts:
you post here, punts, married with kids.

It is safe enough to assume you are old enough to think yourself about the risk.
Others can just advise and tell you some scary 'textbook' thing.
While the advices were most probably correct.

Only you can decide what to do.
And I'm sure you actually know very well yourself what are the possible risks and what does the ML want from you.
What MLs want? You know yourself buddy.
Do you think a couple months duration, once a week meeting (and not a quality time in this case) is enough to take a lady's heart?
Consider the number of sessions she does everyday. Every week. Every month. And remember, it is only men who ask her to jack their dicks off.

Only you can only answer yourself honestly.
Probably you feel that's enough for two people to be a good friend. Well then, go on.

You know you can answer that yourself. :smile:

Travelmate
24-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Considering the facts:
you post here, punts, married with kids.

It is safe enough to assume you are old enough to think yourself about the risk.
Others can just advise and tell you some scary 'textbook' thing.
While the advices were most probably correct.

Only you can decide what to do.
And I'm sure you actually know very well yourself what are the possible risks and what does the ML want from you.
What MLs want? You know yourself buddy.
Do you think a couple months duration, once a week meeting (and not a quality time in this case) is enough to take a lady's heart?
Consider the number of sessions she does everyday. Every week. Every month. And remember, it is only men who ask her to jack their dicks off.

Only you can only answer yourself honestly.
Probably you feel that's enough for two people to be a good friend. Well then, go on.

You know you can answer that yourself. :smile:

good quote and analysis, brother!

DeepImpact
25-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Bro Pussadore,

I can't relate to your circumstances but I would think you need to hit her straight between the eyes with your intentions and see what reaction you get. Something like 'You are a nice lady and everything but I am only interested in sex'. This way she understands what you want and there can't be any confusion. If she doesn't like this then all you have lost is a ML and you can find another one easily and don't be fooled into thinking she isn't doing this with other men at the same time anyway - you might be just one of many if she is casting a wide net. The question to ask yourself is do you really want her for sex at all or could you walk away now with a few nice memories of the massage sessions and be happy enough with that. I mean how good could the sex be to put other things at risk, you might do her once then straight away realise it's not worth the risks.

pussadore
25-11-2012, 11:01 PM
thanks guys for the advise much appreciated. Bro boater I am not emotionally involved and i will never be i am happily married but i like to "supplement" my sex life. i prefer seeing her at her place because i don't like being seen going to RNT places
Bro Jj999 the thought that i own her heart never crossed my mind and i know it won't happen.
bro DeepImpact i think i'll ask her straight like u said.
thanks guys for taking the time to help.